Subject: [rtcweb] Straw poll tabulation

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:08:16 -0800

The chairs currently have the tabulation of the straw poll as found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1skjUwD-8EdE5NdGF2MFpEYWxpSGJiYmRSWW5uOWc#gid=0

The same data is in an XLS spreadsheet, attached.  If you see errors in our
tabulation,  please send a pointer to the email in which the straw poll was
answered in order to make a correction, highlighting where the tabulation
is incorrect.

Thanks,

Ted, Magnus, Cullen

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:55:25 -0800

We have received one correction, and the spreadsheet has been updated to
reflect that Mo entered Yes for question 4.

regards,

Ted Hardie

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The same data is in an XLS spreadsheet, attached.  If you see errors in
> our tabulation,  please send a pointer to the email in which the straw poll
> was answered in order to make a correction, highlighting where the
> tabulation is incorrect.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ted, Magnus, Cullen
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:49:57 +0100

WG,

I have updated the spreadsheet to correct a number of error spotted by
Harald. The following has been changed to the given correct values:

Mike Linksvayer Option 5 to Acceptable

David Benham Option 4 to Acceptable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Option 6 as Acceptable (A) (instead of AA)

Jeremy Fuller Option 6 as No

Jeremy Fuller Option 7 as Yes

Adam Roach Option 12 as No

Cheers

Magnus

On 2014-01-14 18:08, Ted Hardie wrote:
> our tabulation,  please send a pointer to the email in which the straw
> poll was answered in order to make a correction, highlighting where the
> tabulation is incorrect.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Ted, Magnus, Cullen

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------