Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Count line length differently (#365)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:22:40 -0800

I need to check this on my mac.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use grep to count lines, list affected lines and their line numbers
  * Forgot to add the line number hack

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:25:21 -0800

Merged #365.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365#event-988909467

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:26:13 -0800

@janaiyengar, this should work for you.  I have also changed this so that it reports exactly which line is too long, including a line number.  That should make it easier to find problems.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365#issuecomment-284610754

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 08:33:20 -0800

I think this reverts the change I made to exempt tables from the length check, though.  Kramdown requires the entire table row to be on a single line, even if it winds up wrapping the table cell contents itself later.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/365#issuecomment-285092006