Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-03.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:31:01 +0100

FYI. Not much has changed, but a number of new drafts got referenced.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-03.txt
Date: 	Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:30:00 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Harald T. Alvestrand and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Overview: Real Time Protocols for Brower-based Applications
Creation date:	 2012-03-12
WG ID:		 rtcweb
Number of pages: 20

Abstract:
    This document gives an overview and context of a protocol suite
    intended for use with real-time applications that can be deployed in
    browsers -&quot;real time communication on the Web&quot;.

    It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
    all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
    that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
    specified and on the right publication track.

    This work is an attempt to synthesize the input of many people, but
    makes no claims to fully represent the views of any of them.  All
    parts of the document should be regarded as open for discussion,
    unless the RTCWEB chairs have declared consensus on an item.

    This document is a work item of the RTCWEB working group.

The IETF Secretariat