Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 4bcc8b: Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:47:16 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/push-id-seq
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 4bcc8b8b0bbe32be3baf37754ba5b51a7279c24f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4bcc8b8b0bbe32be3baf37754ba5b51a7279c24f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

This repurposes SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH as the initial limit.

A client can use this to limit the number of outstanding pushes.  I've included
advice on increasing the limit, not as the pushes are first used, but as the
pushes are completed (or cancelled).

There wasn't a rule for handling a truncated push stream header, so I added
that as well.  The HTTP_DUPLICATE_PUSH error was reclaimed for signaling all
three types of error with a push stream header: truncation, duplicate Push ID,
and exceeding MAX_PUSH_ID.

  Commit: 3b7aa265c5ae458fff58e38986ea571105daeeb9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3b7aa265c5ae458fff58e38986ea571105daeeb9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix error codes, prohibit reduction

  Commit: f633213fcbc0442f7887dcef6ed4630ec74a300b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f633213fcbc0442f7887dcef6ed4630ec74a300b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Review comments

  Commit: 9b96a44abc86d951aa9915365b3d2867b076ec88
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9b96a44abc86d951aa9915365b3d2867b076ec88
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove push setting in favor of MAX_PUSH_ID

  Commit: b38ae536b3440ac70850bc9237c490bb729b28aa
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b38ae536b3440ac70850bc9237c490bb729b28aa
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-10 (Thu, 10 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove redundant word

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/95ff370669f9...b38ae536b344