Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWEB & MMUSIC WG Joint Interim Meeting, February 5-7, 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:30:18 -0800

The RTCWEB and MMUSIC working groups would like to announce an upcoming
joint interim meeting.

The meeting will be held in the Boston, Massachusetts area on February
5-7th, 2013, in conjunction with meetings of the W3C WEBRTC working
group. Full details, including meeting site, nearby hotels, and other
logistics have been posted to both the rtcweb and mmusic mailing lists 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/maillist.html, 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/maillist.html).

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:13:30 -0800

Hi folks,

As you can see from the updated announcement below, we've had an expansion
of scope in the upcoming interim.  Reacting to some of the discussion on
the work to be done, Gonzalo recently reached out to the MMUSIC and RTCWEB
chairs to discuss this.  Because of the tight deadline to get this
recognized as an MMUSIC interim, we did not have a lot of time to make this
decision, and there are some details on agenda to work out.  Our current
thinking is that the IETF meetings would all be joint MMUSIC/RTCWEB
meetings, with the possibility that some of the agenda items might be
slightly less relevant to MMUSIC.

Further agenda suggestions are, of course, welcome, but expect some agenda
elaboration from the chairs soon.

regards,

Ted