Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cleaned up leftover LIMIT_UPDATE (#488)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:07:56 -0700

Closes #486.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/488

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cleaned up leftover LIMIT_UPDATE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/488.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/488.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/488

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:21:03 -0700

Merged #488.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/488#event-1062677292