Subject: [rtcweb] Propose Vancouver Agenda Topics

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:41:14 +0200

WG,

The WG chairs solicit topics that you think needs to be discussed in
Vancouver. Both authors/editors of documents that have topics they think
requires face to face discussion to reach consensus and WG participants
that think a particular topic should be discussed are of interest.

Two topics that is clear they need further discussion and was not taken
at the interim meeting are
- Additional Key-management for SRTP
- Selection of Mandatory to implement Media Codecs

Please add to the list or comment on the suitability to have these topics.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:41:07 -0700

I'd like to discuss setting DSCP values and plan to have a draft out before the deadline. I know that it's hard to evaluate any interest in discussing this before the WG sees the draft but consider this a heads up of something that might want some time. 

On Jun 26, 2012, at 23:41 , Magnus Westerlund wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Göran Eriksson AP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:38:05 +0200

I support work on such a draft. However, as discussed before on the mailing list, it would also be good to do some more work on use cases supporting this. Did You have plans to do that as well?

Regards
Göran

Sent from my iPad