Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Mid-frame close (#364)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:16:58 -0800

We need errors for when a stream is ended in the middle of a frame.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/364

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 11:02:39 -0800

I had mostly considered that part of the MALFORMED_* collection (frame size field and actual size differ), but I can add some text to state that explicitly.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/364#issuecomment-284822181

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 10:12:20 -0800

Closed #364 via 2a7003c2c740f4c66de83d040c3559ac3f4cc46f.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/364#event-991805166