Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Declare time_of_last_sent_packet (#552)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:17:50 -0700

Resolved #540 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552

-- Commit Summary --

  * Declare time_of_last_sent_packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 03:50:28 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552#pullrequestreview-39989870

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 06:50:34 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

389764a  Merge branch 'master' into ianswett-timeoflastsentpacket

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552/files/3e27835c1ddfbd5efda98a2814b6788bd0d10372..389764af42ae50d81f0bfbb06bbb7320611c0d22

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:00:15 -0700

Merged #552.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/552#event-1095633066