Subject: [rtcweb] The -Transport draft has a -02 version

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:20:57 +0100

I just emitted a new version before leaving for the day.

I'll probably have to fix some things after internalizing today's 
discussion emails, but version numbers are cheap. Please comment!

             Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-02.txt
Date: 	Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:17:11 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Harald T. Alvestrand <[email-masked]>, Harald Alvestrand 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports
Revision:	02
Title:		Transports for RTCWEB
Document date:	2014-01-22
Group:		rtcweb
Pages:		9
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-02

Abstract:
    This document describes the data transport protocols used by RTCWEB,
    including the protocols used for interaction with intermediate boxes
    such as firewalls, relays and NAT boxes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat