Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 0c6c15: Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:29:59 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 0c6c15aed10239820e6e847d4e29d608f6a429a9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0c6c15aed10239820e6e847d4e29d608f6a429a9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-08 (Mon, 08 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

Getting this right is tricky because the frame can be "retransmitted" in the
event of loss, but I don't want to use the word "retransmitted".  This would be
a lot easier if we did #452.

Closes #198.

  Commit: 531876d2c37256bf49ff253039ffb8a2d8f0acc0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/531876d2c37256bf49ff253039ffb8a2d8f0acc0
  Author: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-10 (Wed, 10 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #510 from quicwg/one_blocked_at_a_time

Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/c0cf245f89f0...531876d2c372