Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Split streams intro into smaller pieces, add flow control (#258)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 17:27:52 -0800

This was inspired by #257, but it will probably interfere with it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258

-- Commit Summary --

  * Split streams intro into smaller pieces, add flow control

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 07:46:01 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Nice, thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258#pullrequestreview-20294974

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:25:25 -0800

@janaiyengar to verify and merge.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258#issuecomment-277898173

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:39:50 -0800

Thanks for teasing that spaghetti apart.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258#issuecomment-277906820

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:39:58 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258#pullrequestreview-20433432

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:40:03 -0800

Merged #258.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/258#event-951515482