Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial (#223)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:43:53 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/223

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor editorial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/223.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/223.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/223

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:23:55 -0800

Merged #223.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/223#event-935528775