Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove Timestamps (#841)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 03:43:30 +0000 (UTC)

Removes timestamps from the transport draft.  Closes #698 at least for now.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/841

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove Timestamps

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (75)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/841.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/841.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/841

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 22:49:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #841.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/841#event-1283353571