Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Save issues on gh-issue branch (#261)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 01:12:21 -0800

@mnot, this should do the trick.  See https://circleci.com/gh/quicwg/base-drafts/597 and the newly created [gh-issues branch](https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/tree/gh-issues) to see what this does.  I haven't written any HTML yet, but they are at least being saved.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/261

-- Commit Summary --

  * Test out saving of issues
  * Use master again

-- File Changes --

    M circle.yml (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/261.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/261.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/261

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 01:22:10 -0800

Merged #261.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/261#event-949968049