Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the ack frame section (#180)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:20:33 -0800

Clarifies how to populate the STOP WAITING frame and removes inconsistently used double quotes.

Suggested in Issue #178 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the ack frame section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:49:21 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

01f0441  Remove unbalanced double quote

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180/files/b5cff05f12115fbdc0d110525fdc9ee426772b8b..01f0441b77de243c5ffd1f14ed0488ee33bd81b2

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:57:23 -0800

Is this just a stop-gap in light of #66?  Or is our favorite ACK-ACK frame here to stay?  (BTW, I think that ACK_ACK is a much better name.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180#issuecomment-273925470

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:20:07 -0800

Hopefully it's just a stopgap.  I can writeup a PR before the interim if we'd like to discuss it there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180#issuecomment-273950168

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:26:28 -0800

I'd prefer to take that PR instead, but this isn't doing any harm in the meantime.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180#issuecomment-273951120

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:08:42 -0800

Merged #180.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/180#event-944171280