Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] table 3 err in ack type range (#530)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 12:13:00 -0700

for issue #529 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530

-- Commit Summary --

  * table 3 err in ack type range

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:39:08 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530#pullrequestreview-38520431

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:39:33 -0700

Merged #530.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/530#event-1084973915