Subject: [rtcweb] New version: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:57 +0200

Thanks for all the feedback! I've incorporated this as best I could.
Now to post this to AVTCORE and MMUSIC for comments...

                   Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:48:18 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP Grouping for Single RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-08-17

    This document describes an extension to the Session Description
    Protocol (SDP) to describe RTP sessions where media of multiple top
    level types, for example audio and video, are carried in the same RTP
    session.

    This document is presented to the RTCWEB, AVTCORE and MMUSIC WGs for
    consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt