Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS Intro (#398)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:48:48 -0700

Do we really need the normative references to RFC 7230, 7540, QUIC-HTTP in the intro?  Since QUIC isn't supposed to be tied directly to HTTP/2 and frankly anybody reading this document would have gotten to QUIC-TLS through QUIC-TRANSPORT (i.e., they drank the koolaid) couldn't we drop the 1st para and work the QUIC-TRANSPORT reference in as follows:

    This document describes how QUIC [QUIC-TRANSPORT] can
    be secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.3
    [I-D.ietf-tls-tls13]. TLS 1.3 provides critical latency ...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/398

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:59:36 -0700

Closed via #399.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/398#issuecomment-286429287

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:59:36 -0700

Closed #398.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/398#event-999084457