Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change StreamID to Stream ID (#431)

From: "Kai Mindermann M.Sc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 01:50:29 -0700

closes #422
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/431

-- Commit Summary --

  * changes StreamID to Stream ID
  * changes StreamID to Stream ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/431.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/431.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/431

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:38:25 -0700

Merged #431.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/431#event-1042654033