Subject: [rtcweb] CLUE WG interim meeting before RTCWEB meeting

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:54:04 -0500

Hi,

This is a reminder that we did schedule the CLUE WG interim meeting to
facilitate attendance of folks that are also active in RTCWEB as there
is overlap when it comes to multi-stream.  The best we could do was to
schedule the CLUE meeting on June 7th and 8th (the Thursday and Friday
the week before the W3C WebRTC and IETF RTCWEB meetings).  This
results in folks that want to attend both to spend a weekend in
Stockholm - whether you consider that a good thing or not, a break
between two fairly intense meetings is not a bad thing, otherwise, we
would end up more fried than we do after a week of IETF meetings.

Anyways, as a co-chair of CLUE, I strongly encourage folks to try to
attend the CLUE meeting.  We have a doodle setup so that the logistics
can be properly arranged:
http://doodle.com/wwrdycma9ymrdn3r
Ericsson is also hosting this meeting so it will be at the same
location as the WebRTC & RTCWEB meetings.

Regards,
Mary Barnes
CLUE WG co-chair