Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adding my email address (#402)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:15:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/402

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding my email address

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/402.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/402.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/402

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:21:13 -0700

Merged #402.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/402#event-998374825