Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Typo (#561)

From: Sebastiaan Deckers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 03:39:14 -0700

Just a tiny correction. 🐭
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/561

-- Commit Summary --

  * Typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/561.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/561.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/561

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 18:38:06 -0700

Merged #561.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/561#event-1105242327