Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] c20cbe: Renumber packet types and invert Connection ID Fla...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 02:32:53 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: c20cbe094823ce7592442eb1be2901c349594d8f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c20cbe094823ce7592442eb1be2901c349594d8f
  Author: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-11-22 (Wed, 22 Nov 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Renumber packet types and invert Connection ID Flag

This commit makes the following changes:
- Renumber long header packet types to count from 0x7f downwards,
  rather than from 0x01 upwards
- Renumber short header packet types to count from 0x1f downward,
  rather than from 0x01 upward
- Invert the sense of the Connection ID Flag in the short header
  packets, to become an Omit COnnection ID Flag

The purpose of the changes is to make it possible to easily demultiplex
QUIC and STUN packets running on a single UDP port, to enable peer to
peer use of QUIC. They also enable demultiplexing of WebRTC packets and
QUIC packets on a single UDP port.

Discussed in QUIC and AVTCORE working groups at IETF 100.

  Commit: 134489571e07c285cec78131a54077359d44eafd
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/134489571e07c285cec78131a54077359d44eafd
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-11-29 (Wed, 29 Nov 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #956 from csperkins/master

Renumber packet types and invert Connection ID Flag

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/be2796872d56...134489571e07