Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changing para # reference for TLS exporters (#401)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:14:03 -0700

Exporters has moved to s7.5.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/401

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changing para # reference for TLS exporters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/401.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/401.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/401

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:06:33 -0700

Merged #401.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/401#event-998365056