Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f0748b: Use default ack_delay_exponent during handshake

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:54:18 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/ack_delay_exponent-cleartext
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f0748bdcff5c6354192c6b3944ad0d637d20e640
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f0748bdcff5c6354192c6b3944ad0d637d20e640
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-12-11 (Mon, 11 Dec 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Use default ack_delay_exponent during handshake

This makes it clear what the rules are for Initial, Handshake, and Retry
packets for ACK frames.

This doesn't say anything about 0-RTT because I didn't want to put any
extra rules around this.  This should be covered amply by other rules
about transport parameters.

Closes #1007.