Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the first flight, explicitly excluding NST (#828)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:06:29 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/828

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the first flight, explicitly excluding NST

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/828.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/828.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/828

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:21:23 -0700

Merged #828.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/828#event-1277012146