Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http-unused-reference (#334)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:06:19 -0800

This reference is unused.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/334

-- Commit Summary --

  * http-unused-reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/334.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/334.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/334

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:56:16 -0800

Merged #334.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/334#event-973472967