Subject: [rtcweb] Required changes to draft-ietf-use-cases-and-requirements-12

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:35:34 +0100

Hi,

Reviewing the discussion regarding the use-cases-and-requirements I see
a need for updating the draft.

Mary Barnes and I had comments that affected the document clarity that
the authors needs to consider to edit in. Also Andrew had an editorial
suggestion to replace FW with Firewall in the document.

There appear to exist WG support for the change proposal that Chen Xin
provided. That shall be edited in.

Parthas suggestion was debated and appear to lack support, although a
minor note appear to be acceptable. I request the authors attempt to
edit that in.

Please submit a new draft version when you have performed these edits.

Due to the number of edits, I will hold a one week last call on these
changes prior to requesting publication. I strongly encourage that
people review the new version when it is available and provide feedback,
especially statements making it clear that you support the changes.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------