Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] recovery-unused-references (#331)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 11:28:02 -0800

ianswett commented on this pull request.

> @@ -59,12 +44,7 @@ normative:
 
 informative:
 
-  RFC3782:

I moved these all down to the TODO section except TLP.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/331#discussion_r105001311

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 11:40:21 -0800

Remaining fixes now contained in pr #372 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/331#pullrequestreview-25864294

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:37:31 -0800

@ianswett fixed all of these.  Though there appears to be a bug in kramdown-rfc2629 that causes the reference to RFC5827 to be munged.  I'll open a bug for that, where I will recommend that we move that reference to text.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/331#issuecomment-285205937

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:38:24 -0800

FWIW, it's not even clear that kramdown-rfc2629 is at fault here.  It's current behaviour is surprising, but I don't believe it necessary for references in figures to work.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/331#issuecomment-285206100

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:00:52 -0800

Closed #331.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/331#event-994169643