Subject: RE: (radius) IPv6?

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:50:21 -0700

There are now two drafts relating to RADIUS over IPv6:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-radius-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-ipv6-00.txt

Comments welcome. 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Ruslan R. Laishev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:54:51 +0400

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-ipv6-00.txt
	Sorry, I can't find this file.

-- 
Cheers,
+OpenVMS [Sys|Net] HardWorker........................................+
 Russia,Delta Telecom Inc,                    Cel:  +7 (901) 971-3222
 191119,St.Petersburg,Transportny per. 3                     116-3222
                                              Fax:  +7 (812) 115-1035
+http://www.levitte.org/~rlaishev/ .......... SysMan rides HailStorm +
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.