Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/psuedo/pseudo (#342)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:02:04 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/psuedo/pseudo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 21:20:51 -0800

right so this one looks "approvable" 💯 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342#issuecomment-282206933

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:33:56 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342#pullrequestreview-23656401

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:34:00 -0800

Merged #342.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/342#event-975592143