Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Split error code space (#722)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 06:00:56 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

0d0b7ab  Steal a code from the application

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/722/files/78db6b219940801e94785d359466214fbcea9b92..0d0b7ab605663319d9234cb4917e5c6dc3c10bf7

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:46:04 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 3 commits.

7278425  Simply reserve the RST_STREAM code of 0.
0ed11a2  Application error code missed
c302a45  We really should just call this STOPPING

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/722/files/0d0b7ab605663319d9234cb4917e5c6dc3c10bf7..c302a454bf807e9e8428b2ebd7a33a67adcd118f

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:49:12 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Good to finally have this done. Thanks for getting it sorted out!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/722#pullrequestreview-67476442

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 11:49:35 -0700

Merged #722.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/722#event-1280522288