Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 84987e: Split WINDOW_UPDATE into MAX_DATA and MAX_STREAM_D...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:25:36 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/limit_update
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 84987e4770803e2d927872a0589496fec57c883b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/84987e4770803e2d927872a0589496fec57c883b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-20 (Thu, 20 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Split WINDOW_UPDATE into MAX_DATA and MAX_STREAM_DATA

This also changes the name of the LIMIT_UPDATE frame to MAX_STREAM_ID to match.

A lot of the text talked about stream offsets and had flow control affect
maximum stream offsets.  This turned out to be unnecessarily obtuse.  The text
in this changeset simply says that there is a limit to the amount of data that
can be sent.  This turns out to be a lot of changes, but I think that it is
easier to understand as a result.

Closes #443.