Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f348e1: Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 01:38:48 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/push-id-seq
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f348e1c4a71e314b142f82030c4b1a200c3b4c03
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f348e1c4a71e314b142f82030c4b1a200c3b4c03
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-08 (Tue, 08 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Limit pushes using MAX_PUSH_ID

This repurposes SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH as the initial limit.

A client can use this to limit the number of outstanding pushes.  I've included
advice on increasing the limit, not as the pushes are first used, but as the
pushes are completed (or cancelled).

There wasn't a rule for handling a truncated push stream header, so I added
that as well.  The HTTP_DUPLICATE_PUSH error was reclaimed for signaling all
three types of error with a push stream header: truncation, duplicate Push ID,
and exceeding MAX_PUSH_ID.