Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Lift RFC 5827 reference into text (#373)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:50:59 -0800

An [oddity in kramdown-rfc2629](https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629/issues/38) causes references to be busted when they are included in figures.  Let's not tempt fate and instead move the reference to text, where it can be better framed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/373

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:54:14 -0800

Closed by #375 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/373#issuecomment-285230304

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:54:14 -0800

Closed #373.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/373#event-992412410