Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWEB WG Virtual Interim Meeting: September 8, 2011

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

The RTCWEB working group plans to hold an interim meeting meeting. It
will be held on September 8, 2011 at 7:00 A.M. PDT. We're currently
allocating 4 hours for the meeting. Details of participation will
follow on the working group mailing list 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/).

- RTCWEB Chairs

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:57:26 -0500

> (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/).

If it would be useful, I believe I can provide a wideband-capable 
conference bridge  for this interim meeting. It would be SIP accessible 
with various wideband codecs, PSTN accessible, and Skype accessible 
(narrowband only).

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
Jabber: [email-masked] | SIP: [email-masked] | Skype: kpfleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org