Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix >80 character line so that Makefiles work (#437)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:48:57 -0700

This is breaking in the Makefile sanity checks.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix >80 character line so that Makefiles work

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:39:37 -0700

Sorry, I fixed it directly before I saw you had this one.  Same change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437#issuecomment-294028786

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:39:37 -0700

Closed #437.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437#event-1042655499

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:58:41 -0700

No worries. It's important it be fixed, not that I bump up my contribution stats.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/437#issuecomment-294032596