Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Followup for cleartext AEAD change (#845)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 01:07:06 +0000 (UTC)

The change in #844 didn't mention the hash function used with HKDF.  It is
pretty obviously SHA-256, but we need to write that down.

Also a few editorial changes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845

-- Commit Summary --

  * Followup for cleartext AEAD change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (30)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:13:47 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845#pullrequestreview-68163256

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:33:17 -0700

Merged #845.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/845#event-1285302447