Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixup old reference to 31-bit packet number (#983)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 03:40:32 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #982.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixup old reference to 31-bit packet number

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 06:11:38 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983#pullrequestreview-80744655

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 22:11:45 -0800

Merged #983.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/983#event-1369808299