Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify reason phrase length (#673)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 23:06:44 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify reason phrase length

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:13:24 -0700

Closed #673.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673#event-1144529409

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:13:23 -0700

merged manually

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/673#issuecomment-312016216