Subject: [rtcweb] connection event notification

From: Matthew Kaufman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 18:11:51 -0700

While doing the research for the previous thread, I saw that MGCP 
actually has some things we might wish to borrow for RTCWEB. 
Specifically, some of the notification events... would sure be nice to 
get Javascript events when we saw "packet loss exceeded" or "RTP/RTCP 
timeout" for instance so that the web application could take an 
appropriate action.

Matthew Kaufman

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:15:14 +1000

Hello Matthew,

You may also want to take a look at:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/megaco-h248

There's plenty of Megaco packages that may have notification events and 
statistics that would also be relevant.

Regards, Christian

On 6/08/2011 11:11 AM, Matthew Kaufman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>