Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 08 changelog (#993)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 09:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

for @huitema, or really just because I forgot
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add changelog for -08, transport
  * Add changelog for -08, tls
  * Stub for -09, transport
  * Add changelog for -08, http

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 07:10:18 -0800

Merged #993.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993#event-1374968936

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:09:36 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/993#pullrequestreview-81552444