Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] NewSessionTicket version fields (#548)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 22:15:44 -0700

Closes #547
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/548

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add changelog entries for -03 drafts, make formatting uniform
  * Transport parameters that are included in NewSessionTicket don't need versions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (27)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (24)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (33)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (58)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/548.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/548.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/548