Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Added changelog entries for recovery draft. (#396)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:59:40 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added changelog entries for recovery draft.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:00:42 -0700

Ian -- submitting this PR. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396#issuecomment-286270291

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:00:46 -0700

Merged #396.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/396#event-998167369