Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move GOAWAY from transport to HTTP (#697)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 19:46:16 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

7989bc1  More Martin feedback

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/697/files/c7160d9397d8f2ff2b2d815d4ddc719b5655a022..7989bc1925744c8eec6d8f1ede89148fe58c338a

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 19:13:41 -0700

Merge it!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/697#issuecomment-319548436

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 02:20:21 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #697.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/697#event-1188758462