Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] SHA-1 is 20 bytes. Fixes #865 (#866)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:01:57 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866

-- Commit Summary --

  * SHA-1 is 20 bytes. Fixes #865

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:03:14 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866#pullrequestreview-69077998

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:36:52 -0700

Merged #866.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/866#event-1291277188