Subject: [rtcweb] ID-Action: draft-cbran-rtcweb-data-00.txt

From: cbran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:57:35 -0700

This is message two of five.

I have submitted new drafts for RTC-Web: signaling and negotiation methods,
media transports, datagram transport for non-media data, and media
processing and codecs.

Cheers,

-Cary

A new version of I-D, draft-cbran-rtcweb-data-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Cary Bran and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:     draft-cbran-rtcweb-data
Revision:     00
Title:         RTC-Web Non-Media Data Transport Requirements
Creation date:     2011-07-04
WG ID:         Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6

Abstract:
   This document outlines a protocol and requirements for RTC-Web client
   application to transmit real-time, non-media data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-data-00.txt