Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix spelling (#465)

From: Shigeki Ohtsu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 00:31:54 -0700

This is just an editorial fix of spelling.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/465

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix spelling

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/465.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/465.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/465

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:29:52 -0700

Merged #465.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/465#event-1059679324