Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo on ASCII about length of First Timestamp (#155)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:24:50 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/155

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo on ASCII about length of First Timestamp

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/155.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/155.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/155

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:59:41 -0800

Merged #155.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/155#event-923623274