Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWEB WG Interim Meeting January 31 and February 1, 2012

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:38:39 -0800 (PST)

The RTCWEB working group will be holding an interim meeting for a
full day on January 31st and the first morning of February 1st, 2012,
in Mountain View, CA at the Google campus. 

Further details on dial-in numbers and other facilities will be announced 
on the rtcweb list.

The afternoon of February 1st will be a public meeting of the W3C
WEBRTC working group, which members of the RTCWEB working group may
also be interested to attend; it will be located at the same venue.

---

From: Basil Mohamed Gohar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:57:36 -0500

> also be interested to attend; it will be located at the same venue.
This is my first participation on this list, but as an interested party,
aside from the dial-in numbers and "other facilities", will there be any
measures to record the meeting and then publish it afterward, e.g.,
either in audio or video format?

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:03:09 -0800

Hi Basil,

All IETF meetings have minutes, and we have already had two minute
takers volunteer (thanks Mary and Stephan!).  More are needed, but
minutes will be taken and those will be published.  We can probably
also arrange a recording of the audio as heard by the call-in
participants (we have done that for previous ad-hoc and interim
meetings.), but the details will depend somewhat on whether we are
using Webex or an audio bridge.
Please stay tuned for those details.

regards,

Ted

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Basil Mohamed Gohar
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Basil Mohamed Gohar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:31:23 -0500

Ted,

Thanks for the info.  I would suggest just using something as simple as
a Zoom H2n, which you can just set in the middle of the conference
room.  Of course, if participants will be talking via the phone system
as well, then maybe piping that in would be a problem.  Ensuring the
best quality will also ensure the best experience for those that want to
listen later, and benefit the archival process.

I know these are just technical details and you have to go with whatever
works best, but I strongly advocate multimedia archival of these meetings.

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:26:53 -0600

> in Mountain View, CA at the Google campus.

The 'first morning'? Does February 1st have multiple mornings in leap 
years? <G>

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
Jabber: [email-masked] | SIP: [email-masked] | Skype: kpfleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 05:06:33 +0100

> The 'first morning'? Does February 1st have multiple mornings in leap 
It's the period between first and second breakfast.
The period between second breakfast and elevenses would be the second 
morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_breakfast
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevenses

I'm impressed with the implied completeness of Ted's catering 
arrangements ;-)