Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: WG poll for consensus MSID draft

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:40:25 +0200

If people feel that this should be progressed, now is a good time to say 
so in MMUSIC.

           Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WG poll for consensus MSID draft
Date: 	Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:24:04 +0200
From: 	Miguel A. Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: 	mmusic <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>, Harald Alvestrand 
<[email-masked]>

At the last IETF meeting we had a presentation of the following draft:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid/

At that time, there was interest in solving the problem of cross session
stream identification.

We would like to poll the working group for consensus on adopting the
above mentioned draft as a working group item, once we get an approved
milestone.

If you support this work or have problems with the adoption of this
document as WG item, please indicate it by replying to this e-mail within
the next 5 days.

Flemming and Miguel (co-chairs)

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:36:52 +0200

Reminder: This poll in MMUSIC closes on Sunday the 14th, if I read the 
announcement correctly; if you want to make sure your voice is heard, 
speak up today.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WG poll for consensus MSID draft
Date: 	Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:24:04 +0200
From: 	Miguel A. Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: 	mmusic <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>, Harald Alvestrand 
<[email-masked]>

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain