Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] improve-sst-reference (#333)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:41:06 -0800

What are we doing with this PR?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/333#issuecomment-285778864

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:59:27 -0800

Closed #333.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/333#event-995549367

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:59:27 -0800

I've fixed the build error and merged as PR #386 (removed the url since it was breaking the 80-col rule. The url is unnecessary anyways.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/333#issuecomment-285783021

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:26:36 -0700

I've a PR open on kramdown-rfc2629 that will eventually make this redundant.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/333#issuecomment-285990654