Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-00.txt

From: Benjamin Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:27:52 -0400

Hi rtcweb,

We've talked occasionally about various TURN proxy configuration mechanisms
and WebRTC TURN use cases, but it seems to me that we've never really
explained how they're all supposed to fit together.  I've written a draft
to try to fill in the details.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-00.txt
To: "Benjamin M. Schwartz" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Benjamin M. Schwartz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return
Revision:       00
Title:          Recursively Encapsulated TURN (RETURN) for Connectivity and
Privacy in WebRTC
Document date:  2014-08-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-00

Abstract:
   In the context of WebRTC, the concept of a local TURN proxy has been
   suggested, but not reviewed in detail.  WebRTC applications are
   already using TURN to enhance connectivity and privacy.  This
   document explains how local TURN proxies and WebRTC applications can
   work together.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat