Subject: [rtcweb] Milestones changed for rtcweb WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 01:49:06 -0700

Changed milestone "Send Use Cases document
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and- requirements) to IESG for
publication as Informational", added
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements to milestone.

Changed milestone "Complete Overview (and hold for dependency
resolution) (draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview)", added
draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Security and Privacy Problem Statement
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-security) to IESG for publication as
Informational", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-security to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Signalling Negotiation and NAT Traversal
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-jsep) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Security Solution
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Media Transport (draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage)
to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", added
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage to milestone.

Changed milestone "Audio Processing and Audio Codecs
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Data Stream Transport for non-media data
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-data-channel) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel,
draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol to milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/charter/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:46:55 +0200

WG,

These changes are the just adding the drafts to their corresponding
milestones using the data tracker tool. That way you get clickable links
to the drafts.

An additional message will show up when our AD approves the milestone
for consent freshness that I have requested.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-09-17 10:49, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------