Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove TLS messages that are no longer used in 1.3. (#220)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:28:35 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/220

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove TLS messages that are no longer used in 1.3.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/220.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/220.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/220

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:20:54 -0800

Merged #220.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/220#event-935526670