Subject: [rtcweb] Direction to Interim meeting in Kista

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:02:49 +0200

WG,

The Interim meeting will be in the conference room Lappland at Nordic
Forum. The street address is Torshamnsgatan 35 in Kista.

The attached image provides the recommended way to walk from Kista
Sub-way station. The walking directions are the following:

So when arriving at the subway station take the exit towards the rear of
the train if arriving from downtown. From the station you come down the
stairs and end up in the Galleria, turn left and go straight through the
galleria. You exit the galleria onto the end of a square. In front of
you are a street "Kistagången" going uphill. At the far end of the
street there is a high rise sticking up. Go towards it.

You will cross a bridge over a car street. In the next block after the
bridge there is KTH/Electrum on the left. After that building you will
have a walkway /bicycle path "Gröndlandsgången" to the left. Take that
and then right after just 30-40 meters, up some stairs. Then you arrive
on a parking lot, turn left and you get to the entrance. The meeting is
in on the entrance floor.

If you get lost, please call me +46 73 0949079 and I will try to sort
you out.
-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------