Subject: [rtcweb] FW: New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-03.txt

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:43:26 -0700

Hello All

   An updated version of the SDP Attributes Mux draft has been submitted
with reviews for close to 50% of the attributes completed. Thanks every one
for their valuable inputs. We are half-way there :)

Cheers
Suhas Nandakumar

A new version of I-D, draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Suhas Nandakumar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes
Revision:        03
Title:           A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
Creation date:   2013-07-15
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 56
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-03.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-03

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) provides mechanisms to
   describe attributes of multimedia sessions and of individual media
   streams (e.g., Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) sessions) within a
   multimedia session.  In the RTCWeb WG, there is a need to use a
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions ("m=" lines).  Such a requirement has
   raised concerns over the semantic implications of the SDP attributes
   associated with the RTP Sessions multiplexed over a single transport
   layer flow.

   The scope of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of SDP attributes.  The
   specification also categorizes existing attributes based on the
   framework described herein.