Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] typo fix (#811)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 22:55:58 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811

-- Commit Summary --

  * typo fix

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:30:17 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett commented on this pull request.

Looks like your line is too long, because the presubmits are failing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811#pullrequestreview-66350425

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 01:02:52 +0000 (UTC)

@ekr pushed 1 commit.

ca90ea5  Line length

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811/files/afc6d1e3a5471a9e49f241fc3f1d1b098d08ab4f..ca90ea52a325e3d9ba1f7fa99ad8c05fba6871cf

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:03:40 -0700

Fixed

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM, ianswett <[email-masked]> wrote:

> *@ianswett* commented on this pull request.
>
> —
> You are receiving this because you authored the thread.
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811#pullrequestreview-66350425>,
> or mute the thread
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/ABD1ofXA1qcHjA4TCSLp7auRP31saBp4ks5soCCHgaJpZM4PqEGi>
> .
>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811#issuecomment-333419916

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 01:51:20 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811#pullrequestreview-66354972

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 02:06:46 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #811.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/811#event-1273307994