Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] "Created by" issues filter (#408)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 04:37:21 -0700

Add ability to filter by the user who created an issue/PR. 

NB: Completely untested!
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408

-- Commit Summary --

  * "Created by" filter

-- File Changes --

    M issues.js (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:37:23 -0700

Thanks Lucas, I've applied this here: https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/commit/d54c346b5e7d0150f93af8b44fdf505b894a6759

It will get picked up on the next CI build.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408#issuecomment-287488345

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:37:23 -0700

Closed #408.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408#event-1005254182

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:01:47 -0700

Sorry about that confusion,  I'll be sure to make any future PRs to that
repo.

Looking forward to the wugh BoF in Chicago!

On 17 Mar 2017 22:37, "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Closed #408 <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408>.
>
> —
> You are receiving this because you authored the thread.
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408#event-1005254182>, or mute
> the thread
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AGRFteoi9Y9GbWPxuvmzJ-TMouLR0Xayks5rmwsjgaJpZM4Mge5E>
> .
>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/408#issuecomment-287491870