Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Normative language for omit_connection_id (#980)

From: Igor Lubashev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:04:53 +0000 (UTC)

As discussed in #953.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980

-- Commit Summary --

  * Normative language for omit_connection_id

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 00:00:53 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #980.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980#event-1369575594

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 16:01:00 -0800

Thanks @igorlord !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/980#issuecomment-348831518