Subject: [rtcweb] Logistics for the upcoming interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:02:38 -0800

Howdy,

Though the formal announcement seems to be a bit stuck in limbo, we
are still moving forward with the logistics for the interim on 31st of
this month and the 1st of Feb.  The location will be at Google's
office campus in Mountain View, California.  At the moment, we're
scheduled for a room called "Beacon
Rock" in building GWC5 (that's "Google West Campus,building 5)".  A
Google search for directions to  "Google Bldg GWC5 Lobby, Mountain
View, CA 94043" will direct you to the correct place to check in.

I do not yet have call in information, and it does not appear likely
that we will have in-room video conferencing support, but I will give
updates as we get them.

We are currently planning to provide both breakfast and lunch. If you
can let me know via email that you plan to come, I would appreciate
it, so I can size the meals appropriately.  I may also be able to make
check-in a bit easier if I have your name in advance.  We'll obviously
try to make things work for anyone who walks in, but any help you can
give on notification is appreciated.

A tentative schedule for the interim is:

Day 1 (January 31st, 2012)

Signaling:

3 hours on JSEP
1 hour on ROAP

Lunch

2 hours for Signaling discussion

Data Channel:

2 hours

Day 2 (February 1st, 2012)

2.5 hours on Security
1 hour wrap-up & AOB.

Lunch

Shift over to RTCWEB in W3C context.

Agenda bashing welcome now.  Volunteer scribes, presenters, and so on
even more welcome.

thanks,

Ted, Cullen, Magnus