Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor edits for s3.2 (#400)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:07:34 -0700

My OCD is showing...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/400

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor edits for s3.2

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/400.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/400.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/400

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:06:21 -0700

Merged #400.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/400#event-998364934