Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add two error codes from Chromium's RST_STREAM enum (#270)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 12:01:19 -0800

Having gone through the list in #19, almost all of them are host-local or duplicative of error codes we already have (e.g. if the error space is shared, we don't need both `QUIC_TOO_MANY_OPEN_STREAMS` and `QUIC_REFUSED_STREAM`, though we can debate which is the clearer name).  This adds the two that appear to be unique; if there are others that belong in the core docs, please argue for them.

Closes #19.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270

-- Commit Summary --

  * Two error codes from the Chromium RST_STREAM enum

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:03:19 -0800

We really need to start reaping these, rather than adding more, but until we've started the process, bring it on.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270#issuecomment-278460726

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:03:23 -0800

Merged #270.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/270#event-954560094