Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Registering EXPORTER-QUIC_Packet_Number_Secret (#583)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 00:49:17 -0700

Closes #582.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583

-- Commit Summary --

  * Registering EXPORTER-QUIC Packet Number Secret
  * fixing internal reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 00:51:22 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583#pullrequestreview-42233522

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 00:52:06 -0700

Merged #583.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/583#event-1111268493