Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixes SST reference (#386)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:50:12 -0800

based on PR #333 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes SST reference
  * tab

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:55:25 -0800

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

d37a099  remove url

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386/files/14021f393a6899d4f0eaa5be00da207e87014837..d37a0993897821e07d7bd5b040af4be9b1716e57

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:58:14 -0800

Merged #386.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/386#event-995547872