Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Some minor editorial tweaks for s6.2.1.2. (#320)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:07:11 -0800

Resolves #319.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320

-- Commit Summary --

  * Some minor editorial tweaks for s6.2.1.2.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:14:52 -0800

Merged #320.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320#event-967677976

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:14:46 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/320#pullrequestreview-22604122