Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:50:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Cary Bran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-22

Abstract:
   This document outlines the audio codec and processing requirements
   for WebRTC client application and endpoint devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:02:10 -0500

The only change in this new version is to fix this issue:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/1

On 11/23/2012 02:50 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time
> Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> Author(s)       : Jean-Marc Valin Cary Bran Filename        :
> draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01.txt Pages           : 6 Date
> : 2012-11-22
> 
> Abstract: This document outlines the audio codec and processing
> requirements for WebRTC client application and endpoint devices.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ rtcweb mailing
> list [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>