Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prohibit acknowledgement of packets with echoed packet numbers (#727)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:55:56 -0700

Closes #563.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727

-- Commit Summary --

  * Prohibit acknowledgement of packets with echoed packet numbers
  * Too many lines

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 04:55:56 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

fcd10ff  Too many lines

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727/files/7a168f9f036631b6dbb090a4a904b28f46da3d44..fcd10ffa85d8b19396970453fca6032a8fed0979

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:23:27 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727#pullrequestreview-56487398

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:09:42 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727#pullrequestreview-56503568

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:54:58 -0700

Merged #727.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/727#event-1207523189