Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update changelog since 07 (#997)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:57:37 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update changelog since 07

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:11:14 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #997.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997#event-1374970840

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:11:06 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/997#pullrequestreview-81552994