Subject: Re: (radius) comments are on draft-ietf-radius-ext-07.txt

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 11:01:34 -0400

I'm curious how many RADIUS servers have implementations of EAP 
support  out there?

And how many are compatible with Windows 2000?
I guess the follow up question is, if not, then what clients do you support?

	Dave.
---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                                  ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks                      978-288-4570 Direct
Carrier Packet Solutions, Preside             978-288-3030 FAX
Billerica, MA 01821                    [email-masked]

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 18:13:48 -0700

In general, it's probably time to do an assessment of EAP
implementations for draft standards submission. We should
probably do the EAP/RADIUS assessment as part of that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of David Mitton
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 8:02 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: (radius) comments are on draft-ietf-radius-ext-07.txt

	Dave.

-

-