Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update the 'Since 06' changelog (#916)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:09:40 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #875 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/916

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update the since 06 changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/916.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/916.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/916

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:18:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #916.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/916#event-1337476613