Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Error Codes at a consistent offset (#249)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:28:18 -0800

The Error Code field in RST_STREAM is at the end of the frame, while for GOAWAY and CONNECTION_CLOSE, it's at the beginning of the frame.  @martinthomson had suggested making these consistent, so I went with the majority.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249

-- Commit Summary --

  * Put Error Code at a consistent offset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:40:53 -0800

This isn't strictly editorial.  Though I think we're OK with that sort of change here.  @janaiyengar, if you think that this is OK, merge it.  Otherwise, I guess we should close it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249#issuecomment-276238654

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:21:46 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Not purely editorial, but seems like a strict improvement.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/249#pullrequestreview-19227600