Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The plaintext is does not necessarily follow the packet number (#664)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:16:08 -0700

and the term common header isn't otherwise defined.

issue #663 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/664

-- Commit Summary --

  * The plaintext is does not necessarily follow the packet number, and

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/664.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/664.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/664

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:18:36 -0700

Merged #664.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/664#event-1138980836