Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] MAX_DATA frame minor typo (#503)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 07:41:13 -0700

Align with the language use in MAX_STREAM_DATA
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503

-- Commit Summary --

  * MAX_DATA frame minor typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 18:37:35 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

695f806  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503/files/c3490ef1656676edc3629efe6ab23aa531378d78..695f806be9daf0344aa8560263880b5282c76be9

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 18:37:43 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503#pullrequestreview-36423572

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 18:42:18 -0700

Merged #503.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/503#event-1069923337