Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC8174 (#944)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:02:21 +0000 (UTC)

Uses the text specified in RFC 8174 rather than the text from RFC2119.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC8174 text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:21:31 +0000 (UTC)

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944#pullrequestreview-77363718

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:43:28 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944#pullrequestreview-77396975

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 21:54:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #944.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/944#event-1348937574