Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define kUsingTimeLossDetection (#922)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:19:31 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #534
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define kUsingTimeLossDetection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:23:25 +0000 (UTC)

I think you can use this constant in `DetectLostPackets` to replace the line `if (time_reordering_fraction != infinite)` (which isn't set to `infinite` anywhere, by the way).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922#issuecomment-343799904

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:27:10 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

7daefd4  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922/files/a3e42edf74309f2ae2a679c45fb76948a98534de..7daefd4132e4595758f616e8649656c13eb4c742

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:28:35 +0000 (UTC)

9bdb40c  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922/files/7daefd4132e4595758f616e8649656c13eb4c742..9bdb40c6e1cbecb12c32dca3ff0935beb6968d9a

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:29:07 +0000 (UTC)

5e6cc67  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922/files/9bdb40c6e1cbecb12c32dca3ff0935beb6968d9a..5e6cc67c435325388a3302fbf9244d1940f030cf

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:29:34 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Marten, updated.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922#issuecomment-343800622

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 01:52:30 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #922.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/922#event-1339968351