Subject: [rtcweb] Interim meeting

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:41:01 -0500

>
>
>
> - Interim meeting:
> When, with whom, and using what technology?
>
[MB] I would suggest late May or early June would be a good time.  I had
suggested to the RAI area that folks provide the details for the Interims on
the RAI area wiki as I know there are several groups planning interims and
many of us need to participate in almost all of those:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rai/trac/wiki

I will note that not all the WG chairs have been adding the information, but
it is really helpful.  I add it for the WGs that I'm subscribed to when I
happen to notice (which is why I suggested the RAI area do this in the first
place because I was having difficulty keeping track of all the meetings -
there were at least 6 interim meetings in the RAI area between IETF-79 and
IETF-80).

As far as technology, I thought Meetecho worked extremely well at IETF-80,
although I'm not sure how well it would work with alot of geographic
separation.  The alternative of course is Webex.

And, as usual, I suggest setting up a doodle poll to find the best date/time
- it's good to include a link to that with a deadline in the wiki, as well.
[/MB]

Regards,
Mary.