Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Retransmit stream data, not stream frames (#813)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 00:03:06 +0000 (UTC)

I think this closes #763 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813

-- Commit Summary --

  * Retransmit stream data, not stream frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:33:20 +0000 (UTC)

This is a fine change, but I don't think that it closes #763.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813#issuecomment-333606003

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:39:47 +0000 (UTC)

Agreed on #763, there are a lot more errors than I thought.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813#issuecomment-333608063

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:48:49 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #813.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813#event-1274521133

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:49:43 -0700

:)  Luckily this didn't actually close #763, even though it seemed like it might.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/813#issuecomment-333611177