Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Fix meetecho link (#5)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:15:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/5

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix meetecho link

-- File Changes --

    M ietf98/agenda.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/5.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/5.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/5

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:55:39 -0700

Merged #5.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/5#event-1009743609