Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport-unused-references (#332)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:47:50 -0800

This reference is unused.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/332

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport-unused-references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/332.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/332.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/332

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:12:23 -0800

Merged #332.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/332#event-972109232