Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix timestamp phrasing and spelling (#389)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:11:44 -0700

Hopefully addresses #388 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/389

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix timestamp phrasing and spelling

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/389.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/389.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/389

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:23:59 -0700

Merged #389.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/389#event-996528501