Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add skipped packets detection to the OnAckReceived pseudocode (#415)

From: Lucas Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:11:53 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add skipped packets detection to the OnAckReceived pseudocode

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:07:31 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415#pullrequestreview-29210959

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:07:39 -0700

Merged #415.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/415#event-1016854518