Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add Changelog for draft-05 (#682)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:48:57 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682

-- Commit Summary --

  * [transport] Add Changelog betwenn draft-04 and draft-05
  * [transport] Changelog: Add rename truncate_connection_id => omit_connection_id
  * [transport] Changelog: Update Error code list

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 05:49:35 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -3098,6 +3098,14 @@ thanks to all.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-transport-04
+
+- Increase max length of largest acked (48 => 64)*
+- Rename TransportParameterId (truncate_... => omit_...) (#659)
+- Update Error code list
+
+* Break packet compability

This is an unhelpful value for the changelog.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682#pullrequestreview-49968154

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:07:00 -0700

ekr commented on this pull request.

 

Also mispelled

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682#discussion_r127491436

---

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:45:30 -0700

Closed #682.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/682#event-1164596828