Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] reference syntax (#687)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 03:54:11 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687

-- Commit Summary --

  * reference syntax

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:20:32 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

59c1f6b  Merge branch 'master' into patch-7

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687/files/bb0a8a0f85ddad2d522bd3de38dcb25314740fe6..59c1f6b1d9ea76f51ecbe4e1173a8adcb18b29e3

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:20:50 -0700

@reschke, two PRs was a little unfortunate here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687#issuecomment-315605787

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:20:53 -0700

Merged #687.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687#event-1165564777

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:24:45 +0000 (UTC)

Yes. Sorry.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/687#issuecomment-315605945