Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial: packet numbers in headers are max 32 bits (#392)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:09:12 -0700

found a vestigial 48-bit packet number while rebasing packet number echo.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/392

-- Commit Summary --

  * editorial: packet numbers in headers are max 32 bits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/392.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/392.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/392

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 05:00:03 -0700

Merged #392.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/392#event-997089310