Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Version 1 uses TLS (#516)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 22:26:03 -0700

Closes #45.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516

-- Commit Summary --

  * Version 1 uses TLS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:16:54 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516#pullrequestreview-37452762

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:16:58 -0700

Merged #516.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/516#event-1077347501