Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use definition lists more (#357)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 19:33:42 -0800

There were a few places where bullet lists were used to carry definitions.  This switches to using definition lists.  I also aligned the transport parameter table.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reformat frame descriptions to use definition lists
  * Use definition list for definitions
  * Neatly align transport parameter table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (278)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:32:25 -0800

Merged #357.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357#event-990524268

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:32:20 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/357#pullrequestreview-25661652