Subject: [rtcweb] Updated security documents

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:06:03 -0700

I have submitted new versions of:

* Security Considerations for RTC-Web
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-02

  Primary change was to remove Appendix A (now mostly
  draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-01) and to harmonize
  with that document.

* RTCWEB Security Architecture
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-01

  Updated to reflect the decisions made in the interim. Note
  that I did not try to specify a new STUN consent check b/c
  Perumal, Kaplan, and Wing got there first. If we have
  comments about that mechanism we should probably work them
  into that draft.

* RTCWEB Generic Identity Provider Interface
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-rtcweb-generic-idp-00

  Minor editorial updates.

-Ekr