Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix long header packet type mismatches (#1027)

From: Luke Horsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:54:34 -0800

Fixes #1026.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix long header packet type mismatches

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 23:41:06 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027#pullrequestreview-84305304

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 22:29:31 -0800

huitema approved this pull request.

Yes. That matches what we have been using in the interop testing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027#pullrequestreview-84352866

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:59:57 -0800

+1

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027#issuecomment-352783156

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:01:56 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1027#pullrequestreview-84476268