Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 88080a: Keep-alive requirements

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:38:50 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/keep-alive
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 88080a484730da13f47d7e86579b3a80629b2588
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/88080a484730da13f47d7e86579b3a80629b2588
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-22 (Tue, 22 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Keep-alive requirements

This removes the bad advice in PING about keeping connections alive and goes
for a more nuanced description.  The transport contains generic advice and a
recommendation that application protocols provide further guidance.  The HTTP
mapping specifies that the client is the one that performs keep-alives and that
it should only do so if it is waiting on responses from the server.

Closes #729.