Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixes #610 (#616)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 06:26:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes #610

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 06:27:57 -0700

marten-seemann commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1534,8 +1534,8 @@ the FIN flag is sent on an empty STREAM frame, the offset in the STREAM frame
 MUST be one greater than the last data byte sent on this stream.
 
 Stream multiplexing is achieved by interleaving STREAM frames from multiple
-streams into one or more QUIC packets.  A single QUIC packet MAY bundle STREAM
-frames from multiple streams.
+streams into one or more QUIC packets.  A single QUIC packet can include
+multiple STREAM frames from one or more stream IDs.

s/stream IDs/streams.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616#pullrequestreview-42888809

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 06:28:58 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

0ecbba5  Streams, not stream IDs

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616/files/80f3af3e7796875452c9181160a36f0b15adc6b0..0ecbba5508164d1f7c38de36100e88a7fb16cc12

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:54:16 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616#pullrequestreview-43686937

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:54:25 -0700

Merged #616.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/616#event-1121130622