Subject: [rtcweb] Minutes for IETF 85 meeting

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:41:44 -0800

Please review the attached minutes and send comments by November 28th.
 Despite the valiant efforts of our minute takers (thanks Jean, Roni,
Paul, and Richard!), there are a few question marks--please help us
clear them up.

thanks,

Ted Hardie

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:52:47 +0100

Hi,

I have comments about the following lines:

> Ted - NB: All the work of W3C WebRTC group takes place on public
> mailing list.

I don't understand what NB means. I remember this as being a "Note to
Everyone"

> Matthew Kaufman - not an open issue - receive from other side no
> mline. MSID issue same as the No [??] issue.

I guess the last should be "Comment No 22" which is comment from the W3C
meeting that along the lines. If you have done this according to
Microsoft API proposal this would not be an issue.

> -- Michael ???: We need to come up with an acceptable solution in the
> first version

I would guess that this is "Michael Tuexen"

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 07:59:51 -0800

> I don't understand what NB means. I remember this as being a "Note to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nota_bene