Subject: [rtcweb] Results of Doodle Poll=Interim meeting 1/31/2012-2/1/2012 San Jose

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:56:45 -0800

Though it was very tight, the doodle poll results have come in supporting
an interim meeting January 31st to February 1st, 2012, in San Jose.   The
presumption at the moment is that we will start at 9:00 or so Janurary 31st
and run as the IETF WG until noon of February 1st, with a half day meeting
of the W3C group at the end.  Agenda time slots and logistical details will
be forthcoming soon.

Ted, Cullen, Magnus

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 14:44:16 -0600

On 12/05/2011 11:56 AM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> Though it was very tight, the doodle poll results have come in
> supporting an interim meeting January 31st to February 1st, 2012, in San
> Jose.   The presumption at the moment is that we will start at 9:00 or
> so Janurary 31st and run as the IETF WG until noon of February 1st, with
> a half day meeting of the W3C group at the end.  Agenda time slots and
> logistical details will be forthcoming soon.

I'm guessing there will be some sort of break around 5:00PM or so on the 
31st and resumption at 9:00AM on the 1st, otherwise we're all going to 
be pretty tired on the second day :-)

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
Jabber: [email-masked] | SIP: [email-masked] | Skype: kpfleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:12:31 -0800

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <[email-masked]>wrote:

> 31st and resumption at 9:00AM on the 1st, otherwise we're all going to be
> pretty tired on the second day :-)
>
>
Sure, but you should understand that the drinking during the break will be
IETF-style.  That's important, as it tells the IPv6 geeks that they need to
bring whiskey, and the rest of us to plan for beer.

Ted

> ______________________________**_________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/rtcweb<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb>
>