Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 28aa00: Change RST_STREAM to CANCEL_REQUEST

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:40:40 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/unidirectional_mt
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 28aa0068b2704e8e4782a457f3ee565cdb6e55e4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/28aa0068b2704e8e4782a457f3ee565cdb6e55e4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-22 (Thu, 22 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Change RST_STREAM to CANCEL_REQUEST

As @janaiyengar notes, we just lost the ability to cancel a request.  This
restores that capability.

  Commit: 8b561efda4a8e73a71ca72f62b5ea7abaed60b09
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8b561efda4a8e73a71ca72f62b5ea7abaed60b09
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-22 (Thu, 22 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Cleanup error codes

Add codes for malformed HAS_BODY and CANCEL_REQUEST.  Consolidate the two
WRONG_STREAM frames.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/c4f9a8b212b3...8b561efda4a8