Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 92c06d: Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:56:59 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/stream_blocked_future
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 92c06d1d9eb24e803e64be3532865b84b1e376c0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/92c06d1d9eb24e803e64be3532865b84b1e376c0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-04-21 (Fri, 21 Apr 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow STREAM_BLOCKED on unopenable streams

There's a problem I discovered here.  We don't actually describe a transition
from idle to half-closed or closed (see discussion about half-closing and
unidirectional streams for more on this problem).  The text mentions that
RST_STREAM on an idle stream is permitted, but doesn't actually define any transitions.

I have removed the allowance for RST_STREAM, but I believe that we need that
transition.  A new issue will be opened.