Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove misleading paragraph on stateless reset (#1028)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:53:16 -0800

The location of the stateless reset token is made less clear by this text now that it has been moved to the end.

Closes #1025.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1028

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove misleading paragraph on stateless reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1028.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1028.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1028

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:31:11 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1028#pullrequestreview-84303669