Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:24:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC): Media Transport and Use of RTP
	Author(s)       : Colin Perkins
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) framework provides support
   for direct interactive rich communication using audio, video, text,
   collaboration, games, etc. between two peers' web-browsers.  This
   memo describes the media transport aspects of the WebRTC framework.
   It specifies how the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used in
   the WebRTC context, and gives requirements for which RTP features,
   profiles, and extensions need to be supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02.txt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:58:39 +0000

We've just posted an update to our draft on the use of RTP in the RTCWeb context. This is a minor update, consisting almost entirely of editorial cleanups. The only technical changes are to make RFC 6222 support REQUIRED rather than RECOMMENDED, and to replace the discussion of congestion control requirements with references to draft-jesup-rtp-congestion-reqs-00 and draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00.

Colin

Begin forwarded message:
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-02.txt
> Date: 12 March 2012 21:24:16 GMT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> 

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/