Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Split QUIC core from QUIC v1 (#600)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:29:44 -0700

This is seriously bit-rotten and will need to be re-done if we agree to do this.  Closing the old pull request, though I might inherit some text from it later.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/600#issuecomment-322607259

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:29:46 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #600.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/600#event-1207308220

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

Per discussion at editors' meeting, the issue is parked for now, so closing this PR since it's already bit-rotten

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/600#issuecomment-322607292

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #600.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/600#event-1207308472

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:30:08 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #600.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/600#event-1207308665