Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The change in #415 was already in the transport doc (#555)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 23:08:34 -0700

No sense in duplicating text.

Revert "Add skipped packets detection to the OnAckReceived pseudocode (#415)"

This reverts commit a02b53911d4bcd0fa84ee1b99e3735ded93cacbe.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555

-- Commit Summary --

  * The change in #415 was already in the transport doc

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:01:15 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555#pullrequestreview-40034021

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:02:07 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

07d7d08  Merge branch 'master' into bad_ack

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555/files/7cebc6b1449da183d4ebc0290f7d46d9114c8ac7..07d7d0805d10fa873b5bd80c26f40ab620653ac4

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:17:51 -0700

Merged #555.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/555#event-1095667582