Subject: [rtcweb] New I-D: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:21:52 +0100

I have created an internet-draft to cover a minor disconnect between 
specs: How to signal that an RTP SSRC belongs to a given WebRTC MediaStream.

I hope this is uncontroversial; I basically wrote down what I've seen go 
by in email, and filled in with some formalities around it.

Chairs: I request time on the agenda at the interim meeting to discuss 
this draft, verify that it's uncontroversial, and decide on further 
disposition of it.

              Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 11 Jan 2012 02:19:27 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Signalling Media Stream ID in the Session Description Protocol
Creation date:	 2012-01-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7

Abstract:
    This document specifies how the association between the RTP concept
    of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of&quot;media stream&quot; /&quot;media stream
    track&quot; is carried using SDP signalling.

    This document should be discussed in the RTCWEB WG list,
    [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat