Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword initial packet number (#494)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 03:54:29 -0700

Closes #492.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reword initial packet number

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 04:36:06 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494#pullrequestreview-35994925

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 14:58:58 -0700

Merged #494.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/494#event-1068063607