Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Wrap Sequence, for now (#273)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:19:45 -0800

Fixes #173, though I would like to ultimately get rid of the Sequence number altogether.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/273

-- Commit Summary --

  * Wrap Sequence, for now

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/273.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/273.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/273

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:31:23 -0800

Merged #273.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/273#event-973630828