Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move description of Error Code (field) in RST_STREAM (#638)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:43:29 -0700

it is after Stream ID
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/638

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move description of Error Code (field) in RST_STREAM

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/638.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/638.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/638

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 16:00:02 -0700

Merged #638.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/638#event-1128273522