Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stateless reset is version-specific (#986)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 20:21:44 -0800

Closes #930.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stateless reset is version-specific

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:41:03 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986#pullrequestreview-81374902

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:42:24 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #986.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/986#event-1373781404