Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify mapping of bits to lengths for STREAM frame. Also, re-order (#618)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 05:11:49 -0700

the presentation to match the order in the struct.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/618

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify mapping of bits to lengths for STREAM frame. Also, re-order

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/618.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/618.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/618

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 06:02:33 -0700

Merged #618.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/618#event-1117206161