Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ASCII reference in 6.2.1.1 (#317)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:42:57 -0800

We got two options for an ASCII reference:

1. RFC20
2. American National Standards Institute (formerly United States of America Standards Institute), "USA Code for Information Interchange", ANSI X3.4-1968, 1968.

When RFC5137 use the ANSI reference they also included the following note: ANSI X3.4-1968 has been replaced by newer versions with slight modifications, but the 1968 version remains definitive for the Internet.

I lean towards RFC20.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/317

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:57:33 -0800

What? No unicode parameters??

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/317#issuecomment-280764359

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:57:54 -0800

Closed #317 via #318.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/317#event-967576036