Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't exempt stream 1 from congestion control (#476)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:43:00 -0700

Closes #248
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't exempt stream 1 from congestion control

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:43:04 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

9fb5120  Reference MAX_DATA/MAX_STREAM_DATA to make it clearer

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476/files/1af351a5acb21dfad398e0222566d9021cbcbdde..9fb51207e71b16d8ce4e7bdb27a8db5603d74453

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 23:17:29 -0700

@janaiyengar, also trivial.  2017-05-02 is my target date.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/476#issuecomment-297916701