Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The string length needed to be updated (#666)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:23:23 -0700

For @tatsuhiro-t 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/666

-- Commit Summary --

  * The string length needed to be updated

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/666.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/666.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/666

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:09:25 -0700

Merged #666.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/666#event-1139578383