Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Improve GOAWAY description (#898)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:28:14 -0700

As noted by @hardie in #604, the description of GOAWAY hasn't tracked
the changes in the transport.  This updates it.  Most importantly, it says what
to do to finish a graceful shutdown, including the sending of APPLICATION_CLOSE
frames.

I added a new error code for when the server receives a GOAWAY.  I also changed
the description to be less generic and use client and server as appropriate.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/898

-- Commit Summary --

  * Improve GOAWAY description

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (41)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/898.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/898.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/898