Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consistently send SETTINGS streams 2 and 3 (#932)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:26:33 +0000 (UTC)

This change just updates some text that seems to be overlooked, making consistent usage of stream ID 2 and 3 for SETTINGS frames.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932

-- Commit Summary --

  * consistently send SETTINGS streams 2 and 3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:30:16 +0000 (UTC)

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

338f6ef  Fix trailing whitespace issue

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932/files/44a3ac279b6ad00ed7a93b9b60d49ea8ccdf0703..338f6ef7b5fa298154cdf6932ec284abb1ca8607

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:56:43 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #932.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/932#event-1342297641