Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define largest_sent_packet and largest_acked_packet (#646)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:05:35 -0700

Fixes #538 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define largest_sent_packet and largest_acked_packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:24:25 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646#pullrequestreview-45346469

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:25:18 -0700

Merged #646.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/646#event-1133010205