Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixes #579 (#581)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:09:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes #579

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 13:50:18 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581#pullrequestreview-42150016

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 06:01:11 -0700

Merged #581.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/581#event-1113603644