Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [recovery] Fix some typos (#691)

From: Tej Chajed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:39:32 +0000 (UTC)

- "per per" -> "per" typo
- "rtt" -> "RTT" for consistency
- 01ad075d8dfae21a changed the initial RTT; I changed a reference in the text that I believe should match `kDefaultInitialRtt`.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691

-- Commit Summary --

  * [recovery] Fix some typos

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:40:36 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691#pullrequestreview-50950649

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:01:35 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #691.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691#event-1170537712

---

From: Tej Chajed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:02:54 -0700

Thanks for the fast response, Ian!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691#issuecomment-316434797

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:09:53 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the fix.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/691#issuecomment-316435884