Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move Data Length before Stream DATA (#639)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:08:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move Data Length before Stream DATA

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:12:43 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639#pullrequestreview-44725924

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:51:09 -0700

Merged #639.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/639#event-1128271596