Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:23:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-04.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a Javascript
   application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
   via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API, and
   discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Parthasarathi R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:00:12 +0530

Hi Cullen/Justin,

Unfortunately, I could not attend today's JSEP Walk through meeting. I had
gone through the draft to understand Offer event handling in Pranswer state
which I raised long back
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg08589.html) and no
resolution in the updated draft as well.

Currently in JSEP state machine, OFFER event is not possible to be handled
at Local-Pranswer, Remote-Pranswer state. OFFER event is required in
local-pranswer for multiple offer/answer handling like BUNDLE, ICE
negotiations. The example callflow for early-dialog with multiple
offer/answer handling (parallel forking) is available at Sec 5.2 of
draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip-00. It is open item in JSEP. Please let me know
your opinion on the same.

Thanks
Partha

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:53 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-04.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb