Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix error code definitions (#712)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:56:09 +0000 (UTC)

HTTP_MALFORMED_DATA description mentioned HEADERS and it wasn't in the IANA table.

HTTP_WRONG_STREAM was defined as HTTP_SETTINGS_ON_WRONG_STREAM.

@MikeBishop, I hope that this is properly editorial, the HTTP_SETTINGS_ON_WRONG_STREAM thing isn't clear, though WRONG_STREAM is now used in a few other places.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix error code definitions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 22:32:46 +0000 (UTC)

"Different... from" versus "different... to" versus "different... than" here as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712#issuecomment-321100502

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 03:17:37 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

2ceb0f0  Wow, such a pedant

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712/files/9dad90315513c2b39a1857fb29a052e9901ca9d1..2ceb0f08f3d298c14349489d17d8a4ace724ec06

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 00:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712#pullrequestreview-55412001

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:07:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #712.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/712#event-1207283525