Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] StreamID versus Stream ID (#422)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:18:22 -0700

I'm in favor of the space, but we should at least be consistent.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/422

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:56:05 -0700

> I'm in favor of the space, but we should at least be consistent.
​Agree on both counts.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/422#issuecomment-290206544

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:48:36 -0700

or "stream identifier"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/422#issuecomment-290294662

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 05:30:14 -0700

+1 to Stream ID

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/422#issuecomment-290396017