Subject: [rtcweb] W3C Web Real-Time Communications face-to-face on 23 July 2011 in Quebec City, Canada

From: Francois Daoust <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:57:41 +0200

Dear participants in the IETF RTCWEB group,

The W3C Web Real-Time Communications working group will meet on Saturday 23 July 2011 afternoon, starting at or shortly after 1PM, in Quebec City, Canada, co-located with the IETF Meeting. Exact time range, agenda and location will be announced once known.

The choice of the date and place is meant to favor synergies between the W3C WebRTC and the IETF RTCWEB groups. Participants in the IETF RTCWEB group are welcome to attend this W3C face-to-face as meeting guests.

To facilitate logistics purpose, I have set up a registration form, available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47318/webrtc-f2f-quebec/

Anyone can fill out the form.
People willing to attend the F2F need to register before 15 July 2011 (the sooner, the better).

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,
Francois Daoust,
W3C Team Contact for the W3C WebRTC WG.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:47:47 +0300

Hi,

we have scheduled this meeting on the Saturday before the IETF (July
23rd) from 14:00 to 18:00. The meeting will take place at the Quebec
City Convention Center (i.e., the IETF venue).

Please, register early so that we can accurately estimate how many
attendees we will have in order to book an appropriate meeting room.
Tentatively, we have reserved room 2103, which seems to be able to seat
around 60 people.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 21/06/2011 4:57 PM, Francois Daoust wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>

---

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:22:41 -0400

Gonzalo,

I (and  other people in my company) had bought a ticket to Quebec in 
advance, according to company policy, with the IETF meeting dates in 
mind.  Changing this now is prohibitively expensive.

I understand that this is a joint meeting with the W3C (and I do think 
it is a very good idea to have it).  But can this be set up on Sunday or 
any other day?
If not, can we have some conferencing arrangements?

With thanks,

Igor