Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 3517b2: Improve GOAWAY description (#898)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:25:03 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 3517b2174fce965f6aa04d290c8d2723ff099851
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3517b2174fce965f6aa04d290c8d2723ff099851
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-11-11 (Sat, 11 Nov 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Improve GOAWAY description (#898)

As noted by @hardie in #604, the description of GOAWAY hasn't tracked
the changes in the transport.  This updates it.  Most importantly, it says what
to do to finish a graceful shutdown, including the sending of APPLICATION_CLOSE
frames.

I added a new error code for when the server receives a GOAWAY.  I also changed
the description to be less generic and use client and server as appropriate.