Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 71d407: Size limit for Version Negotiation

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:07:43 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/vn-mtu
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 71d407998de5a09b93359b7aa0fd0d57066eb8ac
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/71d407998de5a09b93359b7aa0fd0d57066eb8ac
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-31 (Thu, 31 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Size limit for Version Negotiation

As discussed, the limits are largely practical, and there should be enough
incentive to avoid inflation, but it pays to be a little more precise when
defining protocols or you can get odd downstream effects.  I've chosen to limit
the size to the CI.  That's 1200 currently (or more) and should be plenty og
space for many versions.

Closes #585.