Subject: [rtcweb] Meetecho support for RTCWEB

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:01:24 +0200

Dear all,

as I anticipated a few days ago, as usual we'll provide remote
participation support for both the RTCWEB meeting sessions here in
Vancouver. Access to the on-line session will be available at:

    http://www.meetecho.com/ietf84/rtcweb

Only for the brave (!), besides the usual integrated view of the
official IETF jabber room, the current slides and the audio/video feed,
this time we'll also make available a WebRTC point of entry to the
audio/video feed from the room: if you already tried the open demo I
published a few days ago, you'll know what I'm talking about.

At the moment it only works on Chrome Canary, but we're working on
adding support for other browser implementations as well: make sure you
have the PeerConnection enabled in chrome://flags to get it working.

Let me know if you encounter any problem using it: I'll be in the room
(both physically and virtually) so feel free to contact me at any time.

Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, COB

Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
http://www.meetecho.com