Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prune transport error codes (#467)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:36:36 -0700

This prunes the transport error codes to the short list I shared on the [mailing list](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/quic/xJ5Rr1_N6JI1DT1S7z77G0nZG2Y).

@janaiyengar this rots quickly, I want to close on before we next chat.

Closes #96, #177, #184.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/467

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar correction, alignment
  * Add proposed error codes
  * Reference error codes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (264)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/467.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/467.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/467