Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix a nit in draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (#715)

From: 夲 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

The original sentence "the server immediately after receiving the first handshake message from the client" lacks a predicate, "responds" may fit.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/715

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/715.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/715.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/715

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 10:05:19 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #715.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/715#event-1198791065