Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow handshake errors to be reported with CONNECTION_CLOSE (#891)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 03:52:50 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #608.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow handshake errors to be reported with CONNECTION_CLOSE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:21:47 +0000 (UTC)

Nice. LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891#issuecomment-337923485

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 07:48:18 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891#pullrequestreview-70564838

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 06:47:58 +0000 (UTC)

Which Long Header Type are we supposed to use for this packet?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/891#issuecomment-338562884