Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial (#213)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:02:08 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/213

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor editorial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/213.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/213.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/213

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:04:34 -0800

Merged #213.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/213#event-933836477