Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Some minor editorial tweaks for s6.1. (#321)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:26:31 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321

-- Commit Summary --

  * Some minor editorial tweaks for s6.1.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:56:55 -0800

ugh, too many damned CAPITAL LETTERS in this doc.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321#issuecomment-280789341

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:56:58 -0800

Merged #321.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321#event-967721476

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:47:11 -0800

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

LGTM modulo one revert

> @@ -666,10 +666,10 @@ set and MUST include the new negotiated protocol version.
 The client MUST set the VERSION flag and include its selected version on all
 packets until it has 1-RTT keys and it has received a packet from the server
 that does not have the VERSION flag set.  With TLS, this means that unprotected
-packets and 0-RTT protected packets all include a version field.
+packets and 0-RTT protected packets all include a VERSION flag.

The earlier form was actually more accurate. There's a VERSION flag that indicates (i) the presence of a version field in packets from client to server, and (ii) the packet is a version negotiation packet when the packet is server -> client.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/321#pullrequestreview-22605397