Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWEB II session recording available

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:22:18 +0100

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the second RTCWEB session at IETF-82 is available.

You can watch it by either clicking the proper link on the remote 
participation page 
(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/remote-participation.html#Meetecho), or 
by directly accessing the following URL:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf82/recordings#RTCWEB2

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com