Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ignore gh-issues errors (#747)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:59:19 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/747

-- Commit Summary --

  * Address validation for connection migration
  * 0x0d
  * Review comments
  * Avoid attack on address validation during connection migration
  * These errors are too much out of our control
  * And we don't need to run them more, which only makes it worse

-- File Changes --

    M circle.yml (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (174)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/747.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/747.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/747

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:38:07 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #747.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/747#event-1218875844