Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Avoid HOLB induced by a dependency on client Finished (#260)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 19:27:42 -0800

...by sending the Finished in every packet.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260

-- Commit Summary --

  * Avoid HOLB induced by a dependency on client Finished

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 08:28:55 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Let's submit this for now, but continue conversation. It'd be nice to remove this dependency on Finished if we can.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260#pullrequestreview-20049297

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 01:30:57 -0800

Merged #260.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/260#event-949064334