Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use QUIC-style MALFORMED_FRAME in HTTP (#1019)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:52:21 -0800

Strictly editorial, but maybe worth a look.  Trying to be consistent with QUIC's error formatting.  Also makes it clearer in the IANA section that we're really talking about 16 bits and not 8 bits.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use QUIC-style MALFORMED_FRAME in HTTP

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (127)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:40:05 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Yeah, this is a good idea, if only from a consistency perspective.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019#pullrequestreview-83984748

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:48:19 -0800

Merged #1019.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1019#event-1392915357