Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial nits (#717)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:55:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717

-- Commit Summary --

  * editorial nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 01:15:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #717.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717#event-1200123964

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 01:15:50 +0000 (UTC)

Yikes, I kinda screwed that one up :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/717#issuecomment-321423321