Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packet number echo with variable-length numbering (#367)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:54:30 -0800

This PR replaces #351, (manually) rebased on #361. It adds packet number echo with the echo taking the same size as the number, with correct guidance as to the packet number echo size (thanks @martinthomson).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367

-- Commit Summary --

  * Partial commit of new header format
  * Everything except connection ID.
  * Connection ID added.
  * Two key phases for long headers
  * Nits.
  * Clarifications.
  * Public reset proof not optional.
  * Fix formatting of long- and short-form headers
  * Add version specific fields to short form
  * Merge pull request #362 from quicwg/headerfix
  * Nits.
  * reapply packet number echo to full new header branch

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (580)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 05:20:36 -0800

@britram pushed 1 commit.

ea49db5  reflow for 80col

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367/files/da76d3a497bf1cd68057dced0f65cc8f53a3697e..ea49db5b4f95d2cefb2e3c67bc9c2dfd1c7d0e23

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 05:24:34 -0800

03139cd  trim trailing whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367/files/ea49db5b4f95d2cefb2e3c67bc9c2dfd1c7d0e23..03139cd347b2d24d9b3d13c1945131056d8b1951

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:26:50 -0800

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

Can you rebase?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367#pullrequestreview-26369286

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:04:18 -0700

Replaced by (manually-rebased) #391 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367#issuecomment-286063828

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:04:18 -0700

Closed #367.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/367#event-996938240