Subject: [rtcweb] FW: I-D Action: draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-00.txt

From: "Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 02:58:09 +0530

This I-D describes a new STUN usage for enabling WebRTC implementations
to perform consent freshness. It is far from complete, but comments
(especially on the design considerations/approach) are welcome..

Muthu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 2:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : STUN Usage for Consent Freshness
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Dan Wing
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document describes a STUN usage that enables WebRTC
   implementations to verify the peer consent for continuing to receive
   traffic on a candidate pair ICE is using for a media component after
   session establishment.  Verification of peer consent is necessary to
   ensure that a malicious JavaScript cannot use the browser as a
   platform for launching attacks.  This form of consent verification
   also serves the purpose of refreshing NAT bindings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness
-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-
00.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt