Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add Big Endian on draft-ief-quic-transport changelog (#156)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:30:23 -0800

After PR #111
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Big Endian on draft-ief-quic-transport changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:49:24 -0800

ghedo commented on this pull request.

> @@ -2001,6 +2001,8 @@ thanks to all.
 
 - Error code space is divided into regions for each component
 
+- Use big endian for all field

"all numeric values" maybe?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156#pullrequestreview-16723147

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:00:22 -0800

Merged #156.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/156#event-923623469