Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] update connection id scheme (#621)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:06:02 -0700

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/588

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/621

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:06:28 -0700

wrong git issue repo. sorry.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/621#issuecomment-307445385

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:06:28 -0700

Closed #621.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/621#event-1117606684