Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't allow reprioritization of stream 0 (#703)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:32:20 +0000 (UTC)

I can't believe we didn't do this in h2, but it's not something we should allow.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't allow reprioritization of stream 0

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:28:09 +0000 (UTC)

Reprioritizing Stream 1 wouldn't have any practical impact, but sure.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703#issuecomment-318700174

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:28:27 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #703.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/703#event-1183812473