Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove incorrect sentence (#925)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:53:55 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #900
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove incorrect sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:55:04 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Seems fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925#pullrequestreview-76317913

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:55:46 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #925.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/925#event-1340027670