Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Suggested rewording (#972)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:09:13 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972

-- Commit Summary --

  * Suggested rewording

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:11:10 -0800

Sheesh. Didn't mean to create a whole new PR on top of your PR, but obviously that's what I did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972#issuecomment-348039708

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:39:36 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #972.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972#event-1364712425

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:40:06 -0800

It happens.  As usual, because you took the effort, it was worthwhile.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/972#issuecomment-348044637