Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Notational conventions for frames (#937)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:21:08 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #128.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937

-- Commit Summary --

  * Notational conventions for frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:26:10 +0000 (UTC)

LPardue approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937#pullrequestreview-77052060

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 19:56:59 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937#pullrequestreview-79636574

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #937.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/937#event-1362527527