Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-01.txt

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:41:50 +0200

I've uploaded a new version of the use-case and requirements doc. The 
changes are the ones I proposed in an earlier mail 
(<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg00227.html>).

I received no responses to that mail; if people have problems with (some 
or all of) the changes I made I guess we will have to revert them in the 
next version

Stefan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-01.txt
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:37:19 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
CC: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>, Göran 
Eriksson AP <[email-masked]>, Christer Holmberg 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Stefan Hakansson and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
Creation date:	 2011-07-04
WG ID:		 rtcweb
Number of pages: 15

Abstract:
    This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
    Based on the use-cases, the document also derives requirements
    related to the browser, and the API used by web applications to
    request and control media stream services provided by the browser.

The IETF Secretariat