Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rework denial of service on unprotected packets (#908)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:14:51 -0800

seanturner approved this pull request.

I'm thinking we should merge this and then we can deal with Christian's issues with another PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/908#pullrequestreview-83900057

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:11:53 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #908.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/908#event-1390338784

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:12:48 +0000 (UTC)

Definitely another PR for the other one.  That would need an idea on how we might do that protection.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/908#issuecomment-352113035

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:10:54 +0000 (UTC)

I agree that the second flight DOS is another issue. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/908#issuecomment-352142614

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:48:40 -0800

Issue #1018 documents the second flight DOS attack.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/908#issuecomment-352146676