Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-06.txt

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:11:21 +0200

A new version has be uploaded.

 From the change log:

Changes from draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-05

    o  Added use-case "global service provider", derived reqs associated
       with several STUN/TURN servers
    o  Added use-case "enterprise aspects", derived req associated with
       enabling the network provider to supply STUN and TURN servers
    o  The requirements from the above are ICE specific and labeled
       accordingly
    o  Separated the requirements phrased like "processing such as pan,
       mix and render" for audio to be specific reqs on spatialization,
       level measurement, level adjustment and mixing (discussed on the
       lists in
       http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg01648.html
       and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2011Sep/
       0102.html)
    o  Added use-case on sharing as decided in
       http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg01700.html,
       derived reqs F30 and A21
    o  Added the list of common considerations proposed in mail
       http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg01562.html
       to the Introduction of the use-case section

As always, comments and feedback is most welcome.

Stefan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-06.txt
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:06:05 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
CC: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>, Göran 
Eriksson AP <[email-masked]>, Christer Holmberg 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-06.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Stefan Hakansson and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
Creation date:	 2011-10-04
WG ID:		 rtcweb
Number of pages: 24

Abstract:
    This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
    Based on the use-cases, the document also derives requirements
    related to the browser, and the API used by web applications to
    request and control media stream services provided by the browser.

The IETF Secretariat