Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:52:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for allowing a Javascript
   application to fully control the signaling plane of a multimedia
   session, and discusses how this would work with existing signaling
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/