Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stream 1 counts toward MSPC (#282)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:05:30 -0800

I've chosen to make stream 1 count toward MSPC on the same basis that we decided not to move crypto to stream 0: no special cases.

Closes #201.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stream 1 counts toward MSPC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:27:47 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282#pullrequestreview-22379315

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:27:55 -0800

Merged #282.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/282#event-965861000