Subject: [rtcweb] Agenda Items for RTCWEB Interim

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:17:45 +0100

WG,

Document editors, WG participants. Please indicate what issues and
topics that you believe should be discussed at the WG's interim meeting
in February. Please do this this week, i.e. before Christmas Eve (24th
of December).

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:28:43 +0100

> in February. Please do this this week, i.e. before Christmas Eve (24th
Speaking as -overview editor:

Please set aside some time for disposing of last-call issues (provided 
you issue a last call) for -overview. If this isn't settled by 
discussion before the meeting, please also set aside time for deciding 
the proper disposition of the text currently stored in appendix A of 
Overview.
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb