Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Updated slides (#13)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:19:14 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/13

-- Commit Summary --

  * Updated slides

-- File Changes --

    M interim-17-10/unidirectional.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/13.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/13.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/13

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 09:23:25 -0700

Merged #13.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/13#event-1278321186