Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] stateless_reset_token is server only (#728)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 00:05:14 -0700

This also corrects the number used in prose.

Closes #726.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728

-- Commit Summary --

  * stateless_reset_token is server only

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:13:00 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728#pullrequestreview-56485450

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:22:35 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728#pullrequestreview-56487242

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #728.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/728#event-1207666720