Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] QUIC version number scheme (#51)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:23:45 -0700

@mnot: I don't see that the notice about existing QUIC versions made it into the draft.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#issuecomment-293724477

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:32:26 -0700

Reopened #51.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#event-1047890251

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:45:01 -0700

I'd prefer to track the omission, so that the larger issue isn't reopened.  That we neglected to mention Google QUIC versions is just an error.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#issuecomment-295105589