Subject: [rtcweb] Change of co-chair

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:04:33 -0400

Dear RTCWEB,

We're having a minor change of management in this WG.  Magnus is stepping
down in preparation for his upcoming parental leave.  Sean Turner has
kindly agreed to take his place.  For those of you who don't know Sean, he
was recently SEC AD, he chaired the S/MIME working group before that, and
he's currently providing security expertise in the STIR working group.

Many thanks to Magnus for his leadership in this working group!

--Richard

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:17:25 -0700

> Many thanks to Magnus for his leadership in this working group!
​I'd like to add my thanks to Magnus; as a chair, contributor (and host for
meetings), he's been a tremendous and positive influence on the development
of WebRTC.

Sean, welcome, you have big boots to fill!

Ted

> --Richard
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>
>

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:05:53 -0700

Yes, thanks to Magnus! Welcome to Sean.

-Ekr

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'd like to add my thanks to Magnus; as a chair, contributor (and host for

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:08:09 -0400

Thanks.  I’ll try my best!  Obviously, going to take a wee-bit of time to get up to speed.

spt

On Apr 16, 2014, at 11:05, Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We're having a minor change of management in this WG.  Magnus is stepping down in preparation for his upcoming parental leave.  Sean Turner has kindly agreed to take his place.  For those of you who don't know Sean, he was recently SEC AD, he chaired the S/MIME working group before that, and he's currently providing security expertise in the STIR working group.
> 
> I'd like to add my thanks to Magnus; as a chair, contributor (and host for meetings), he's been a tremendous and positive influence on the development of WebRTC. 
>