Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adding a ')' in s5.2. (#322)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:29:30 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/322

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding a ')' in s5.2.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/322.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/322.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/322

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:56:25 -0800

Merged #322.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/322#event-967720982