Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:27:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC): Media Transport and Use of RTP
        Authors         : Colin Perkins
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-04-23

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) framework provides support
   for direct interactive rich communication using audio, video, text,
   collaboration, games, etc. between two peers' web-browsers.  This
   memo describes the media transport aspects of the WebRTC framework.
   It specifies how the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used in
   the WebRTC context, and gives requirements for which RTP features,
   profiles, and extensions need to be supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:32:50 +0200

WG,

We authors have been doing some editing on this version to take care of
the last known issues. This includes the text that has been discussed on
the list lately. It also contains an expanded example about RTCP
bandwidth (see Section 7.2). Further we have reviewed the terminology
usage in the document, and applied the AVTEXT grouping taxonomy.

So, we authors now believe this to be ready for WG last call.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2014-04-23 15:27, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------