Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Streamling into (#399)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:53:38 -0700

Addresses #398.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/399

-- Commit Summary --

  * Streamling into

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/399.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/399.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/399

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:06:00 -0700

Merged #399.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/399#event-998364683