Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove a redundant sentence (#918)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 08:45:24 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove a redundant sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 08:56:16 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

73b22c1  Updated recommendation

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918/files/523093e95025a6d041901d37f48afae522dbc008..73b22c12896127464b04b124cd27a0359dd97fdd

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:18:50 +0000 (UTC)

This closes #917.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#issuecomment-343777074

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

72da44a  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918/files/73b22c12896127464b04b124cd27a0359dd97fdd..72da44a06639d29f62b02878bbeb3815caa0b982

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:32:48 +0000 (UTC)

1b35748  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918/files/72da44a06639d29f62b02878bbeb3815caa0b982..1b357483291e3bcd57e785535f5f0141778b60bd

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:37:48 +0000 (UTC)

13dd25b  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918/files/1b357483291e3bcd57e785535f5f0141778b60bd..13dd25b3c55abca7dce7906aeb8849f8efbceda7

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:39:30 +0000 (UTC)

LGTM, merging.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#issuecomment-347451649

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:40:17 +0000 (UTC)

I'll note that the comment says this adds text on why stopping and then resuming sending older ack blocks is not recommended in response to #917, but it doesn't. Did you mean to add that text?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#issuecomment-347451830

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:40:24 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#pullrequestreview-79424241

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:40:32 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #918.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#event-1360862815

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:07:53 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar After further discussion with Mike in person, I decided it'd be better to add text to the recovery doc and make this as straightforward and clear as possible.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/918#issuecomment-347533737