Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] STOPPING is sent by transport not application (#863)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #862 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/863

-- Commit Summary --

  * STOPPING is sent by transport not application

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/863.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/863.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/863

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:37:17 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #863.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/863#event-1291277722