Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PADDING is a single 0 octet (#276)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:53:15 -0800

Closes #158.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276

-- Commit Summary --

  * PADDING is a single 0 octet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:59:09 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276#pullrequestreview-20909662

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:08:06 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276#pullrequestreview-21648360

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:08:13 -0800

Merged #276.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/276#event-960570354