Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ACK frame packet numbers aren't truncated (#999)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:39:40 -0800

for @martinduke 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999

-- Commit Summary --

  * ACK frame packet numbers aren't truncated

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:52:20 -0800

martinduke commented on this pull request.

This is an improvement. I might add "...not truncated, but the field may less than 64 bits given enough leading zeroes."

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999#pullrequestreview-81753468

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:10:38 +0000 (UTC)

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999#issuecomment-349977545

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:07:34 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999#pullrequestreview-81905213

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 21:55:51 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999#pullrequestreview-82007602

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 00:33:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #999.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/999#event-1378015675