Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Connection ID is big endian (#881)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 16:33:36 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881

-- Commit Summary --

  * Connection ID is big endian

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:15:50 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I thought we already had this text somewhere. Anyway, LGTM, but wait for one of the -tls editors.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881#pullrequestreview-69948007

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 22:38:31 +0000 (UTC)

How does this fit with #833?  It seems to presume an outcome.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881#issuecomment-337396354

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 22:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson my intent here was just to clarify the wire encoding while we fought over #833. I am still in favor of merging #833.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/881#issuecomment-337396762