Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix formatting of long- and short-form headers (#362)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:29:15 -0800

I've tried not to change anything.  I haven't finished, of course.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix formatting of long- and short-form headers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (174)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:44:49 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

d37a977  Add version specific fields to short form

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362/files/c3dedf335c8a280019abbdac8b4240aa63c37796..d37a977eca0bb8f81b5fbc19f88c2a823a815cc8

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:49:14 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362#pullrequestreview-25414706

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:50:22 -0800

Merged #362.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/362#event-988830472