Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minimal change (#887)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:07:08 -0700

I don't especially like this version, but it is the easiest change to HTTP after we take #877.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887

-- Commit Summary --

  * Absolutely minimal change to HTTP for the integer encoding change.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 23:22:15 +0000 (UTC)

Replaced by #888.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887#issuecomment-340614090

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:22:15 -0700

Closed #887.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/887#event-1317771227