Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix an old reference to client-generated connection id. (#576)

From: Igor Lubashev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 08:38:31 -0700

An editorial. Change client-generated connection id to be server-generated connection id.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/576

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix an old reference to client-generated connection id.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/576.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/576.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/576

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:58:28 -0700

Merged #576.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/576#event-1132136550