Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove confusion about stateless reset packet type (#890)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:54:46 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #889.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove confusion about stateless reset packet type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:24:13 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890#pullrequestreview-71177590

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:24:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #890.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/890#event-1305612153