Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Connection ID is actually opaque (#833)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 23:57:52 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833

-- Commit Summary --

  * Connection ID is actually opaque

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 02:55:46 +0000 (UTC)

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833#pullrequestreview-66950865

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:56:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have no metaphysical position on this question, but it is not purely academic. Connection ID is an input to cleartext key generation and we need to make this clear one way or the other.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/833#issuecomment-337385041