Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix a minor unit issue in the DetectLostPackets loss_time calculation (#416)

From: Lucas Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:37:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix a minor unit issue in the DetectLostPackets loss_time calculation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:09:54 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Nice catch, thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416#pullrequestreview-29211643

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:09:58 -0700

Merged #416.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/416#event-1016859267