Subject: [rtcweb] ID-Action: draft-cbran-rtcweb-media-00.txt

From: cbran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:57:50 -0700

This is message four of five.

I have submitted new drafts for RTC-Web: signaling and negotiation methods,
media transports, datagram transport for non-media data, and media
processing and codecs.

Cheers,

-Cary

A new version of I-D, draft-cbran-rtcweb-media-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Cary Bran and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:     draft-cbran-rtcweb-media
Revision:     00
Title:         RTC-Web Media Transport Requirements
Creation date:     2011-06-29
WG ID:         Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:
   This document outlines the media transport protocols and requirements
   for RTC-Web client applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-media-00.txt