Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial changes: (#214)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:14:25 -0800

- Rewrite the headers section to make it clearer.
- Move SETTINGS_ACK up so it is next to SETTINGS
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor editorial changes:

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (77)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:16:59 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

0343108  End-of-sentence punctuation

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214/files/5d421434424ceb29784b270d68cb2c5bce04de59..03431084238c59da749f4c1f7b6b4a0c2ffbb0e0

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:18:22 -0800

Looks good to me.  I see one thing I need to fix up, but that's unrelated to your changes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214#issuecomment-274719602

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:18:18 -0800

Merged #214.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/214#event-933998064