Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove QUIC_OVERLAPPING_STREAM_DATA (#382)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:05:58 -0800

I'm running a very short timer on this one.  I'll merge this very soon.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382#issuecomment-285541616

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:31:45 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Go for it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382#pullrequestreview-26188583

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:32:18 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382#pullrequestreview-26188640

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:35:36 -0800

Merged #382.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382#event-994200457

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:05:19 -0800

Closes #146
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove QUIC_OVERLAPPING_STREAM_DATA

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/382