Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 299cb8: Split error code space

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 21:59:06 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/split-errors
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 299cb850d5173a058f6439885f3f00fc0b0df6d2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/299cb850d5173a058f6439885f3f00fc0b0df6d2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-11 (Fri, 11 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Split error code space

This creates two orthogonal spaces for error codes.  Application error codes
can be used for both connection and stream errors and are under the control of
the application protocol.  Transport error codes are QUIC-controlled, but can
only terminate the connection.

To fix this, I had to add IANA considerations for error codes, plus a few extra
tweaks.  I think that the error code space could be narrowed to 16 bits after
this, if only to keep things sane.

Closes #132.