Subject: [rtcweb] Minutes and videos from the Interim meeting

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:55:53 -0700

Dear Working Group,

Attached is a draft set of minutes from the meeting.  The secretariat is
currently working on moving the videos of the meeting to the IETF channel
at Youtube; the sources videos are available at
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B-1skjUwD-8EakhmY2pFdV85dHM if you would
like to download them, but please be aware that they are very large.

Comments and corrections on the minutes to the list please,

Ted, Cullen, Sean

---

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:54:05 +0000

I could not find anything in the minutes regarding our discussion on the transports draft (http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2014/05/19/rtcweb/slides/slides-interim-2014-rtcweb-1-2.pdf).

Not had time to download the video yet but I think we discussed this on the Monday morning.

Regards
Andy

From: rtcweb [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ted Hardie
Sent: 12 June 2014 16:56
To: [email-masked]; Cullen Jennings; Sean Turner
Subject: [rtcweb] Minutes and videos from the Interim meeting

Dear Working Group,

Attached is a draft set of minutes from the meeting.  The secretariat is currently working on moving the videos of the meeting to the IETF channel at Youtube; the sources videos are available at https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B-1skjUwD-8EakhmY2pFdV85dHM if you would like to download them, but please be aware that they are very large.
Comments and corrections on the minutes to the list please,

Ted, Cullen, Sean