Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarified how to specify missing packets (#647)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:30:13 -0700

Added a sentence to the ack frame in an effort to close #613
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/647

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarified how to specify missing packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/647.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/647.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/647

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:52:56 -0700

martinthomson requested changes on this pull request.

This is a grossly inefficient encoding, but at the point where you have a 255 packet gap, efficiency is probably out the window anyway.

Don't we also have to say that the gap can be 0 also?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/647#pullrequestreview-45317533