Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Misc. small fixes (#189)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 13:39:59 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189

-- Commit Summary --

  * Frame type is already defined, don't repeat
  * Don't repeat how StreamID len is determined (other fields don't)
  * Fix a bunch of typos
  * Use "a RST_STREAM ..." for consistency
  * Fix grammer by adding some words
  * Don't repeat subject
  * Fix more typos
  * Somehow this sentence sounds weird, improve wording
  * Saying "cumulative" once is enough I reckon
  * Fix pseudo-code indentation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 08:31:34 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Looks good to me.  

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189#pullrequestreview-17832322

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:21:23 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

All of these look reasonable.  In the future, though, I'd suggest a pull request per doc so you get the right editors' attention, unless you're making design/structural changes that have implications in multiple places.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189#pullrequestreview-19090096

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:38:12 -0800

Merged #189.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/189#event-942333924