Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixing recovery references (#372)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 11:35:18 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixing recovery references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 11:37:37 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

c53188d  Make all TCP references informative

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372/files/1a663709f824b947e20200e09760939030b0bec7..c53188de83e5f347abafaf2210a5c736b4911272

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 11:41:53 -0800

3dbbbf1  Trailing whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372/files/c53188de83e5f347abafaf2210a5c736b4911272..3dbbbf1227b359681850fddd631f389379655d73

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 13:25:34 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

one nit, but lgtm

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372#pullrequestreview-25887642

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 13:25:41 -0800

Merged #372.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/372#event-992108299