Subject: [rtcweb] SDP and datachanel

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:22:29 +0300

Hi there,

I have just sent an email to the mmusic mailing list to restart the 
discussion
of what should go in SDP for the SCTP (over DTLS) association setup:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg09667.html

In particular what is general enough to be inserted in the current wg item
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp)
and what is specific of the Datachannel protocol but needs to be 
eventually specified
in a separate draft.

Please go to the mmusic mailing list and discuss the (SDP related 
)issues there
without cross-posting

thanks
Salvatore

-- 
Salvatore Loreto, PhD
www.sloreto.com