Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] server streams are odd.. one reference was incorrect (#919)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:07:49 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/919

-- Commit Summary --

  * server streams are odd.. one reference was incorrect

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/919.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/919.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/919

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:36:36 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #919.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/919#event-1337865609