Subject: [rtcweb] I'd like to discuss my proposal (jingle-web) at next WG session

From: HIro Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:34:07 +0900

Hello RTCWeb WG members,

It's my first post to this ML, and at Feb 28th, I submitted my ID
from IETF ID submit tool. This ID's file name is 
"draft-suzuki-rtcweb-jingle-web-00.txt" and this ID provides my proposal
to realize one of solutions of RTCWeb by using XMPP Jingle as a signaling
protocol.

Following paragraph is abstract of my ID, and I'd like to discuss my
proposal at RTCWeb WG session in next Paris meeting.

---
Abstract:
 XMPP Jingle specification defines an XMPP protocol extension for
 managing peer-to-peer media sessions between two users. And XMPP
 Jingle can manage multi contents simultaneously in one Jingle
 stream, but in the XMPP world there is no common way to layout
 variable multi contents on each display. In this document, a
 solution to this issue is provided by using Web browser's layout
 function.

 This document describes a new concept to realize one of solutions
 of RTCWeb. Of course, &quot;Web Browser&quot; is used for Web application's
 frontend for real-time communication, and XMPP Jingle specification
 (XEP-166) is used as signaling protocol. And a simple mapping
 manner between jingle contents and HTML graphical elements enables
 to unite Web browser&#39;s layout function and Jingle&#39;s media content
 management function to realize RTCWeb functions.
---

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Suzuki
([email-masked])