Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A second attempt at #965 (#992)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 01:54:38 +0000 (UTC)

I'm using a PR for transparency, but I will merge this once everything checks out.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/992

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rework draining period into two (or three) states
  * Updates based on review feedback
  * Key Update and Migration in closing/draining (#965)
  * Really land #965 this time

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/992.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/992.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/992

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 02:03:22 -0800

Merged #992.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/992#event-1374452059