Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reduce the number of offset lengths in a stream frame (#430)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:06:21 -0700

I was a little surprised to see this change was merged.

@ianswett, this change to the transport doc wasn't reviewed by either @janaiyengar or myself; nor do I see any discussion on the list.  In this case, I think that it's a big improvement, so I've no objection, but I don't think we should be merging changes to documents without the approval of at least one editor.

(And sorry for not reviewing this, I don't know how I missed it.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/430#issuecomment-302994491

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 06:40:24 -0700

I remember Jana and I discussing it, but next time I'll make sure one of you approves it on Github.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/430#issuecomment-303103061

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 17:08:06 -0700

:) If Jana said it's OK, that's fine.  I also think that it's OK.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/430#issuecomment-303253261