Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Dmitri is the mystery speaker concerned about tracking each byte (#15)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:54:20 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/15

-- Commit Summary --

  * Dmitri is the mystery speaker concerned about tracking each byte

-- File Changes --

    M interim-17-10/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/15.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/15.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/15

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:42:34 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #15.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/15#event-1317089301