Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial corrections to reason phrase of CONNECTION_CLOSE (#469)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:02:16 -0700

Closes #199.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor editorial corrections to reason phrase of CONNECTION_CLOSE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:14:52 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469#pullrequestreview-35014626

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:38:46 -0700

Merged #469.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/469#event-1059762803