Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite RFC5234 for ABNF (#695)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 18:21:57 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #404.  (And appropriate that issue #404 is to indicate that something is missing.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite RFC5234 for ABNF

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 18:48:02 +0000 (UTC)

Looks good to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695#issuecomment-317518323

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:09:22 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 2 commits.

93ba774  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into abnf_citation
6fc43f2  Changelog update

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695/files/dd65f29bddf070a28efcd2596816cac4af3f7df0..6fc43f26a3ad26d0438dd15c11fb8c4dcbfb93f1

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:10:02 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #695.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/695#event-1176727002