Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] CONNECT (#95)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:05:55 -0800

@mnot - given the new semantics, does this still need to be open?  We have a proposal in the draft that preserves the semantics of HTTP CONNECT, and we have a use case.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/95#issuecomment-285211311

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:14:05 -0800

If you think it's ready to determine consensus, close it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/95#issuecomment-285212790

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:41:42 -0800

Closed #95.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/95#event-994024581