Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] type the artwork (#403)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:39:05 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403

-- Commit Summary --

  * type the artwork

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:50:29 -0700

Seems to make no difference in the HTML and add indents to the code blocks in the txt version.  Not opposed, but not seeing any particular benefit, either.  Does kramdown do something special with the types?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403#issuecomment-286504751

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:54:35 -0700

Note that prefixing with 4+ spaces makes it a code block in kramdown, but putting the ~~~/~~~ around it makes it take the spaces literally, which is why the indent shows up.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403#issuecomment-286506056

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:06:46 -0700

The types propagate to type attributes on artwork, which in turn are used by rfc2629.xslt to use different CSS styles.

I did not intend to change anything in the TXT output.

Note that adding "type='abnf'" will trigger a correct warning in rfc2629.xslt, as the draft currently does not cite RFC 5234.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403#issuecomment-286509890

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:20:10 -0700

Ah, I see.  Okay, that's fine.  I'll probably remove the spaces, then -- they're not needed if we have the tildes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403#issuecomment-286513976

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:20:32 -0700

Merged #403.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/403#event-999578476