Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No timestamps in unprotected packets (#429)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 04:11:07 -0700

Unprotected packets are only used for handshakes, and timestamps are not necessary for proper recovery during the handshake.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/429

-- Commit Summary --

  * No timestamps in unprotected packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/429.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/429.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/429

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 02:23:16 -0700

Merged #429.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/429#event-1028036630