Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove trailing whitespaces (#153)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:40:20 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/153

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove trailing whitespaces.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (32)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/153.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/153.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/153

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:40:39 -0800

Merged #153.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/153#event-923127013