Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWEB WG document's dependencies outside of the WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:12:42 +0100

WG,

I spent a little time reviewing what dependencies we have in our current
set of WG drafts on I-Ds in other WGs. The below is the result of that
analysis. I can't promise that all listed are actually still relevant
normative references, they can equally be left overs. I for example
found two reference issues in my own WG document on the RTP usage. But I
think it gives us good indication that the WG memebers needs to be
active and contribute to work in at least MMUSIC, AVTCORE and TSVWG to
enable our WG to finish its work.

There are more WGs where things goes on that are relevant, like the OPUS
payload format in the PAYLOAD WG. draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-01
which wasn't referenced by either the audio-codec doc or the RTP usage one.

Please review and comment on these documents so they make progress.

MMUSIC
draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-02
draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-02
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-01
draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01
draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-trickle-00

AVTCORE
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00
draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-02
draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06
draft-rescorla-avtcore-6222bis-00
draft-terriberry-avp-codecs-00
draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-01

Potentially some of these:
draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01
draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04
draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-01
draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-02
draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-03

TSVWG
draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-06

Behave
draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:09:32 -0700

Please note that http://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/ have normative references to:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri

On 10/29/2012 08:12 AM, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> normative references, they can equally be left overs. I for example found
> two reference issues in my own WG document on the RTP usage. But I think it
> gives us good indication that the WG memebers needs to be active and
> contribute to work in at least MMUSIC, AVTCORE and TSVWG to enable our WG
> to finish its work.
> 
> payload format in the PAYLOAD WG. draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-01 which
> wasn't referenced by either the audio-codec doc or the RTP usage one.
> 
> MMUSIC draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-02 
> draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-01 draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-trickle-00
> 
> 
> AVTCORE draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00 
> draft-rescorla-avtcore-6222bis-00 draft-terriberry-avp-codecs-00 
> Potentially some of these: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01 
> TSVWG draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01 
> Behave draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287 Färögatan 6
> | Mobile +46 73 0949079 SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto:
> [email-masked] 
> _______________________________________________ rtcweb mailing list 
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
> 

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:16:53 +0000

On Oct 29, 2012, at 16:12, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> analysis.

Great overview!

You will probably in the near future also grow some dependencies to RMCAT documents, once we have started adopting some.

Lars

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:50:50 +0000

If you are an VP8 fan, you may also want to add the VP8 payload format:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp8/
This doc is currently in last call in the payload WG.
Stephan

On 10.29.2012 08:12 , "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>