Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:48:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DSCP and other packet markings for RTCWeb QoS
	Author(s)       : Subha Dhesikan
                          Dan Druta
                          Paul Jones
                          James Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Many networks, such as Service Provider and Enterprise networks, can
   provide per packet treatments based on Differentiated Services Code
   Points (DSCP) on a per hop basis.  This document defines the
   recommended DSCP values for browsers to use for various classes of
   traffic.

   This draft is a very early and far from done.  It is meant to provide
   the structure for the idea of how to do this but much discussion is
   needed about the details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/