Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] clarify that the value in an initial packet is the packet number (#914)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 02:59:38 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/914

-- Commit Summary --

  * clarify that the value in an initial packet is the packet number

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/914.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/914.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/914

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:08:38 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #914.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/914#event-1337474977