Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:31:47 +0200

I have formatted the proposal I made some time ago into an I-D format 
and added some supporting material, including a lot of points based on 
Magnus' mail.
This is strictly an individual contribution; the chairs will determine 
how to progress with reaching and documenting consensus on this issue.

Comments welcome!

     Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:17:09 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution
Revision:	 00
Title:		 RTCWEB Resolution Negotiation
Creation date:	 2012-04-30
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
    This draft offers a proposal for a fragment of the SDP usage rules
    for RTCWEB: Requirements for supporting resolution negotiation.

    It proposes to use SDP both for initial and within-call resolution
    configuration, and suggests that COP should be mentioned as an
    optional, not mandatory, mechanism.

The IETF Secretariat