Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] reference syntax (#686)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 03:50:18 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/686

-- Commit Summary --

  * reference syntax

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/686.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/686.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/686

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:19:50 -0700

Merged #686.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/686#event-1165564516