Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A STREAM frame MUST NOT be empty (#657)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:40:29 -0700

Closes #652.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657

-- Commit Summary --

  * A STREAM frame MUST NOT be empty

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:53:07 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

This looks fine, but the two texts read identically to me.  Is there a reason for the change?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657#pullrequestreview-45885090

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:07:10 -0700

@ianswett, see the referenced issue.  I had no issue with the original text, but Mike's text seemed like a (minor) improvement.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657#issuecomment-310550890

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:10:30 -0700

Agreed, it's a minor improvement, I just wanted to ensure I wasn't missing something.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657#issuecomment-310551285

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 15:27:49 -0700

Merged #657.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657#event-1137867065

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 19:38:19 -0700

The previous wording implied, contrary to what i think we all meant, that non-zero length *and* FIN on the same data frame was an invalid combination.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/657#issuecomment-310950414