Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use default ack_delay_exponent during handshake (#1009)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:55:24 -0800

This makes it clear what the rules are for Initial, Handshake, and Retry
packets for ACK frames.

This doesn't say anything about 0-RTT because I didn't want to put any
extra rules around this.  This should be covered amply by other rules
about transport parameters.

Closes #1007.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use default ack_delay_exponent during handshake

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:07:02 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009#pullrequestreview-82565514

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:08:48 +0000 (UTC)

mcmanus approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009#pullrequestreview-82603441

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:25:26 -0800

Merged #1009.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1009#event-1382135957