Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Increase max length of largest acked (#629)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:31:11 -0700

Increases the max length of largest acked from 48 bits to 64 bits in order to allow more than 2^48 packets be sent on a connection.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629

-- Commit Summary --

  * Increase max length of largest acked

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:42:46 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

+100

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629#pullrequestreview-43746625

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:50:07 -0700

Merged #629.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/629#event-1121533524