Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 64288b: Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 22:57:41 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/max_stream_data_idle
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 64288b690416a68961c79ee0f37b67181e3abc65
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/64288b690416a68961c79ee0f37b67181e3abc65
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

There's a problem I discovered here.  We don't actually describe a transition
from idle to half-closed or closed (see discussion about half-closing and
unidirectional streams for more on this problem).  The text mentions that
RST_STREAM on an idle stream is permitted, but doesn't actually define any transitions.

I have removed the allowance for RST_STREAM, but I believe that we need that
transition.  A new issue will be opened.

  Commit: 29e553f4b06bad373c2c5c880d2e3828f1785dca
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/29e553f4b06bad373c2c5c880d2e3828f1785dca
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-28 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  MAX_STREAM_DATA might arrive on an idle stream

Closes #188

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/64288b690416^...29e553f4b06b