Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Only allow BLOCKED once per limit (#510)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 18:07:24 -0700

Getting this right is tricky because the frame can be "retransmitted" in the
event of loss, but I don't want to use the word "retransmitted".  This would be
a lot easier if we did #452.

Closes #198.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510

-- Commit Summary --

  * Only allow BLOCKED once per limit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:29:55 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510#pullrequestreview-37454374

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:29:59 -0700

Merged #510.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/510#event-1077358418