Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update note well in CONTRIBUTING.md for 8179 (#641)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 23:45:06 -0700

With the publication of RFC 8179, the Note Well has been updated to refer to it. 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641

-- Commit Summary --

  * update note well for 8179

-- File Changes --

    M CONTRIBUTING.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 00:43:00 -0700

Merged #641.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641#event-1128584392

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 00:44:35 -0700

Such is the virtue of using BCP links.  I don't have to update the template, it's just QUIC that has the busted link.  Of course, the BCP link is one click further away from the real content.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641#issuecomment-309363652

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 22:23:18 -0700

Right. This is perhaps feedback we should give for the IETF website (https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html gives RFC numbers and links by RFC number as well...)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/641#issuecomment-309647970