Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update references with nicer labels (#453)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:52:51 -0700

The latest version of kramdown-rfc2629 has a few new features that make this much easier to manage.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update references with nicer labels

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:53:44 -0700

Anyone running tools from the command line might need to run this:

```sh
[sudo] gem install --update kramdown-rfc2629
make clean
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453#issuecomment-295590173

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:12:11 -0700

Merged #453.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/453#event-1053960817