Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixing the bit typos in error ranges (#216)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:10:37 -0800

As someone pointed out in the interim, my updated version ranges are only 16 bits wide, not 32 bits.  I also incorrectly separated the transport and TLS regions, which means all of the TLS errors were off.  This pull request fixes those typos.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixing the bit typos in error ranges

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (52)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (114)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:35:57 -0800

We might revert this with #211, but better to be correct now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216#issuecomment-274974277

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:36:00 -0800

Merged #216.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/216#event-935386878