Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rephrase sentence in Intro (#716)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 16:22:09 -0700

Closes #578.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/716

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rephrase sentence in Intro

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/716.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/716.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/716

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 00:43:24 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #716.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/716#event-1200099880