Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the mapping of bits to lengths (#626)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 00:33:56 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/626

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the mapping of bits to lengths

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/626.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/626.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/626

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 06:26:32 -0700

Merged #626.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/626#event-1121361503