Subject: (radius) rfcs

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:30:03 -0700

as you may have noticed, all the drafts are now rfcs, and rv2 is draft.
congratulations!

this concludes the work of this wg.  thank you all!

randy
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 11:53:39 -0400

gee, Some how I never received the announcement for RFC 2809, Compulsory 
Tunneling via RADIUS, which evidently happened a while back. But it's 
already on the WG page.

- Dave.

>'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                                  ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks                      978-288-4570 Direct
ServiceWare, IP Mobility                      978-288-3030 FAX
Billerica, MA 01821                    [email-masked]

-