Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] STREAM frame boundaries (#146)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:37:46 -0800

Reopened #146.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/146#event-992281291

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:37:46 -0800

Except no one actually *did* remove the error code.  Reopening to track that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/146#issuecomment-285205989

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:35:36 -0800

Closed #146 via #382.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/146#event-994200456