Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 870b07: Add proposed error codes

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 15:21:22 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/revised_errors
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 870b07b28978d9876132608dbef2ab15b565b16c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/870b07b28978d9876132608dbef2ab15b565b16c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-12 (Fri, 12 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add proposed error codes

This is just the error codes, not references to those codes.

  Commit: 4a513432998d45e37e67332d3134377e6cf66881
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4a513432998d45e37e67332d3134377e6cf66881
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-12 (Fri, 12 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reference error codes

One interesting change here is that we don't have an error code for running out
of packet numbers.  If you think about this for even a few seconds, you will
realize that you can't send that error code because it can't go in a packet.

And that's even assuming that you manage to keep a connection alive long enough
to send that many packets.  At 1 million packets a second, that's almost 600
thousand years.  Even if we assume that you jump 2^31 packets every time you
switch between networks, and change once a minute, that's 16 thousand years.

I didn't remove the parenthetical mention of QUIC_NO_ERROR because that is
being removed in other pull requests.

  Commit: 4183871492ece12b2e62710ad82c41018622ccdc
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4183871492ece12b2e62710ad82c41018622ccdc
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-12 (Fri, 12 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Restored a few error codes and redefined FRAME_ERROR.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/c6ebd548106c...4183871492ec