Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove requirement to send public reset if PMTU drops (#473)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:25:33 -0700

I didn't recommend a specific error code for this.  One of the generic ones will suffice.  I expect this to be rare enough that no implementation will bother reacting to a specific error code.

Closes #290
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/473

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove requirement to send public reset if PMTU drops

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/473.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/473.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/473

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 23:15:30 -0700

Merged #473.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/473#event-1061595753