Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Is it OK to start sending packet with sequence number = 0? (#830)

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 23:16:58 +0000 (UTC)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/830

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:22:17 -0700

Yes.  With probability 2^-31

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/830#issuecomment-334007059

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 23:22:17 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #830.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/830#event-1277013072