Subject: [rtcweb] Strawman agenda and documents deadline for interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 08:52:13 -0700

Howdy,

We would like document updates for the interim to be complete by June
4th, so that folks have time to review them before the interim
meeting.  Slides associated with the documents should be in by June
9th.  Below is the current strawman agenda; please comment.

regards,

Ted, Cullen, Magnus

Day 1

- Use Cases (2 H)
* New use cases needing additional discussion if not resolved on
mailing list.
* Use cases that require cloning (yes or no?)

- WebRTC's RTP Usage (3 H)
* Topologies that need to be supported
- what can be at one end of peer connection and what can be at other end
* Walk through of all the pieces suggested
- how to map media streams to rtp session.
 -- example: describe how retransmission SSRCs relate to main SSRCs
- mapping between RTP and what happens in JS

- JSEP
* Discussion of State Machine
* Interactions allowed
* SDP specification
 -- mapping between SDP and what happens in JS

- Security
* Continued Consent
* Identity and IdP
* Details of Security Architecture

---

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:47:21 +0200

We (I speak for the webrtc chairs!) would like to see a session on the 
data channel. In addition to the protocol drafts that should be 
discussed (draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel and 
draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol), the webrtc WG has a session on the 
data API on Monday, and most likely there will be things discovered in 
that session that must be brought forward to the rtcweb WG.

Stefan for the webrtc chairs.

On 05/09/2012 05:52 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:43:40 -0700

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Stefan Hakansson LK
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> We (I speak for the webrtc chairs!) would like to see a session on the data
> channel. In addition to the protocol drafts that should be discussed
> (draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel and draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol), the
> webrtc WG has a session on the data API on Monday, and most likely there
> will be things discovered in that session that must be brought forward to
> the rtcweb WG.
>

Thanks for the input, Stefan; do you have a sense of how much time you
think is needed?

regards,

Ted Hardie