Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add changelogs for -05 (#735)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 04:21:19 +0000 (UTC)

This PR won't live for long.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/735

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add changelogs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/735.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/735.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/735

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 05:10:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #735.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/735#event-1207610625