Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add changelog between draft-03 and draft-04 (#640)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:08:34 -0700

Change STREAM and RST_STREAM layout
Add MAX_STREAM_ID settings

Based on https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/quic/mCToZ3rZqfoqAK9TCEs9pvsYrBo
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/640

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add changelog between draft-03 and draft-04

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/640.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/640.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/640

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:59:48 -0700

Merged #640.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/640#event-1128273476