Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename transport parameters (#300)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:03:17 -0800

The cryptic 4 lettter names for these are a relic of the encoding in Google QUIC.  We can afford to use words since we're identifying them with numbers (assuming #122 ever moves). For example,

* MSPC → maximum concurrent streams (or max_streams)
* CFCW → initial connection flow control offset (conn_fc_offset)
* SFCW → new stream flow control offset (str_fc_offset)
* etc...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/300

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:06:05 -0800

Great idea. Using the full words sounds clearest to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/300#issuecomment-279602476

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:17:57 -0800

Closed #300 via 8922744059e9ec82ea39bdc30cc1cf970fd93f0b.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/300#event-971664584