Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stream Idle state minor typo fix (#519)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 02:45:09 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/519

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stream Idle state minor typo fix

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/519.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/519.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/519

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 14:23:08 -0700

Merged #519.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/519#event-1077220190