Subject: [rtcweb] New Draft: draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:18:26 -0700

Hello All

   A new draft has been submitted to describe Simulcast streams within SDP
based on RFC5576 ssrc-grouping semantics.

Please have a read and let me know your thoughts

Cheers
Suhas

A new version of I-D, draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Suhas Nandakumar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping
Revision:        00
Title:           SSRC Group Based Simulcast Signaling
Creation date:   2013-07-15
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt<https://mail.cisco.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=KlIQ10YF-Eu3HiMHIouDdKX4cq8VVdAIUowNDR3V500RRSx6WMo4z3rBmcn7h2cdn9nodpYC6pY.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ietf.org%2finternet-drafts%2fdraft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt>
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping<https://mail.cisco.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=KlIQ10YF-Eu3HiMHIouDdKX4cq8VVdAIUowNDR3V500RRSx6WMo4z3rBmcn7h2cdn9nodpYC6pY.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fdatatracker.ietf.org%2fdoc%2fdraft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping>
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00<https://mail.cisco.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=KlIQ10YF-Eu3HiMHIouDdKX4cq8VVdAIUowNDR3V500RRSx6WMo4z3rBmcn7h2cdn9nodpYC6pY.&URL=http%3a%2f%2ftools.ietf.org%2fhtml%2fdraft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00>

Abstract:
   In some applications it may be necessary to send multiple media
   encodings corresponding to a media source with in independent RTP
   media streams.  This is called Simulcast.  This document discusses a
   framework for describing simulcast media streams in SDP and also
   defines semantics to express relationship amongst them.  The
   semantics defined in this document are to be used with the source
   specific grouping framework defined in the [RFC5576]

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:34:46 -0700

The links in my earlier email seems to have mail.cisco.com redirects and
hence I am including the direct links for the same below

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping
Revision:         00
Title:              SSRC Group Based Simulcast Signaling
Creation date:   2013-07-15
Group:            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00

Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
Suhas
PS: Thanks Martin and Ethan for catching this.