Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Delete old RTT measurement slides (#8)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:28:22 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/8

-- Commit Summary --

  * Delete old RTT measurement slides

-- File Changes --

    D ietf99/IETF 99 - Passive RTT measurement.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/8.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/8.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/8

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:14:42 -0700

Merged #8.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/8#event-1172903999