Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] DATA frames MUST be non-empty (#708)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 13:52:29 -0700

Fixes #700.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708

-- Commit Summary --

  * DATA frames MUST be non-empty

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:00:03 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

6871366  Changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708/files/e9e5d6ca87f84152cd8e57dce0d67546201535cc..6871366c189f5613a35fbccdbc50aa93cf4433e4

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:42:40 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Just merge it already.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708#pullrequestreview-56246773

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:02:21 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708#pullrequestreview-56248599

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 23:49:08 -0700

Merged #708.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/708#event-1205992997