Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00. txt

From: cbran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:47:07 -0700

Hi,

Cullen and I did a write up on the protocol requirements.  It more or less
attempts to consolidate a lot of the work that has already been done to
date.

Regards,

-Cary Bran

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Reply-to: [email-masked] 
Subject: I-D Action: draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt 
X-RSN: 1/0/935/37055/40429 
 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. 
 
Title           : RTC-Web Communications Protocols 
Author(s)       : Cary Bran 
 Cullen Jennings 
Filename        : draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt 
Pages           : 21 
Date            : 2011-06-05 
 
 The real time communications web (RTC-Web) will enable applications 
 such as web browsers to natively support real time interactive voice 
 and video.  This document outlines the communication protocols for 
 realizing RTC-Web functionality within applications such as web 
 browsers.  In addition to communications protocols, this document 
 proposes a set of application programming interface requirements for 
 controlling the protocol stack. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt 
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at: 
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ 
 
This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at: 
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt 
_______________________________________________ 
I-D-Announce mailing list 
[email-masked] 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce 
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt