Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 611722: Various version negotiation fixes

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:30:52 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/request_rst
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6117221d3335d8d35b07246992594009876eb7c3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6117221d3335d8d35b07246992594009876eb7c3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-27 (Thu, 27 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Various version negotiation fixes

1. Version negotiation is stateless (this was implied but not made explicit)

2. Client ignores version negotiation packets if it has already done version
   negotiation.

3. Client ignores version negotaition packets if they list the version it is
   using.

Closes #284, #294, #241.

  Commit: 6bd8826c2a09264940e77db5fa20e27a496a4522
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6bd8826c2a09264940e77db5fa20e27a496a4522
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't require the client to reset excess streams

In 0-RTT, the client might overrun the server's stream limit.  Let the server
work out what to do about that.

Closes #425

  Commit: 0cd5e806dd78446a7ace1a093cc333882514a37a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0cd5e806dd78446a7ace1a093cc333882514a37a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add STREAM_ID_NEEDED frame analogous to BLOCKED

  Commit: e82b2c9174c181d4093fdf6bc1d199f6311cda19
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e82b2c9174c181d4093fdf6bc1d199f6311cda19
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Move crypto to stream 0, HTTP control to stream 1

This doesn't fix BLOCKED, which remains a thorn in my side.  That is next.

  Commit: 9e6c6d172dc0bb226d8ea54739de0dd32fd05c4c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9e6c6d172dc0bb226d8ea54739de0dd32fd05c4c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Small editorial fixes to stream identifiers

  Commit: c67b678b59dce1e873d588be82edb6604cfd68dc
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c67b678b59dce1e873d588be82edb6604cfd68dc
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update for crypto on stream 0

  Commit: bdaea15f4d1067b69e318a71d913f95f32c1cfc3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bdaea15f4d1067b69e318a71d913f95f32c1cfc3
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-02 (Tue, 02 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #455 from quicwg/stream_id_needed

STREAM_ID_NEEDED frame

  Commit: 3ccc9d82f47146229a92e89981bef87567c7e9c3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3ccc9d82f47146229a92e89981bef87567c7e9c3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Nitted

  Commit: 77e3214ee41b34f26a8bde3f7615bb2e1dfaf7ca
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/77e3214ee41b34f26a8bde3f7615bb2e1dfaf7ca
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #456 from quicwg/stream_zero

Move crypto to stream 0, HTTP control to stream 1

  Commit: 5562f0a24df1675b8089c6a6350c8716813b5a12
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5562f0a24df1675b8089c6a6350c8716813b5a12
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Define the payload size of the initial packet rather than the packet size

The entity that creates the packet is not always aware of the existence of
header extensions.  That makes hitting the 1280 octet limit hard.  Worse, if
they are aware of extensions, they might reduce the size and then encouter a
server that enforces the limit.  That server will discard the packet.  That
makes enforcement risky.

This change places the limit on the payload.  It mandates 1232/1252 for v6/v4.

This is the uncomplicated version.  The complicated version that I didn't write
up allows a client that knows more about overheads to reduce the payload size
as long as they keep above some floor value (e.g., 1180).  We might consider
doing that later if we want to allow QUIC to operate on paths with a much
tighter MTU overhead.  Evidence suggests that we don't need this.

Closes #267

  Commit: 62d251486b4bb90f45c59d483f3f562cd8cc3486
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/62d251486b4bb90f45c59d483f3f562cd8cc3486
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Missed a number

  Commit: 060c71878fca8ce02b9ae1507eb896c099e2e27f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/060c71878fca8ce02b9ae1507eb896c099e2e27f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add limits to TLS draft

  Commit: 80ea463166bd2dd63980e6cab57f7b50ac0c1ef9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/80ea463166bd2dd63980e6cab57f7b50ac0c1ef9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Take 2

  Commit: 61102f03615365bc543404c559028e75643fbde2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/61102f03615365bc543404c559028e75643fbde2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Could have sworn that there was a UDP extension hack somewhere, probably thinking of ICMP

  Commit: 12d3f33635dd13d0299a2183965179180a04fd25
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/12d3f33635dd13d0299a2183965179180a04fd25
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  typo

  Commit: 9b4ac6def6bf0dcfae74b6f660a411baa935c449
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9b4ac6def6bf0dcfae74b6f660a411baa935c449
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Use 'IP packet' more consistently

  Commit: f659932dc3cdad9a2f6cbf1063e9f8d3e90ead38
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f659932dc3cdad9a2f6cbf1063e9f8d3e90ead38
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #484 from quicwg/stream_id_editorial0

Editorial changes for stream identifiers

  Commit: a28e803a40d1bebb54f5b21e085b10699925262a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a28e803a40d1bebb54f5b21e085b10699925262a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword text on ignoring own version

  Commit: 2c399950b01e5ca12148a0117e3952a56b83e55b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2c399950b01e5ca12148a0117e3952a56b83e55b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't exempt stream 1 from congestion control

Closes #248

  Commit: 699e52813bbef330163886ca5c500b12be063c71
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/699e52813bbef330163886ca5c500b12be063c71
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reference MAX_DATA/MAX_STREAM_DATA to make it clearer

  Commit: f41f47da2f80c2fe7e8de9ab60622d01ab1a63b1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f41f47da2f80c2fe7e8de9ab60622d01ab1a63b1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MAX_DATA/MAX_STREAM_DATA will also solicit an ACK

Closes #385

  Commit: f07d80707962585220532a8b8c4d6001f7b34bb7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f07d80707962585220532a8b8c4d6001f7b34bb7
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tweak the once per RTT text

  Commit: ca81361f7ce643032def5dc78687630ff1aaa989
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ca81361f7ce643032def5dc78687630ff1aaa989
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #474 from quicwg/verneg_fixes

Various version negotiation fixes

  Commit: b852dde2e7fe7e15bb2c977054844ff32aabe36e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b852dde2e7fe7e15bb2c977054844ff32aabe36e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #478 from quicwg/solicit_ack

MAX_DATA/MAX_STREAM_DATA will also solicit an ACK

  Commit: cc6cae82a7c602186f8b2cc49d6934f82994fb67
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/cc6cae82a7c602186f8b2cc49d6934f82994fb67
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Repairing missed nit

  Commit: 15333404c870fe99b68a1bc41ec0a68bcd1d5075
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/15333404c870fe99b68a1bc41ec0a68bcd1d5075
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #476 from quicwg/stream1_congestion

Don't exempt stream 1 from congestion control

  Commit: a023b0fe8bd06778bee191afbc9d3abe660b3471
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a023b0fe8bd06778bee191afbc9d3abe660b3471
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

There's a problem I discovered here.  We don't actually describe a transition
from idle to half-closed or closed (see discussion about half-closing and
unidirectional streams for more on this problem).  The text mentions that
RST_STREAM on an idle stream is permitted, but doesn't actually define any transitions.

I have removed the allowance for RST_STREAM, but I believe that we need that
transition.  A new issue will be opened.

  Commit: b96329d37fea076c380b0685108febf0a1b47456
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b96329d37fea076c380b0685108febf0a1b47456
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MAX_STREAM_DATA might arrive on an idle stream

Closes #188

  Commit: 62ddd8c223102945ceecb4e90480fed25cea1ff5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/62ddd8c223102945ceecb4e90480fed25cea1ff5
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #472 from quicwg/first_packet_payload_size

Define the payload size of the initial packet rather than the total packet size

  Commit: 2ac35bfade43644c90a30b5554fe3a946b4b85e0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2ac35bfade43644c90a30b5554fe3a946b4b85e0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #483 from quicwg/max_stream_data_idle

MAX_STREAM_DATA is valid in the "idle" state

  Commit: ae0ec73da6c0a259a4023f5c23c9448ea9b7af49
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ae0ec73da6c0a259a4023f5c23c9448ea9b7af49
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #479 from quicwg/dont_reset_excess_0rtt_streams

Don't require the client to reset excess streams

  Commit: 97f04a5439ac8d11d40cfeea2fce08c5405a9ec4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/97f04a5439ac8d11d40cfeea2fce08c5405a9ec4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add a NEW_CONNECTION_ID frame

This frame is used by servers to support client unlinkability across network
migrations.

This assumes that the client is aware of the need for unlinkability.  I haven't
gone into a lot of detail on rationale, why this might be needed and the like.
That stuff does need expansion, but we don't have a lot of agreement on the
finer details.  For the moment having the basic mechanism in place will allow
us to make progress.

  Commit: d1b3125a81400a17bb30c8e15057c9e4742912b6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d1b3125a81400a17bb30c8e15057c9e4742912b6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Be more assertive about use

  Commit: 9001752946e6dfd1f65e014fd6b37e7880bd1a18
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9001752946e6dfd1f65e014fd6b37e7880bd1a18
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #491 from quicwg/new_conn_id

Add a NEW_CONNECTION_ID frame

  Commit: ca0bbb71773c0f6213dce05bb839851a2061b867
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ca0bbb71773c0f6213dce05bb839851a2061b867
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword initial packet number

Closes #492.

  Commit: f8671083a31d568316a6243b314d70c0153970af
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f8671083a31d568316a6243b314d70c0153970af
  Author: Benjamin M. Schwartz <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clarify flexibility of the server port number in Alt-Svc (#424)

  Commit: 5edec0bbdc72c4d5210af36ca3bac1f22d0a5654
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5edec0bbdc72c4d5210af36ca3bac1f22d0a5654
  Author: EKR <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove the explicit packet number gap in favor of one computed
based on a shared secret.

  Commit: da193d4a97017e8c7fd28f3d455658eec737dcd0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/da193d4a97017e8c7fd28f3d455658eec737dcd0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-04 (Thu, 04 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #494 from quicwg/initial_pn

Reword initial packet number

  Commit: b74e64b459f073a37fc7a0f4ab4d0d0f41b724c7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b74e64b459f073a37fc7a0f4ab4d0d0f41b724c7
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-04 (Thu, 04 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix table alignment

  Commit: c3490ef1656676edc3629efe6ab23aa531378d78
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c3490ef1656676edc3629efe6ab23aa531378d78
  Author: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-04 (Thu, 04 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MAX_DATA frame minor typo

Align with the language use in MAX_STREAM_DATA

  Commit: 5e729e8cb0430275f097e560906d2f81a2ff8f5e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5e729e8cb0430275f097e560906d2f81a2ff8f5e
  Author: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-04 (Thu, 04 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Stream Idle state minor typo fix

  Commit: 695f806be9daf0344aa8560263880b5282c76be9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/695f806be9daf0344aa8560263880b5282c76be9
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-04 (Thu, 04 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Commit: b88b1510c0b2eefc203109e5c0fd07d2ac72cdec
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b88b1510c0b2eefc203109e5c0fd07d2ac72cdec
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-05 (Fri, 05 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #503 from LPardue/patch-2

MAX_DATA frame minor typo

  Commit: 0c6c15aed10239820e6e847d4e29d608f6a429a9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0c6c15aed10239820e6e847d4e29d608f6a429a9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-08 (Mon, 08 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

Getting this right is tricky because the frame can be "retransmitted" in the
event of loss, but I don't want to use the word "retransmitted".  This would be
a lot easier if we did #452.

Closes #198.

  Commit: 8f4206ca5deb048dbd49cde901244d5bdec4dd8d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8f4206ca5deb048dbd49cde901244d5bdec4dd8d
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-08 (Mon, 08 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #496 from ekr/new_conn_id

Remove the explicit packet number gap in favor of one computed

  Commit: 6de5e8cda18bb448e880a5d48b3772ae07a671de
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6de5e8cda18bb448e880a5d48b3772ae07a671de
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-09 (Tue, 09 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Force the server and client to remember transport parameters for 0-RTT

This includes Victor's recommendation to avoid the client violating server
constraints on operation.  This means that the server that accepts 0-RTT is
required to provide new transport parameters that are compatible with its
previously advertised value, or reject 0-RTT.

I made this easier on servers, by allowing them to advertise different
transport parameters that only apply to 0-RTT.  They include these values in
the TLS NewSessionTicket message, alongside the ticket that is used to resume.

  Commit: 03f08f6a0d39ef5cebeb65c62df35ae9a2e2fb36
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/03f08f6a0d39ef5cebeb65c62df35ae9a2e2fb36
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-09 (Tue, 09 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M Makefile

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update figure detection for ``` delimiters

  Commit: 381d219f3e3c5f893c6151291747cd8698cd1627
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/381d219f3e3c5f893c6151291747cd8698cd1627
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Version 1 uses TLS

Closes #45.

  Commit: ba518850a0ac8ad821051ead735a100450055433
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ba518850a0ac8ad821051ead735a100450055433
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Switch to 64-bit FNV-1a

This should simplify implementation further.

Closes #481.

  Commit: be197b6477363914433c444c778db6b8d7e3231d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/be197b6477363914433c444c778db6b8d7e3231d
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Address validation is stateless reject

We already have enough text on how to tell a client to go away and come back.
But we don't really say how a server might do that statelessly.  Add a small
bit of text on that and we're done.

Closes #60

  Commit: 98683738eb3cddd7eb0d3713127dfa62d7dc8f4b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/98683738eb3cddd7eb0d3713127dfa62d7dc8f4b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Expand description

  Commit: 4d2e62cdd2ac132a16a3451c8d71db145f39a753
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4d2e62cdd2ac132a16a3451c8d71db145f39a753
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rework cleartext packet descriptions

This defines a new packet type for the initial client cleartext packet, and
stateless rejects.  The remaining packets that carry cleartext messages remain
the same.  The final packet from the server is removed; instead the server
cleartext packet carries the server-selected connection ID.  The server can
propose a new connection ID in any of its cleartext packets, including the
version negotiation packet.

This will need to roll up changes from stateless rejects.  I'll merge that
branch after this commit.

Things that I might do differently: require the client to send an initial
packet after version negotiation on the basis that version negotiation is a
complete do-over.  Maybe also after a stateless reject, which would mean that
all packets containing the ClientHello would use that "initial" type.  That
would mean that only the initial type would have packet size restrictions,
which is nice.

Those alternatives give the server more options for changing connection ID as
well, but it also removes the ability for a server-side load balancer to easily
distinguish between connection IDs that the client proposes and those that the
server has provided.  Not sure which way that goes, I've opted to keep the
signal in place until we've had some more discussion.

  Commit: 9ba0fcc0a2251c7a923a6943a348e79db2a23fb0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9ba0fcc0a2251c7a923a6943a348e79db2a23fb0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Expand on HelloRetryRequest rules

  Commit: e0473bb3e7a17ed228dd66ee620fe2494884f3cf
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e0473bb3e7a17ed228dd66ee620fe2494884f3cf
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tidy up grammar

  Commit: ba82028683b070be98b6981a23a04a16d5b3f2c8
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ba82028683b070be98b6981a23a04a16d5b3f2c8
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Jana's review comments

  Commit: f393f4ea86b0ef38afe280957f1e0a97f1b4291b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f393f4ea86b0ef38afe280957f1e0a97f1b4291b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reset more completely for stateless retry and version negotiation

This is based on the discussion between editors and thus far on the list.  The
idea here is, in summary:

* Client Initial packets are always a complete reset, always contain a
ClientHello, are always padded to the minimum size, and include a randomized
packet number (except for retransmissions).  STREAM frames in these packets
always start at an offset of 0, even if the cryptographic handshake is
continued.  There can only be one of these packets.  The server can propose a
new connection ID in response to one of these packets (giving the server up to
three re-routing options).

* Server Stateless Retry packets cause the client to start over, retaining only
cryptographic handshake state.  There can only be one of these packets in a
flight.  This includes a server-proposed connection ID and an echo of the
client packet number.  This is because the server can't be expected to remember
what it chose when it sends subsequent packets.

* Version Negotiation packets also cause a reset.  This has the same rules for
connection ID and packet number as the Server Stateless Retry.

* Client Cleartext and Server Cleartext contain the other handshake messages.
These aren't really special in any way.

  Commit: 947522e1d31823ebcfe8c04baee9d1d8a5aeac45
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/947522e1d31823ebcfe8c04baee9d1d8a5aeac45
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MUST MUST MUST

  Commit: 0d40738b6427b747e6c6170ab5d3ffb0635719a1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0d40738b6427b747e6c6170ab5d3ffb0635719a1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Describe stateless retry in terms of a transport reset

This requires that we describe the exceptions to the process.

Minimally, this is the state necessary to ensure the integrity of the
handshake.  That is, the cryptographic handshake state continues and the client
has to remember what happened during version negotiation.  We can also point
out that keeping an RTT estimate is worthwhile, as is any congestion signals,
though these might be low value.

  Commit: b3a60b3328a9df70a5fb51e5621f18a49d39fa7e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b3a60b3328a9df70a5fb51e5621f18a49d39fa7e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-11 (Thu, 11 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #519 from LPardue/patch-3

Stream Idle state minor typo fix

  Commit: e133238d9d034a607cbc00d8b3f8eb93674c0bc0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e133238d9d034a607cbc00d8b3f8eb93674c0bc0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-11 (Thu, 11 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  an

  Commit: baeff3bb69516c9add6c442d9d2e177fb47a183d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/baeff3bb69516c9add6c442d9d2e177fb47a183d
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #517 from quicwg/fnv1a64

Switch to 64-bit FNV-1a

  Commit: c0cf245f89f01fc7cc8cd92c6f76d7647b09a314
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c0cf245f89f01fc7cc8cd92c6f76d7647b09a314
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #516 from quicwg/version1_is_tls

Version 1 uses TLS

  Commit: 531876d2c37256bf49ff253039ffb8a2d8f0acc0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/531876d2c37256bf49ff253039ffb8a2d8f0acc0
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #510 from quicwg/one_blocked_at_a_time

Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

  Commit: f5b912710c830e3065ee1908f1fb52f9654f181b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f5b912710c830e3065ee1908f1fb52f9654f181b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-11 (Thu, 11 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #493 from quicwg/invert_connection_id

Invert connection ID

  Commit: 6ae392b39d74f61d9193fca9637f070279023d3e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6ae392b39d74f61d9193fca9637f070279023d3e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-11 (Thu, 11 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update TLS draft to track changes in packet layout etc...

  Commit: 227f397a9ad494ab4bfb1e403f609727def96a0a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/227f397a9ad494ab4bfb1e403f609727def96a0a
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  A typo and an editorial nit

  Commit: 89ada63186ffebdf9cd7705a5bcd4b629a142ac1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/89ada63186ffebdf9cd7705a5bcd4b629a142ac1
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  fix > 80 chars

  Commit: 0b7cceed1406a70f47507585f7f30adf1558389e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0b7cceed1406a70f47507585f7f30adf1558389e
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #518 from quicwg/tls_packet_types

Update TLS draft to track recent changes

  Commit: 67ee24b89ec83db585cb46bb2156d978e2d2025b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/67ee24b89ec83db585cb46bb2156d978e2d2025b
  Author: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  issue with type octect and public reset value

  Commit: c01fe6143c4b5c1c6a8c1a29367e7c04fb6cb1b7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c01fe6143c4b5c1c6a8c1a29367e7c04fb6cb1b7
  Author: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  table 3 err in ack type range

  Commit: ec3a942bc657a9be4d5263afb157879c4892932a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ec3a942bc657a9be4d5263afb157879c4892932a
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Scope packet types to long headers

  Commit: 04622f0f9e4c4f48f034465b7990e191d5a10316
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/04622f0f9e4c4f48f034465b7990e191d5a10316
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  removes f&^%^&ing trailing whitespaces

  Commit: 231b9d4317d84679df76317af087defce83451d0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/231b9d4317d84679df76317af087defce83451d0
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #530 from mcmanus/ack-range

table 3 err in ack type range

  Commit: dd9300b4e277af3e3772fc3affcf12d2e5b05f83
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/dd9300b4e277af3e3772fc3affcf12d2e5b05f83
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  removed one precious f^&%ing leftover whitespace

  Commit: 4f30ad60debfc8e173a7c96c4910e27f5f4493c6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4f30ad60debfc8e173a7c96c4910e27f5f4493c6
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove use of initial_rtt variable

  Commit: 5a1858d526abc6c699424c3bf5625ef90e0f2657
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5a1858d526abc6c699424c3bf5625ef90e0f2657
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #528 from mcmanus/type-octet

issue with type octect and public reset value

  Commit: f41daeecb2a46cfaa2f205b26fcceb82a29a6d77
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f41daeecb2a46cfaa2f205b26fcceb82a29a6d77
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  change << to 2^

  Commit: d286c0fd5cab3485e4b1bf8e7bcc0d2425ebd181
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d286c0fd5cab3485e4b1bf8e7bcc0d2425ebd181
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Adding a drafty IANA Considerations section

  Commit: ba0921179af8189249471b744c60d1a4f28c0208
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ba0921179af8189249471b744c60d1a4f28c0208
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fixing some spelling and spacing errors

  Commit: 8391d0f42f694860d585ee394d4b906e1549e3ab
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8391d0f42f694860d585ee394d4b906e1549e3ab
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fixing some grammar

  Commit: a341c561af78ad5fcf46afc1dff5d5889ac0c6ff
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a341c561af78ad5fcf46afc1dff5d5889ac0c6ff
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Resolving ekr's review comments

  Commit: 47bca4846c50db62d6715ec6be5008a47d126a73
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/47bca4846c50db62d6715ec6be5008a47d126a73
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Making exporters Recommended: Yes

  Commit: f197ab09e68e7d5165a870b9adf1402637b20658
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f197ab09e68e7d5165a870b9adf1402637b20658
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-16 (Tue, 16 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fixing even more errors

  Commit: 34b5f41a482010dc764d4819afc3ea0413ca379f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/34b5f41a482010dc764d4819afc3ea0413ca379f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-17 (Wed, 17 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix references

  Commit: fe8bf66d949be831d76fba5a1dee935c9f2c2d31
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/fe8bf66d949be831d76fba5a1dee935c9f2c2d31
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-17 (Wed, 17 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'quic_tls-iana-considerations'

  Commit: bb52654c30289ccca9b699c8592cf0a5208b97be
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bb52654c30289ccca9b699c8592cf0a5208b97be
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-17 (Wed, 17 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Removed extraneous sentence

  Commit: 5a7ca267ca404af34fa11754462b742e85d9f722
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5a7ca267ca404af34fa11754462b742e85d9f722
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-17 (Wed, 17 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #531 from quicwg/initial_rtt

Remove use of initial_rtt variable

  Commit: 93467b4e45a4241cfb293f2789a25f608429bc88
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/93467b4e45a4241cfb293f2789a25f608429bc88
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-17 (Wed, 17 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clarify handshake packets (#535)

* Clarify handshake packets

Intended to fix Issue #526.

* Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Commit: 2eeef08c4261bf69da7dee9200288187cdc3576d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2eeef08c4261bf69da7dee9200288187cdc3576d
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-21 (Sun, 21 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #512 from quicwg/0rtt_parameters

Force the server and client to remember transport parameters for 0-RTT

  Commit: d57305fcbe27b1847af04c5f7857abfb09e104a5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d57305fcbe27b1847af04c5f7857abfb09e104a5
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-22 (Mon, 22 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add changelog entries for -03 drafts, make formatting uniform

  Commit: 86885395c20d1199d4ed923cd14323d03da69916
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/86885395c20d1199d4ed923cd14323d03da69916
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-22 (Mon, 22 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix bad cross reference

  Commit: 2a350752cf22b6ed62bce3bc0b3dd7816da632f0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2a350752cf22b6ed62bce3bc0b3dd7816da632f0
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-24 (Wed, 24 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Declare latest_rtt (#553)

And remove rtt_sample.

