Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Shorten line (#861)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:19:47 +0000 (UTC)

I ran idnits on the drafts and this one line tripped their warning.  Turns out that we were too generous by a few characters on the width of figures.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/861

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix linting rule for figures
  * Shorten line by a few characters

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/861.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/861.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/861

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:13:06 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #861.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/861#event-1290111711