Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add reference how connection ID is negotiated. (#256)

From: Dragana Damjanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:43:31 -0800

The text says "This must be set in all packets until negotiated to a different value for a given direction.", but it does not say how or where, it is somehow incomplete (It irritated me first time reading). Just add reference to the subsection that explains that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/256

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add reference how connId is negotiated.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/256.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/256.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/256

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 17:17:49 -0800

Merged #256.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/256#event-947427816