Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix errors in handshake diagram (#976)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:13:50 -0800

This diagram didn't completely catch up with the conversion to using AES-GCM on cleartext packets. I believe I've caught all the errors.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix errors in handshake diagram

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 23:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Martin!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976#issuecomment-348358550

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:50:36 -0800

Merged #976.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/976#event-1366753477