Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Attempt to make the text clearer (#649)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:42:16 -0700

Based on @ianswett's text recommendation in #605.

Closes #605.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649

-- Commit Summary --

  * Attempt to make the text clearer.  Closes #605

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:16:25 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649#pullrequestreview-45446384

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:59:44 -0700

Merged #649.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/649#event-1133918981