Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove encrypted notation (#1002)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 04:35:42 +0000 (UTC)

{x} is apparently an encrypted thing, but we don't use it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove encrypted notation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 04:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002#pullrequestreview-82065540

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 21:13:54 -0800

Merged #1002.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1002#event-1378230657