Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adding an informative reference for MPTCP. (#312)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 05:33:06 -0800

Saving us a GENART comment about a missing reference for MPTCP.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding an informative reference for MPTCP.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:12:11 -0800

@seanturner pushed 1 commit.

7020268  Fixing spaces; hopefully this will fix the Travis issue as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312/files/85bee5baa76f4dd37711cd7048f6dcc79d92cfce..702026848298cf1dbf995db4718f4fd8ba825359

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:37:14 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312#pullrequestreview-22549998

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:37:18 -0800

Merged #312.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/312#event-967296959