Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Swap stream offset and length bits to reflect frame order (#1022)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:53:04 +0000 (UTC)

for #1021 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022

-- Commit Summary --

  * Swap stream offset and length bits to reflect frame order

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 18:02:24 +0000 (UTC)

@mcmanus pushed 1 commit.

51c5a68  list stream bits from most significant first

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022/files/5809be497ba7bc5d8677a5880eecafee9188f828..51c5a68065d6f743ff8bd1bb7b4afa67a30b26a2

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:44:10 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022#pullrequestreview-84263802

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:36:06 -0800

Merged #1022.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1022#event-1393085796