Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] restore artwork indentation broken by #403 (#407)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:06:15 -0700

..hopefully...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/407

-- Commit Summary --

  * restore artwork indentation broken by #403

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/407.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/407.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/407

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 07:55:57 -0700

Merged #407.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/407#event-1015700180