Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add invariants draft (#17)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 01:29:22 +0000 (UTC)

Add draft of invariants presentation.

Source: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1maoA_7DzgnlHyrdgTBG1jafyZJwAY-p4OklT63mrrX8/edit?usp=sharing
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add invariants draft

-- File Changes --

    M ietf100/changes.pdf (0)
    A ietf100/invariants.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 01:43:39 +0000 (UTC)

@mnot, Updated.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17#issuecomment-344118420

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #17.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/17#event-1340011221