  Commit: bcc96fefdb464455d9af2539788ae95ebe9302b0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bcc96fefdb464455d9af2539788ae95ebe9302b0
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-24 (Wed, 24 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Declare time_of_last_sent_packet (#552)

  Commit: d30301b6506dddbf28c1f6ce35144fd968fd8604
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d30301b6506dddbf28c1f6ce35144fd968fd8604
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-24 (Wed, 24 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  The change in #415 was already in the transport doc (#555)

Revert "Add skipped packets detection to the OnAckReceived pseudocode (#415)"

This reverts commit a02b53911d4bcd0fa84ee1b99e3735ded93cacbe.

  Commit: 2535c8853e364abb812eab0312c20527ce587b33
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2535c8853e364abb812eab0312c20527ce587b33
  Author: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-26 (Fri, 26 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  issue 558

  Commit: c45926894a030ecaeb12bec04ec2ae3875bd44a9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c45926894a030ecaeb12bec04ec2ae3875bd44a9
  Author: Sebastiaan Deckers <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-30 (Tue, 30 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Typo

  Commit: 075123007b6ec75e6b746ecc6469a1736c200690
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/075123007b6ec75e6b746ecc6469a1736c200690
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-01 (Thu, 01 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #561 from sebdeckers/patch-1

Typo

  Commit: 8949a507370f5128bc57777b46226aa9fc9ad155
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8949a507370f5128bc57777b46226aa9fc9ad155
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Registering EXPORTER-QUIC Packet Number Secret

  Commit: 6f05f9be0bd83434cd5a319ed207faab7ab3a69a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6f05f9be0bd83434cd5a319ed207faab7ab3a69a
  Author: seanturner <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  fixing internal reference

  Commit: 69823672256257bf124459c48d4db3d0a23623e2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/69823672256257bf124459c48d4db3d0a23623e2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #583 from quicwg/EXPORTER-QUIC_Packet_Number_Secret

Registering EXPORTER-QUIC_Packet_Number_Secret

  Commit: a580e1ffdb3d02be9a8e2f7e6589fda79d5f0a0a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a580e1ffdb3d02be9a8e2f7e6589fda79d5f0a0a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix mcmanus' text

  Commit: 252b9e5a3abd41d9e1a799cd7ad340892fe673f1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/252b9e5a3abd41d9e1a799cd7ad340892fe673f1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'mcmanus_558'

  Commit: 56e55db3025a01186018a61bbc9ec73c4a6314f6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/56e55db3025a01186018a61bbc9ec73c4a6314f6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Move connection ID change to only Server Cleartext

  Commit: 90b5b6eb1b1e142d054d449a7f8ba9b545432f04
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/90b5b6eb1b1e142d054d449a7f8ba9b545432f04
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix nits

  Commit: b8c42b41d76034373e65cbaa44ac75346de6af13
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b8c42b41d76034373e65cbaa44ac75346de6af13
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Client doesn't use SCID for 0-RTT.

  Commit: 22bd53f27dcc10007b1ee28ff1aeed65e936660b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/22bd53f27dcc10007b1ee28ff1aeed65e936660b
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-06 (Tue, 06 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #589 from quicwg/scid

Move connection ID change to only Server Cleartext

  Commit: 574039307697333cb8d86d7d4b62cc47a5eb9149
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/574039307697333cb8d86d7d4b62cc47a5eb9149
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-07 (Wed, 07 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Martin's feedback

  Commit: 299e72d53afeb03d34d4b29e7ce1f79f1a6067de
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/299e72d53afeb03d34d4b29e7ce1f79f1a6067de
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-06-07 (Wed, 07 Jun 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M Makefile
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into request_rst

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/3ac855012455...299e72d53afe