Subject: [rtcweb] Reminder: CLUE/RTCWEB adhoc in room 101D during lunch today (Nov. 17th)

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:24:24 -0600

Hello CLUE, RTCWEB and AVTCORE WG members,

A reminder of the adhoc today (Thursday, Nov 18th) 11:40-12:50 in room
101D to discuss requirements and usages of RTP for multi-stream for
CLUE and RTCWEB.   This also relates to the discussion in AVTCORE
around multiplexing.

The agenda and meeting materials are (will be) available on the CLUE
WG wiki: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/WikiStart

Unfortunately, we did not get a room that is listed as allowing food:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/things-to-note.html

So, please consider that if you might consider bringing in food that
you might want to exercise caution and there should be nothing related
to that food left in the room after the meeting.

Regards,
Mary and Ted
(as chairs for the adhoc)

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:36:23 -0500

> CLUE and RTCWEB.   This also relates to the discussion in AVTCORE

Note that that is NOT the room in the agenda

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/clue.html

The venue was moved.

Regards
Marshall
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:00:29 -0600

I updated the agenda in the meeting materials so there should be no
confusion.  You may need to refresh your browser to see the update.

---

From: Stephen Botzko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:21:19 +0800

It would be nice if the Android/iPhone apps showed adhoc meetings...

Maybe something to forward to the appropriate tools folks.

Stephen Botzko

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:22:17 -0500

OK,

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:30:28 -0500

I made the request.

Marshall