Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adding an informative reference for randomness requirements. (#315)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:03:00 -0800

Say there word "random" add a reference to RFC4086/BCP106.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding an informative reference for randomness requirements.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:36:12 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315#pullrequestreview-22549796

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:36:20 -0800

Merged #315.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/315#event-967295425