Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add changes presentation (#16)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 01:43:31 +0000 (UTC)

I trust that you will manage the upload to the datatracker and linking from the agenda.  I don't have that power.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/16

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add changes presentation

-- File Changes --

    A ietf100/changes.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/16.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/16.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/16

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 02:40:25 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #16.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/16#event-1328874548