Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update Stream Abstraction presentation (#12)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 23:00:27 +0000 (UTC)

State machine diagrams as discussed today.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/12

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update Stream Abstraction presentation

-- File Changes --

    M interim-17-10/stream-abstraction.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/12.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/12.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/12

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:56:58 -0700

Merged #12.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/12#event-1277046296