Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] b33299: Followup to closing/draining changes (#974)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:25:20 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: b332999f7a6db5b26527b7d21868309f41a25b66
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b332999f7a6db5b26527b7d21868309f41a25b66
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-11-30 (Thu, 30 Nov 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Followup to closing/draining changes (#974)

* Followup to closing/draining changes

As Christian points out, we should recommend an error code.  Also, I used the
word "period" in a few places where "state" was more appropriate.  And, I
realized that if a shutdown has been negotiated, an endpoint might as well send
APPLICATION_CLOSE with whatever error is appropriate there rather than to use
CONNECTION_CLOSE, so it's back to closing frame rather than CONNECTION_CLOSE
only for the last gasp packet.

Closes #973.

* NO_ERROR only applies to CONNECTION_CLOSE

* Tweakin'

* the