Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reorder frame definitions to match their numbers (#680)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 01:40:20 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #675.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/680

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reorder frame definitions to match their numbers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (856)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/680.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/680.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/680

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:16:18 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #680.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/680#event-1160021682