Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move references to RFC5827 to text (#375)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:33:11 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move references to RFC5827 to text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:33:28 -0800

Intended to Fix Issue #375 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375#issuecomment-285226700

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:50:58 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

> @@ -383,6 +383,12 @@ timeouts{{?RFC6298}} are an alarm based mechanism to recover from cases when
 there are outstanding retransmittable packets, but an acknowledgement has
 not been received in a timely manner.
 
+### Early Retransmit
+
+Early retransmit  {{?RFC5827}} is implemented with a 1/4 RTT timer. It is

extra space before the reference here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375#pullrequestreview-25932855

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:52:24 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

0e72e28  Remove extra space

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375/files/ceaf301616baac66dd6ea3ed566e9068fd631ad9..0e72e283056c9932cdd13fbfa9d4173d539a8274

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:52:44 -0800

Merged #375.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/375#event-992410987