Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] missing cross ref (#688)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 04:00:05 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688

-- Commit Summary --

  * missing cross ref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:21:42 -0700

I think that the intent here is not to reference h2, but to use CONNECTION_CLOSE.  @MikeBishop?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688#issuecomment-315605827

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 01:58:08 +0000 (UTC)

Correct; this should be a reference to 6.1, not RFC 7540.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688#issuecomment-315655034

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:13:37 -0700

I see. I thought it was because the problem goes back to early versions, and that section number apparently never existed...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688#issuecomment-315669538

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:51:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #688.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688#event-1171005151

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:53:04 +0000 (UTC)

Merged manually, fixed to local ref.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/688#issuecomment-316513765