Subject: (radius) IPv6?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:20:54 -0800

Hi -

In the archives for this list, it is mentioned that Radius for IPv6 is
beyond the scope of this working group.  I am wondering if Radius support of
IPv6 might be addressed by this or another working group in the near (or
distant) future.  Assuming that this item isn't currently on any groups
charter, I do realize that I am asking for nothing more than an educated
guess. 

Any and all info/guesses/etc. are appreciated,

Thanks,

Bridgette
  
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:52:05 -0800

IPv6 support is a requirement under consideration by the
AAA WG.

See
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/REQTS/draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-02a.txt
for details.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 5:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (radius) IPv6?

Hi -

Thanks,

Bridgette

-

-