Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] issue with type octect and public reset value (#528)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:30:16 -0700

for issue 527
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528

-- Commit Summary --

  * issue with type octect and public reset value

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:31:05 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

ec3a942  Scope packet types to long headers

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528/files/67ee24b89ec83db585cb46bb2156d978e2d2025b..ec3a942bc657a9be4d5263afb157879c4892932a

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:31:51 -0700

I've changed slightly to say "uses long headers with a type value of X" since type values are different for the different header types.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528#issuecomment-301921924

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:35:57 -0700

04622f0  removes f&^%^&ing trailing whitespaces

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528/files/ec3a942bc657a9be4d5263afb157879c4892932a..04622f0f9e4c4f48f034465b7990e191d5a10316

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:41:04 -0700

dd9300b  removed one precious f^&%ing leftover whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528/files/04622f0f9e4c4f48f034465b7990e191d5a10316..dd9300b4e277af3e3772fc3affcf12d2e5b05f83

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:45:53 -0700

Merged #528.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/528#event-1084982087