Subject: [rtcweb] Recording from todays call

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:49:49 -0600

> 
> 
> Your recording is now available on the WebEx service site. Click the link below to play it: 
> 
> https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=71503827&rKey=2cb05592aa7be2c2 
> 
> RTCWeb - JSEP-20130918 1508-1 
> Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:08 am San Francisco Time 
> 1 Hour 49 Minutes 
>

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:36:13 +0200

Thanks - can someone place this recording on a website where I can get 
at it?

Accessing this page requires Java, which only my non-work computer 
supports; my non-work computer is on IPv6, which leads me to a page that 
tells me (presumably) how to configure the Java runtime parameters on 
Windows, which I don't run (it wants 
-Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=true). I'm stuck.

Help?

On 09/18/2013 07:49 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb