Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 187114: Improve GOAWAY description

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:27:44 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/improve-goaway
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 187114796561016e40a562a3bcdd9b2f664c63aa
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/187114796561016e40a562a3bcdd9b2f664c63aa
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-24 (Tue, 24 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Improve GOAWAY description

As noted by @hardie in #604, the description of GOAWAY hasn't tracked
the changes in the transport.  This updates it.  Most importantly, it says what
to do to finish a graceful shutdown, including the sending of APPLICATION_CLOSE
frames.

I added a new error code for when the server receives a GOAWAY.  I also changed
the description to be less generic and use client and server as appropriate.