Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial fix to frame types table (#387)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:34:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/387

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial fix to frame types table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/387.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/387.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/387

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:27:48 -0700

Merged #387.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/387#event-996529908