Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Switch to 64-bit FNV-1a (#517)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 22:33:47 -0700

This should simplify implementation further.

Closes #481.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517

-- Commit Summary --

  * Switch to 64-bit FNV-1a

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 15:16:49 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

e133238  an

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517/files/ba518850a0ac8ad821051ead735a100450055433..e133238d9d034a607cbc00d8b3f8eb93674c0bc0

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:15:57 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517#pullrequestreview-37452621

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:16:03 -0700

Merged #517.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/517#event-1077346588