Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify handshake packets (#535)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 09:36:46 -0700

Intended to fix Issue #526 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify handshake packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:40:53 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -196,7 +196,8 @@ An unacknowledged QUIC packet is marked as lost in one of the following ways:
     lost when a packet larger than it is acknowledged and a threshold amount of
     time has passed since the packet was sent.
 
-  * Handshake packets are special in a number of ways, and a separate alarm
+  * Handshake packets, which contain stream frames for stream 0, are

stream -> STREAM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535#pullrequestreview-38754507

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:41:04 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

LGTM, one tiny nit.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535#pullrequestreview-38754554

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:43:10 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

70a7da6  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535/files/0cec470c8d3e8194369c18f2f9391a777731b33f..70a7da6a10108332487429f6600c90b3ad454f86

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:45:31 -0700

Merged #535.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/535#event-1086547451