Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix markdown of code block (#449)

From: Shigeki Ohtsu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:27:11 -0700

This is a minor editorial fix.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/449

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix markdown of code block

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/449.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/449.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/449

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:36:22 -0700

Merged #449.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/449#event-1049832828