Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Declare latest_rtt (#553)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:21:32 -0700

And remove rtt_sample.

Resolves #539 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553

-- Commit Summary --

  * Declare latest_rtt

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 03:52:06 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553#pullrequestreview-39990175

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 06:49:12 -0700

Merged #553.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/553#event-1095611999