Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use RFC 8126 for IANA considerations (#859)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:41:34 -0700

RFC 5226 was obsoleted.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/859

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use RFC 8126 for IANA considerations

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/859.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/859.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/859

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:54:00 -0700

Merged #859.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/859#event-1291365618