Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a023b0: Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 18:22:22 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/max_stream_data_idle
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: a023b0fe8bd06778bee191afbc9d3abe660b3471
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a023b0fe8bd06778bee191afbc9d3abe660b3471
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

There's a problem I discovered here.  We don't actually describe a transition
from idle to half-closed or closed (see discussion about half-closing and
unidirectional streams for more on this problem).  The text mentions that
RST_STREAM on an idle stream is permitted, but doesn't actually define any transitions.

I have removed the allowance for RST_STREAM, but I believe that we need that
transition.  A new issue will be opened.

  Commit: b96329d37fea076c380b0685108febf0a1b47456
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b96329d37fea076c380b0685108febf0a1b47456
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-05-03 (Wed, 03 May 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MAX_STREAM_DATA might arrive on an idle stream

Closes #188

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/29e553f4b06b...b96329d37fea