Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rewrite the section about experimentation to make clear that you (#208)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:39:32 -0800

are registering your private experimental versions, not that you
are registering the versions people are using for interop testing.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/208

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rewrite the section about experimentation to make clear that you

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/208.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/208.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/208

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:31:39 -0800

Merged #208.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/208#event-934007474