Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make loss detection make more sense (#369)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 13:32:54 -0800

It isn't complete now, but does make more sense hopefully.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make loss detection make more sense

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (43)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:00:14 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

f68e9f4  Minor update.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369/files/daaae83d9c64c951306e3a06f061894c8e92818c..f68e9f475d5d221fa1090dbe9e63a737e3f4ba69

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:07:51 -0800

ed1613e  Fix a long line.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369/files/f68e9f475d5d221fa1090dbe9e63a737e3f4ba69..ed1613e136cc974f6cba2d4fc0219b0ef031bf21

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:10:54 -0800

8991da2  Fix a long line

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369/files/ed1613e136cc974f6cba2d4fc0219b0ef031bf21..8991da2db50cf31d0700ac709903d6ab48f2f195

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:31:00 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369#pullrequestreview-25650415

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:31:04 -0800

Merged #369.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/369#event-990449960