Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Disambiguate OnPacketAcked (#648)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:03:14 -0700

Fixes #533 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648

-- Commit Summary --

  * Disambiguate OnPacketAcked

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:23:42 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648#pullrequestreview-45346343

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:25:52 -0700

Merged #648.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/648#event-1133011283