Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Short abstract (#92)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:18:45 -0800

@janaiyengar, I've edited your suggestion down and created a lengthier abstract.  I think that this is worse, but I'm trying an experiment in compromise.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/92#issuecomment-280547238

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:29:47 -0800

I like the terser abstract.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/92#issuecomment-280636888

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 05:41:57 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

This also looks fine to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/92#pullrequestreview-22496801

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:52:57 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/92#pullrequestreview-22553151

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:53:02 -0800

Merged #92.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/92#event-967321195