Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:31:51 +0200

This is my contribution to the interim meeting on Wednesday, and what 
I'll expect to be discussing under the heading of "architecture".

I will ask the chairs to adopt this as a working group document.

                       Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-overview-00.txt
Date: 	Sat, 04 Jun 2011 23:15:16 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overview: Real Time Protocols for Brower-based Applications
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-06-04

    This document gives an overview and context of a protocol suite
    intended for use with real-time applications that can be deployed in
    browsers -&quot;real time communication on the Web&quot;.

    It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
    all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
    that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
    specified and on the right publication track.

    This work is an attempt to synthesize the input of many people, but
    makes no claims to fully represent the views of any of them.  All
    parts of the document should be regarded as open for discussion,
    unless the RTCWEB chairs have declared consensus on an item.

    This document is a work item of the RTCWEB working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-overview-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt