Subject: [rtcweb] #32: Section 3.2.1.1

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 00:28:19 -0000

#32: Section 3.2.1.1

 "One user has an unreliable Internet connection.  It sometimes loses
 packets, and sometimes goes down completely."

 [BA] I assume that this is generating requirement F8 (The browser must
 detect when a stream from a peer is not received anymore).  Since we
 are using a consent mechanism to send mechanism,  you might
 consider rephrasing F8 to "The browser must detect peer loss of
 connectivity."

 However, if we just focus at the packet loss issue, this might
 suggest a requirement for statistics (F38) or repair of some kind
 (e.g. either RTX or FEC).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-
  [email-masked]          |  cases-and-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  use-cases-and-           |  Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/32>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>