Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update stream abstraction (#14)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:06:32 +0000 (UTC)

Found an issue on the state machine.  Fixed.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/14

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update stream abstraction

-- File Changes --

    M interim-17-10/stream-abstraction.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/14.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/14.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/14

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:13:39 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #14.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/14#event-1278409244