Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove app read_|write_close events from the state machine (#182)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:48:51 -0800

This seems reasonable. LGTM, and will merge after you've resolved conflicts.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/182#issuecomment-280733812

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:58:19 -0800

I'd rather take #280 at this point.  It's much nicer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/182#issuecomment-280789578

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:50:08 -0800

Closed #182 via #280.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/182#event-973872487