Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update labels for -20 (#642)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:57:36 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/642

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update labels for -20

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/642.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/642.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/642

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:47:53 -0700

Merged #642.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/642#event-1130177572