Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change default initial RTT to 100ms (#346)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:51:17 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change default initial RTT to 100ms

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:54:41 -0800

Merged #346.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346#event-977638229

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:54:52 -0800

I assume that merging is preferable over mere approval.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/346#issuecomment-282604016