Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove merge conflict hangover (#949)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:11:05 +0000 (UTC)

Makes the editor copy read weird!
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/949

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove merge conflict hangover

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/949.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/949.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/949

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:43:57 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #949.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/949#event-1352616983