Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adding a reference for ASCII (#318)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:52:26 -0800

Resolves #317.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding a reference for ASCII.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:57:42 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318#pullrequestreview-22590695

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:57:54 -0800

Merged #318.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318#event-967576037

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:59:12 -0800

Given that this section was going away, all that this change did was rot some other PRs. :(

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/318#issuecomment-280789734