Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] simplify sending of reserved version numbers (#931)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:23:06 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #831.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931

-- Commit Summary --

  * simplify sending of reserved version numbers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:31:57 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

@MikeBishop, can you sanity check this.  I think that this is a good change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931#pullrequestreview-76667480

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:38:33 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Looks reasonable.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931#pullrequestreview-76668120

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:49:22 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #931.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/931#event-1342292145