Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Size limit for Version Negotiation (#754)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 05:07:58 +0000 (UTC)

As discussed, the limits are largely practical, and there should be enough
incentive to avoid inflation, but it pays to be a little more precise when
defining protocols or you can get odd downstream effects.  I've chosen to limit
the size to the CI.  That's 1200 currently (or more) and should be plenty og
space for many versions.

Closes #585.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/754

-- Commit Summary --

  * Size limit for Version Negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/754.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/754.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/754