Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add handshake invariants slides (#7)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:12:19 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/7

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add handshake invariants slides

-- File Changes --

    A ietf99/handshake.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/7.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/7.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/7

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 02:39:40 -0700

Merged #7.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/7#event-1171763948