Subject: [rtcweb] Dates for upcoming interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:20:56 -0700

After discussion between the WEBRTC and RTCWEB chairs, consulting the
doodle poll, and working through the potential for co-location with
CLUE, we have decided to set the date for the RTCWEB interim at June
12 & 13th, to be hosted by Ericsson in Stockholm.  We understand that
the WEBRTC chairs will hold their meeting on June 11th.  If CLUE
wishes to co-locate their meeting, the 14th and 15th will be
available.  This would not have been possible on the previous week,
given the national holiday in Sweden on the Wednesday of that week.

We very much appreciated the work Eric put into his analysis, and in
general we will try to prefer hubs; in this particular case, however,
a large fraction of the Western European participants are either based
in Stockholm or must fly through it to reach one of the larger hubs.
Given the availability of a host and this data, we decided to select
Stockholm for this meeting.

regards,

Ted Hardie, for the chairs.

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:49:26 -0700

> Stockholm for this meeting.

Thanks for resolving this.

Since I'm assuming we're going to be having more of these, I'd like
to ask the chairs to publish ASAP whatever rotation they are planning to
use in the future. This would be very useful for planning purposes,
as well as to allow discussion of the proposes rota well in advance

Thanks,
-Ekr

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:58:24 -0500

On 04/12/2012 10:20 AM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> 12&  13th, to be hosted by Ericsson in Stockholm.  We understand that

Thanks for the update; please let us know once the details of remote 
participation (if any) are available. Airfare from the US to Stockholm 
for those dates is well north of US$1400 already, so a number of us 
won't be able to get travel dollars to attend in person.

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
Jabber: [email-masked] | SIP: [email-masked] | Skype: kpfleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:16:48 -0700

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Kevin P. Fleming <[email-masked]> wrote:
> participation (if any) are available. Airfare from the US to Stockholm for
> those dates is well north of US$1400 already, so a number of us won't be
> able to get travel dollars to attend in person.
>

We will work to get the details to you as soon as possible.  We
definitely will have options for remote participation.

regards,

Ted Hardie