Subject: [rtcweb] Upcoming Interim meeting, co-located with WEBRTC

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:17:31 -0800

We will be holding an interim meeting, co-located with the relevant
W3C folks, on February 5th-7th, 2013 in
the Boston area.  Many thanks to Hadriel Kaplan for hosting us.  We
have not yet established the time split
between the groups; since one possible mechanism is for us to
alternate morning and afternoon, please plan
to be available for the full meeting time.

regards,

Ted Hardie, Cullen Jennings, Magnus Westerlund

Details :

Meeting site:

Acme Packet
100 Crosby Drive
Bedford, Massachusetts, 01730
TEL: 1-781-328-4400
http://www.acmepacket.com/company/contact-us/directions

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on site.

Hotels:
The following  are 15 minutes walk and also have complimentary shuttle
service to/from Acme.
Tell them you're staying for Acme Packet and you should get the
discounted rate shown below.
This may not be cheapest possible price, though, as prices fluctuate.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Doubletree discount price- $127 – corp. code  0002665706
Boston - Bedford Glen
44 Middlesex Turnpike
Bedford, Massachusetts, 01730
TEL: 1-781-275-5500
http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/massachusetts/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-boston-bedford-glen-BOSBFDT/index.html

Hampton Inn Bedford - Burlington
Hampton Inn discount price- $115 – corp. code  0002665706
25 Middlesex Turnpike
Billerica, Massachusetts, 01821
TEL: 1-978-262-9977
http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/massachusetts/hampton-inn-bedford-burlington-BOSBIHX/index.html

Courtyard Boston Billerica Bedford Hotel is about 3 miles away, and
also has an Acme discount and complimentary shuttle service to/from
Acme (and it's a Marriott chain as compared to Hilton):

Courtyard Marriott (Billerica) discount price- $130 – corp. code ACM
270 Concord Road
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
TEL: 1-978-670-7500
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosbb-courtyard-boston-billerica-bedford/