Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix KEY_PHASE bit on long header (#902)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:15:43 +0000 (UTC)

The long header doesn't have any option for the KEY_PHASE.
I guess removing this was forgotten in #857 (but was wrong already, the corresponding packets types would have been 0x07 and 0x08, not 0x06 and 0x07).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix KEY_PHASE bit on long header

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 03:42:50 -0700

Merged #902.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902#event-1313685807

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 03:42:55 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/902#issuecomment-339937868