Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 503b69: Rename and consolidate packet types (#847)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:43:58 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 503b694528cb8e5481c3f8cabecb7da5c30ed696
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/503b694528cb8e5481c3f8cabecb7da5c30ed696
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-31 (Tue, 31 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rename and consolidate packet types (#847)

* Rename and consolidate packet types

The two cleartext types are no longer needed to distinguish between client and
server.  Server packets are protected with a different key to that used for
client packets, so a server will be unable to process a packet from another
server as though it were a client packet (not that this was possible anyway
given that we have a different type for the initial packet).

Consequently, I have renamed packets to use shorter names and to better fit
their roles:

* Client Initial -> Initial
* Server Stateless Retry -> Retry (also avoids confusion with Stateless Reset)
* Server Cleartext -> Handshake
* Client Cleartext -> Handshake

I've rephrased the text in the TLS spec to match.

The only functional change here is to consolidate Server and Client Cleartext
into a single codepoint.  I did renumber the 0-RTT and 1-RTT protected packets
as a result.

Closes #846.

* Handshake, not connection setup

* Nits

* Rewrap

* Reflow, fix links, Closes #822