Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Handshake protocol selection (#45)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 01:02:38 -0800

@mnot, support for doing what?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/45#issuecomment-277939479

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 01:07:11 -0800

To be clear, I *think* that this means that we will fix the crypto to the QUIC version (each QUIC version defines exactly one cryptographic handshake protocol), but that discussion was such a mess that I'm not sure that this just personal bias or not.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/45#issuecomment-277940484

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 01:53:59 -0800

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/master/interim-17-01/minutes-24.md#issue-45

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/45#issuecomment-277951235

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 07:37:59 -0800

@janaiyengar  still had reservations about this, and I don't know if they were completely allayed since then.  Jana, thoughts?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/45#issuecomment-278037225