Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changing reference (#324)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:01:42 -0800

I think the reference in s7 should be to Section 5.4 (frames and frame types) and not Section 8 (packetization)?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changing reference.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:08:30 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I think both work, but this may be a better reference

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324#pullrequestreview-22618938

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:08:40 -0800

Merged #324.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/324#event-967781889