Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] initial server packet number restricted to 31 bits (#920)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:08:30 +0000 (UTC)

this matches the reference in client initial packet number
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920

-- Commit Summary --

  * initial server packet number restricted to 31 bits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:39:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hmm, the original text isn't that great. but I think that we'll just take on the 0/1 packet number issue and fix this properly.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920#issuecomment-343787695

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:44:49 +0000 (UTC)

sgtm

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920#issuecomment-343788208

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:44:48 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #920.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/920#event-1337870446