Subject: (radius) Radius Changes Summary

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:23:02 -0500

Attached is a Word document that is a summary I wrote up (for my own 
reference and internal use) on the changes to RADIUS post the previous RFCs 
(2138, 2139).

I offer it here FWIW.  It is not intended to be authoritative in any manner.
Please comment to me if you find any errors in it.

Thanks.
Dave.

---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                                  ESN: 248-4570
Consulting Engineer, Nortel Networks           978-288-4570 Direct
Carrier Packet Solutions, Preside              978-288-3030 FAX
Billerica, MA 01821                     [email-masked]

---

From: Carl Rigney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:29:43 -0800 (PST)

Please don't send word attachments to the mailing list.

Could you send that again in ASCII text?

--
Carl Rigney
[email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.