Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update PMTUD references (#860)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:10:42 +0000 (UTC)

RFC 1981 was obsoleted by RFC 8201.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update PMTUD references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 23:27:40 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860#pullrequestreview-69092524

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:29:26 -0700

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860#pullrequestreview-69092957

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 23:36:32 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #860.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/860#event-1291349930