Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Automatically fetch and check in issues.json (#259)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 18:33:56 -0800

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/259

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 01:22:36 -0800

Closed #259.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/259#event-949968686

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 01:22:36 -0800

Closed by #261.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/259#issuecomment-277626074