Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix recovery formatting (#313)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:05:57 -0800

* Replace uses of encrypted with protected.
* Constistenly use * instead of x everywhere for multiplication
* Remove trailing ;
* Convert the constants and variables into Kramdown definition lists.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix recovery formatting

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (153)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:42:14 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

37a4af7  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313/files/1d642a889952e866c2ae0dd609e0d7fa605488a3..37a4af7dd2453b8de8fa8a8067b88a1c8f5ac4b6

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:32:19 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

>      else if (tlp_count < kMaxTLPs):
       // Tail Loss Probe alarm.
       if (retransmittable_packets_outstanding = 1):
-        alarm_duration = max(1.5 x smoothed_rtt + kDelayedAckTimeout,
-                             2 x smoothed_rtt);
+        alarm_duration = max(1.5 * smoothed_rtt + kDelayedAckTimeout,

This line is 1 character too long, I think.  Hard to tell on this UI.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313#pullrequestreview-22674612

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:20:24 -0800

b68d4b3  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313/files/37a4af7dd2453b8de8fa8a8067b88a1c8f5ac4b6..b68d4b3d7053619a17d4f364342a5026551974ae

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 07:20:13 -0800

Merged #313.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/313#event-970892987