Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS draft needs IANA considerations (#511)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 18:17:47 -0700

It uses:

* a couple of exporters
* a new TLS extension

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/511

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 15:00:21 -0700

Assign this one to me.

> On May 7, 2017, at 21:17, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It uses:
> 
> 	• a couple of exporters
> 	• a new TLS extension
> —
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.
> 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/511#issuecomment-300314346

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 05:05:34 -0700

Closed #511 via #532.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/511#event-1085847926