Subject: [rtcweb] Potential dates for WebRTC/RTCWEB joint Interim

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:59:52 +0100

WG,

The chairs of this WG and the W3C are considering an joint interim
meeting. The dates we chairs have arrived as feasible are May 20-22
(Tue-Thu). We are considering to split up the time between the two WGs
across all three days. So please take note of these dates in your
calendar now.

The target region for this interim would be East Coast of North America,
but we have at this stage no host or set location. If you are willing to
host, please contact the chairs.

We haven't decided on this interim yet, and appreciate your input into
holding one. The goals of the interim would be to advanced the state of
the core documents we need to finish up. We expect that we will have
some document that may have WG last call issues needing face to face
time to speed up resolving them. We expect to have documents that are
under development, like JSEP that will have thorny issues to deal with.
Especially issues that interact with the API where we can benefit from
having the W3C WG also present to come to joint conclusions.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
(For the RTCWEB Chairs)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:15:53 -0600

What about the MMUSIC WG?  As I recall from the last RTCWEB interim, the
agenda ended up with just as much (and maybe more) topics that are under
the purview of the MMUSIC WG and there was a last minute scramble to get an
MMUSIC interim arranged at the same time.

Mary.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>