Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 7e138a: Followup to closing/draining changes

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:45:31 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/closed-by-peer-error
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 7e138a9fcb0671120a55ff8aac16c3779a7e0c51
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7e138a9fcb0671120a55ff8aac16c3779a7e0c51
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-11-30 (Thu, 30 Nov 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Followup to closing/draining changes

As Christian points out, we should recommend an error code.  Also, I used the
word "period" in a few places where "state" was more appropriate.  And, I
realized that if a shutdown has been negotiated, an endpoint might as well send
APPLICATION_CLOSE with whatever error is appropriate there rather than to use
CONNECTION_CLOSE, so it's back to closing frame rather than CONNECTION_CLOSE
only for the last gasp packet.

Closes #973.