Subject: [rtcweb] FW: [pntaw] New version of draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:08:50 +0000

Hi All,

We have submitted draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-02 in which we have tried to take account of the feedback we have received over the last couple of months.

Comments should be sent to the PNTAW list.

Regards
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 20 September 2013 15:33
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Considerations for NATs, Firewalls and HTTP proxies
	Author(s)       : Thomas Stach
                          Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanism to enable media stream
   establishment for Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (WebRTC) in
   the presence of network address translators, firewalls and HTTP
   proxies.  HTTP proxy and firewall deployed in many private network
   domains introduce obstacles to the successful establishment of media
   stream via WebRTC.  This document examines some of these deployment
   scenarios and develops requirements on the web browsers designed to
   provide the best possible chance of media connectivity between WebRTC
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
pntaw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pntaw