Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Random initial packet number (#283)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 22:02:12 -0800

In writing this up, it's clear that we've a bunch more work to do in this area.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283

-- Commit Summary --

  * Random initial packet number

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 06:51:12 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283#pullrequestreview-21409174

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:29:15 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283#pullrequestreview-22379619

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:29:22 -0800

Merged #283.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/283#event-965863073