Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove 1-RTT protected long header types (#857)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:07:10 -0700

Closes #848.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove 1-RTT protected long header types

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:48:25 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857#pullrequestreview-68792069

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 11:18:34 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #857.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/857#event-1292078434