Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nits (#884)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

Remove text about no protection.
Describe the value for N_MIN.

Closes #883.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (64)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:21:49 -0700

martinduke approved this pull request.

It all looks good to me. I am fine with not adding language about connection ID until the integer/byte string issue is resolved; however, I'd like a note in Section 5.2.1 when it is resolved.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884#pullrequestreview-70251157

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:51:02 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #884.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884#event-1300077941

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:51:13 +0000 (UTC)

I agree, we need to make sure that it is perfectly clear.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/884#issuecomment-337750451