Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Switch to big endian (#28)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:17:17 -0800

Closed #28 via #111.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#event-912091451

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 21:39:03 -0800

Reopened #28.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#event-912205724

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 21:39:03 -0800

@janaiyengar please don't close design issues, we need to complete the call for consensus.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#issuecomment-270568159

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 21:43:03 -0800

Ah, apologies. I thought we had already wrapped up the consensus call -- I merged the PR, which automagically closed the issue. I'm happy to revert the (now merged) PR if consensus changes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#issuecomment-270568557

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:16:02 -0800

Closed #28.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#event-918727476

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:16:02 -0800

Yep, was on my to-do list. Will send email to the group now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/28#issuecomment-271805425