Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Mostly-minor header touchups (#380)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:05:05 -0800

This should be almost all editorial -- wording, formatting, and figure consistency changes in the first commit.

While doing those, I noticed that the draft still talks about a "VERSION flag," but the header no longer has one, so I fixed those.  Please review this for technical accuracy.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380

-- Commit Summary --

  * Some formatting and wording fixes to the new headers
  * What's a VERSION flag?

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (119)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:06:20 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

6052645  Why didn't my local build catch that?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380/files/b4135028369386d77cade9810e1256b395b7b566..6052645935a7fafad4e37a77d684ec640f0fdfd5

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 16:07:08 -0800

Merged #380.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380#event-994121419

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:39:51 -0800

c1c1b43  Reword version-independent, version-specific discussion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380/files/6052645935a7fafad4e37a77d684ec640f0fdfd5..c1c1b43155a278459d9023e23cd961fe1caad132

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 16:08:07 -0800

BTW, @MikeBishop, the commit hook doesn't check line length.  It's a failing of the way that the checks are added.  I can maybe restructure things, but it is a little complicated.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/380#issuecomment-285526794