Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Bash agenda based on discussion with @janaiyengar (#4)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:54:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4

-- Commit Summary --

  * Bash agenda based on discussion with @janaiyengar

-- File Changes --

    M ietf98/agenda.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:31:13 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

I would put #227 before 167, because if we encrypt all the packets with a deterministic key, I don't believe we need to agree on a hash function?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4#pullrequestreview-28125053

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:16:25 -0700

The idea is to discuss those as a block, with 227 being closed as a result of discussing 167.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4#issuecomment-288248908

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 18:30:50 -0700

Merged #4.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/4#event-1009678984