Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove default idle timeout mention (#475)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:47:42 -0700

Closes #326
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/475

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove default idle timeout mention

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/475.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/475.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/475

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 22:49:20 -0700

Merged #475.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/475#event-1061576316