Subject: [rtcweb] Please review draft-ietf-rtp-usage-11

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:14:29 +0100

WG,
(As document author)

Please review the latest version of
"Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC): Media Transport and Use of RTP"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage/	

This is supposed to resolve all the previous open issues except one. Now
it is time for you to review and provide feedback if you think there are
issues with how we resolved it, or missed other issues.

We have received the question regarding SLI and RPSI from Tim, see
separate email thread about this.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg10844.html

The remaining issue is one we will have to discuss. Although there
appear to be great interest in Simulcast there appear that we will not
have any specification to point at in regards to signaling and RTP usage
in regards to simulcast in the time frame we intended to finish this
document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------