Subject: [rtcweb] Discussion on Congestion Control

From: Ashwin Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:36:09 +0200

Hi,

At the iccrg presentations at IETF there were a good number of people
who were interested in working on congestion control in RTCWeb. I am
interested in working in this area and I have expressed my interest to
a few people working on RTCWeb at Mozilla. I would like to know if
people are interested in discussing the problems in this area. I am
assuming that the people interested in this area would attend the
conex wg meeting today. The conex presentation ends at 19:40 in room
253. We could meet in this room after the conex presentation and if
required move to another room.

Topics that I would like to discuss include
1. Is RTCWeb [ http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-01
]  being too conservative with respect to increasing the rate of
sending packets.
2. How to address issues related to other delay based congestion
control algorithms like Vegas.
3. Lessons learned from LEDBAT.

Please feel free to add other topics.

Regards,
Ashwin

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:00:30 +0200

Hi Ashwin,

Most of the discussion related to congestion control for RTCWEB takes
place at [email-masked]. Will be happy to join this
meeting.

Cheers,
Varun

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:36, Ashwin Rao <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

-- 
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/