Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update minutes.md (#9)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:05:10 -0700

filled in missing part
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/9

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update minutes.md

-- File Changes --

    M ietf99/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/9.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/9.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/9

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:14:16 -0700

Merged #9.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/9#event-1176190536