Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] ACK retransmission (#63)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:54:00 -0800

@janaiyengar I think that we can close this.  There were lots of improvements to this text and I think that we captured the spirit of this well enough.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/63#issuecomment-285566606

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:18:09 -0700

OK, so I am going ahead and closing this anyway.  I probably missed this in the change log, but that's not a big deal.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/63#issuecomment-286292920

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:18:09 -0700

Closed #63.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/63#event-998285255