Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 6bc3a9: Remove ACKs from draining period (#853)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:02:28 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6bc3a96d216e4e599df0b2089b7ef3c4040c86c3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6bc3a96d216e4e599df0b2089b7ef3c4040c86c3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-12 (Thu, 12 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove ACKs from draining period (#853)

* Remove ACKs from draining period

As agreed at the interim, this removes the ability to acknowledge during the
draining period.  An endpoint can use the APPLICATION_CLOSE/CONNECTION_CLOSE
frame to exit this state early (it's a kind of ACK).

Closes #852.

* s/can/MAY terminate draining period early

* Remove paragraph about terminating draining period early