Subject: [rtcweb] New Version Notification for draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt

From: Randell Jesup <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:18:23 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Randell Jesup and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-jesup-rtcweb-data
Revision:	 01
Title:		 RTCWeb Datagram Connection
Creation date:	 2011-10-31
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16

Abstract:
    This document investigates the possibilities for designing a generic
    transport service that allows Web Browser to exchange generic data in
    a peer to peer way.  Several, already standardized by IETF, transport
    protocols and their properties are investigated in order to identify
    the most appropriate one.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt

Changes include:

- small typos correction

- tried to clarify in the Abstract that we are investigating the usage
of IETF standardized protocols for the WebRTC data service

- added some more text to Section 4.1 describing the different
standardized DCCP CC

- added the Justin contribution (now in Sections 4.3.1 and 4.4)

- added the Cullen contribution in Section 5.1

- added in section 4.2 the fact that SCTP supports PPID feature (as
suggested by Randal Stewart)

- include the result of the list discussion related to Requirements

- summarize the discussion on DTLS/SCTP vs SCTP/DTLS and include ICE in
the stack picture

Not yet incorporated in the draft:

- Text about congestion control options and how that interacts with
SCTP's changeable congestion mechanisms.