Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Application-defined error codes (#74)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:52:09 -0800

Proposed resolution in #131.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/74#issuecomment-272264464

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:10:02 -0800

Discussed in Tokyo. Consensus confirmed in the room.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/74#issuecomment-274680554

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:10:50 -0800

Closed #74.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/74#event-933841207