Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify what to do with bogus streams. Fixes #791 (#812)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:04:46 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specify what to do with bogus streams. Fixes #791

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:31:41 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

LGTM, but I'll let Jana or Martin merge.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812#pullrequestreview-66350451

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:32:03 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812#pullrequestreview-66531340

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:32:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #812.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/812#event-1274490620