Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make Version Negotiation an invariant (#819)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:18:26 -0700

Otherwise, version negotiation doesn't work especially well.

There are perhaps ways in which VN could work without this, but all of those are either deeply unpleasant or limited in different ways.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819

-- Commit Summary --

  * Version Negotiation packet format is version-invariant

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:44:55 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819#pullrequestreview-68448680

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:45:05 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #819.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/819#event-1287083803