Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [transport] Display Type always in Hexa (#676)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:17:40 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/676

-- Commit Summary --

  * [transport] Display Type always in Hexa

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/676.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/676.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/676

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 23:22:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #676.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/676#event-1148781511