Subject: Re: [rtcweb] How to multiplex between peers

From: Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:58:11 -0700

I got this Quantum Vibe link from an /. ad:
http://shar.es/bqNgs<http://t.co/RprNtB3k>

I think that be a link-in-a-link, a meta-link, or a canonical multiplexer in
pix#4; it applies to B2B and the server-to-server paradigm is not obvious.

...anymore. ;)

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>wrote:

> On 07/21/11 02:41, Henry Sinnreich wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>>  If anything this is an argument for ignoring RTP and RTCP and doing
>>> something entirely new that is actually appropriate for what we're
>>> trying to build, not living with crap just because there's an RFC for it.
>>>
>> Not to forget disposing of ancient SDP as well.
>> Use standard metadata instead, since it is equally usable for all apps,
>> not
>> only for RTC apps.
>>
> Henry, which standard?
> http://www.xkcd.com/927/ applies to metadata too, I think.
>
>
>

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:51:00 -0700

Dzonatas,

Your emails to the group have become less and less on point over time.
Please send email to the group only when you have substantive comments on
the work going on.  If you do not, the chairs may have to consider
suspending your right to post.

regards,

Ted Hardie

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I got this Quantum Vibe link from an /. ad: http://shar.es/bqNgs<http://t.co/RprNtB3k>
>
> I think that be a link-in-a-link, a meta-link, or a canonical multiplexer
> in pix#4; it applies to B2B and the server-to-server paradigm is not
> obvious.
>
> ...anymore. ;)
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>
>

---

From: Roman Shpount <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:00:01 -0400

In case you did not notice, Dzonatas Sol is a bot. I would suggest just spam
filtering it.
_____________
Roman Shpount

---

From: Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:41:09 -0700

Hi Ted,

I consider my posts very appropriate and I weigh my posts in on security by
obscurity within well-known physical limits. I respect that not everybody
subscribes to like means of security.

If you can't see in the pix, its shows the real-time link in much less
obscure way that is drawn out than what others desire as plainly written.
That link pointed to strip #216, yet pix #4 is the one I pointed out.

I think that link I put may show "the web" yet not "the internet". We can
not use "the web" in all practical sense of plain English; although, that's
an obvious mobile bias we all want.

I think my point that JSON is some codeword for websocket fits well even if
it is less than best solution.

Thanks for E911 heads up on this list. I thought it would help me find my
lost children being real-time, yet at least people would listen to someone
who really is going through these kinds of use-cases.  Always... W.I.P.:
 draft-ballard-smile-some-how; intro: "the energy comes from somewhere."
Abstract: composure.

There are so many things I can think about how my child would not have been
snatch away in real-time if such-n-such worked, yet technology today still
really sucks for that, especially when people care about their own
litigation and profit than what could have been done for home.

P.S. Seriously, do I need to sign-up for a turing test, again, before I can
get any body to help me solve issues with missing children instead of being
called "bot", especially in real-time. I thought not, so that is why I am
here to help improve the god damn lame duck situation.

---

From: Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:02:57 -0700

Are you David420? The one that followed me all over websites just to make
up, even /., just to tell people I'm a bot?

I take that as a threat worthy of E911. If I have to tell people "I am not a
bot" like demanded on "[B]itcoin" then you publicly harassed me.

Is it normal to call people names and consider merit of standardization? I
know it is standard in in the Hasbara Manual. Did you win your point?

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Roman Shpount <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In case you did not notice, Dzonatas Sol is a bot. I would suggest just
> spam filtering it.
> _____________
> Roman Shpount
>
>
>
>>> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]
>>> > wrote:
>>>