Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Big endian (#111)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 18:40:06 -0800

I was worried that this would be hard.

Closes #28 

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111

-- Commit Summary --

  * Big endian

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 02:48:25 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

9720a1a  Let's use network byte order instead

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111/files/b5823a5ce9ec0b165c34854d0bb11acfe5803485..9720a1a42aab1eee23ccd4990486bbc882bd606d

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:16:07 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111#pullrequestreview-15237824

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:17:17 -0800

Merged #111.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/111#event-912091452