Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] GAP limitation in ACK Frame (#613)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:12:56 +0000 (UTC)

Closed by #595 and #841 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/613#issuecomment-343646216

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:13:07 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #613.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/613#event-1337141911

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:19:44 +0000 (UTC)

The issue was #595, but the PR was #877 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/613#issuecomment-343646465