Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:37:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Stefan Hakansson
                          Goran AP Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
   Based on the use-cases, the document also derives requirements
   related to the browser, and the API used by web applications to
   request and control media stream and data exchange services provided
   by the browser.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/