Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reference 5827 correctly (#343)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:02:27 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reference 5827 correctly

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:35:06 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343#pullrequestreview-23656512

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:35:11 -0800

Merged #343.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/343#event-975593079