Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 57f2fb: Rename and consolidate packet types

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 18:43:28 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/single-cleartext
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 57f2fb2e6b074ed8067ee5c09896add812812ea2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/57f2fb2e6b074ed8067ee5c09896add812812ea2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-10-10 (Tue, 10 Oct 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rename and consolidate packet types

The two cleartext types are no longer needed to distinguish between client and
server.  Server packets are protected with a different key to that used for
client packets, so a server will be unable to process a packet from another
server as though it were a client packet (not that this was possible anyway
given that we have a different type for the initial packet).

Consequently, I have renamed packets to use shorter names and to better fit
their roles:

* Client Initial -> Initial
* Server Stateless Retry -> Retry (also avoids confusion with Stateless Reset)
* Server Cleartext -> Handshake
* Client Cleartext -> Handshake

I've rephrased the text in the TLS spec to match.

The only functional change here is to consolidate Server and Client Cleartext
into a single codepoint.  I did renumber the 0-RTT and 1-RTT protected packets
as a result.

Closes #846.