Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Starting packet number (#35)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:55:41 -0800

Currently, we aren't sure how many bits are going to be in initial packets.  When @ekr produces a proposal for the packet headers, I think that this should include a fixed-size slot for the packet number.  That will make this easier to write up.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/35#issuecomment-276868484

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:43:03 -0800

Closed #35.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/35#event-971751426

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:43:02 -0800

This was addressed in #283.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/35#issuecomment-281530642