Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update unidirectional deck (#11)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:33:58 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop noticed that the slides mentioned that writes block on
RecvStream, which doesn't make sense.

cc @ekr
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/11

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update unidirectional deck

-- File Changes --

    M interim-17-10/unidirectional.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/11.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/11.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/11

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 22:51:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #11.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/11#event-1276982363