Subject: [rtcweb] Discussing Multiple Media Types in an RTP session and Multiple RTP sessions over single transport

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:33:19 +0100

WG,

As chairs of both AVTCORE and RTCWEB I would like to remind the RTCWEB
WG that discussion of any details around the following drafts all
related to the WebRTC RTP session usage should happen in the AVTCORE WG
for RTP related details and MMUSIC for siganlling:

AVTCORE:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-rtcweb-rtp-media-type-mux/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture/

MMUSIC:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------