Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Server chosen connection ID design (#588)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 02:54:13 -0700

Summarizing discussion in Paris:
- Client Initial, 0-RTT carries Client-chosen Connection ID (CCID)
- Stateless Retry / Version Negotiation carry CCID, no SCID recommendations here
- Server Cleartext carries Server-chosen Connection ID (SCID)
- Client Cleartext, 1-RTT carry SCID

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/588

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 06:45:08 -0700

Closed #588 via #589.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/588#event-1111796495