Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Padding between frames (#158)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:52:07 -0700

Reopened #158.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/158#event-1047905959

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:14:47 -0700

#197 tracks the proposal that @ekr made to move this to the crypto layer.  I think that's a better place to move this discussion.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/158#issuecomment-297592203

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:14:48 -0700

Closed #158.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/158#event-1059668718