Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 611722: Various version negotiation fixes

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:42:59 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/verneg_fixes
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6117221d3335d8d35b07246992594009876eb7c3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6117221d3335d8d35b07246992594009876eb7c3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-27 (Thu, 27 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Various version negotiation fixes

1. Version negotiation is stateless (this was implied but not made explicit)

2. Client ignores version negotiation packets if it has already done version
   negotiation.

3. Client ignores version negotaition packets if they list the version it is
   using.

Closes #284, #294, #241.