Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] b40f81: Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:42:05 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/push-id-seq
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: b40f817b6bc691109491dad0bb15d6bc33b3a415
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b40f817b6bc691109491dad0bb15d6bc33b3a415
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

This repurposes SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH as the initial limit.

A client can use this to limit the number of outstanding pushes.  I've included
advice on increasing the limit, not as the pushes are first used, but as the
pushes are completed (or cancelled).

There wasn't a rule for handling a truncated push stream header, so I added
that as well.  The HTTP_DUPLICATE_PUSH error was reclaimed for signaling all
three types of error with a push stream header: truncation, duplicate Push ID,
and exceeding MAX_PUSH_ID.

  Commit: aa26c0f25ae24c25e4cf9241603c2fd21703d611
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/aa26c0f25ae24c25e4cf9241603c2fd21703d611
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix error codes, prohibit reduction

  Commit: 636e9442eb24bcff56cdbc0eedee3ca066ce770b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/636e9442eb24bcff56cdbc0eedee3ca066ce770b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Review comments

  Commit: f1fb1fec1f970e9ae99827dc0ab67cdfba0bc2af
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f1fb1fec1f970e9ae99827dc0ab67cdfba0bc2af
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove push setting in favor of MAX_PUSH_ID

  Commit: 95ff370669f9f17c8cb38835e4cf6ba7d5acdf88
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/95ff370669f9f17c8cb38835e4cf6ba7d5acdf88
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove redundant word

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/b6bcd43af27b...95ff370669f9