Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/acked_packets/acked_packet (#996)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:42:26 -0800

Fixes #987
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/acked_packets/acked_packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:16:16 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996#pullrequestreview-81554800

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:16:23 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #996.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/996#event-1374982103