Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] supported_versions field of transport parameters has min size of 4 (1… (#737)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:48:53 -0700

… version)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737

-- Commit Summary --

  * supported_versions field of transport parameters has min size of 4 (1 version)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 01:52:24 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #737.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737#event-1209353164

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:52:26 -0700

This TLS grammar is annoying.  ASN.1 is so much better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/737#issuecomment-322946979