Subject: [rtcweb] Reminder: scribes needed

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:51:57 +0200

We still need scribes for the meeting tomorrow; please volunteer if you can
do that for us.

thanks,

Ted Hardie

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:57:49 +0200

On 7/31/13 3:51 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> We still need scribes for the meeting tomorrow; please volunteer if you
> can do that for us. 

Do you need minute takers, jabber relays, or both?

(And yes, we need to define these roles more clearly...)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:01:30 +0200

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Most urgently minute takers (which are sometimes called "scribes").  It is
somewhat easier for the chairs to follow the jabber channel and, honestly,
easier to press someone into service for that role, since it requires relay
rather than writing.  If someone can actually scribe *into* the jabber
channel, that would be great, but we have meetecho as a fall back.

Ted