Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RST_STREAM doesn't demand a RST_STREAM in response. (#750)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 04:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

We missed this in #171.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750

-- Commit Summary --

  * RST_STREAM doesn't demand another RST_STREAM in response

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:27:54 -0700

Yes, this is just a leftover.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750#issuecomment-325822727

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:28:06 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750#pullrequestreview-59400026

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:28:21 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750#pullrequestreview-59400087

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:33:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #750.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/750#event-1226761430