Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Give figures numbers, correct PRIORITY caption (#301)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:20:10 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/301

-- Commit Summary --

  * Give figures numbers, correct PRIORITY caption

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/301.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/301.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/301

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:42:38 -0800

Merged #301.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/301#event-961879509