Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 09:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This specification provides the requirements and consideration for
   WebRTC applications to send and receive video across a network.  It
   specifies the video processing that is required, codecs and their
   parameters, and types of RTP packetization that need to be supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/