Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move crypto to stream 0, HTTP control to stream 1 (#456)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 15:18:01 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

> @@ -1671,11 +1669,13 @@ Maximum Data:
   connection-level data limit is determined by multiplying the encoded value by
   1024.
 
-The sum of the largest received offsets on all streams - including closed
-streams - MUST NOT exceed the value advertised by a receiver.  An endpoint MUST
-terminate a connection with a QUIC_FLOW_CONTROL_RECEIVED_TOO_MUCH_DATA error if
-it receives more data than the maximum data value that it has sent, unless this
-is a result of a change in the initial limits (see {{zerortt-parameters}}).
+All data sent in STREAM frames counts toward this limit, with the exception of
+STREAM frames on stream 0.  The sum of the largest received offsets on all

nit: data on stream 0

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/456#pullrequestreview-35905095

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 17:54:03 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

3ccc9d8  Nitted

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/456/files/e82b2c9174c181d4093fdf6bc1d199f6311cda19..3ccc9d82f47146229a92e89981bef87567c7e9c3

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 17:54:19 -0700

Merged #456.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/456#event-1066536862