Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 0ab090: Remove application close

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:09:57 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 0ab0907410d5cb1ee401cdba6628d10efe81e6e8
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0ab0907410d5cb1ee401cdba6628d10efe81e6e8
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-11 (Wed, 11 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove application close

As agreed, this moves the graceful shutdown under the banner of an immediate
close.  That is, the application protocol negotiates a shutdown.  Once the
agreed state has been reached, endpoints send APPLICATION_CLOSE and we are
done.

Closes #854.

  Commit: 2e4d9bcc51951d719d6e99f3c346b1dae388f52e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2e4d9bcc51951d719d6e99f3c346b1dae388f52e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-13 (Fri, 13 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  The application protocol negotiates

  Commit: 11d77c0e3339401553a258fa57592fb2bd31bd11
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/11d77c0e3339401553a258fa57592fb2bd31bd11
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-13 (Fri, 13 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #855 from quicwg/remove-app-close

Remove application close

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/0bf810aef744...11d77c0e3339