Subject: [rtcweb] Updated draft agenda for the 83.5 interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:03:27 -0700

Here's an updated draft agenda for the 83.5 interim meeting.  After
each document is discussed, the chairs will be looking for reviewers
who can commit to review the updated document prior to Vancouver.  We
will also be looking to update the milestones on each document
discussed; we'll ask for each document as we go, then reconfirm or
reconcile at the end of the meeting.

If you can volunteer to be a reviewer now, that would be much
appreciated.  Note-takers and jabber-room volunteers are also needed,
and early volunteers for any of the above are promised an extra cookie
at every break.  If you can volunteer but will not be physically
present at the meeting, a suitable non-cookie alternative will be
found.

Please send agenda comments to the list,

thanks,

Ted, Cullen, and Magnus

June 12, 2012

Administrivia 30 minutes
Use Cases      2 hours
RTP                 3 hours
JSEP             90 minutes

Admin            30 minutes
JSEP                1 hour
Data Channel 90 minutes
ICE DTLS          1 hour
Security              3 hours