Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Register DATA in the registry (#704)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:33:09 +0000 (UTC)

Just a follow-up for the single stream fix in #692.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/704

-- Commit Summary --

  * Register DATA in the registry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/704.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/704.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/704

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:31:40 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #704.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/704#event-1182200760