Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't ignore TLS draft...? (#379)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:24:53 -0800

For some reason, the TLS draft is in the .gitignore file.  I can't see a sensible reason for this, and yet the repo obviously does still track the TLS draft.  Am I missing something?

Ordinarily, I'd just fix this, but it's weird enough I'd like the git-template-master to look and confirm.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/379

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't ignore TLS draft...?

-- File Changes --

    M .gitignore (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/379.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/379.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/379

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:20:59 -0800

Merged #379.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/379#event-993997344