Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Finalize QUIC version number scheme (#51)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:32:49 -0800

#113 addresses this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#issuecomment-272566266

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:43:55 -0800

Discussed in Tokyo; consensus in the room. EKR asked for notice about existing QUIC versions in the document. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#issuecomment-274685589

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:43:56 -0800

Closed #51.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/51#event-933866228