Subject: [rtcweb] Host and Local Information for Stockholm Interim

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:14:15 +0200

WG,

We at Ericsson hosting the meeting have now secured meeting rooms for
the Interim. Therefore I can now announce that we will be holding the
meeting in Kista.

We also provide some more information about Kista, Hotels and travel in
Stockholm. I would recommend that people secure a hotel booking as soon
as possible as there is quite some pressure on hotel rooms during the
period of the Interim.

Please see for details:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11888030/Practical%20Information%20for%20CLUE%20and%20WebRTC.htm

Questions to the host about the location etc can be sent to me.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:28:18 +0200

For people that have problems accessing dropbox please try this location
instead.

http://www.denstore.se/IETF/Practical%20Information%20for%20CLUE%20and%20WebRTC.htm

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-05-04 15:14, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:02:59 -0700

Thanks for the details Magnus.  I personally decided to go for the
Scandic Victoria Tower in Kista; should we start a wiki of where folks
will be so aggregation can happen for those who want it?

Ted