Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix informative references (#218)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:34:46 -0800

If you reference it in the text, you can use {{?RFCXXXX}} to make an informative reference.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218

-- Commit Summary --

  * This should fix your build errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (33)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:14:38 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

2f39896  Fix the TLP reference as well

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218/files/5e852e0e1ae2a967c54f3d7546bb18761f2cd6f3..2f398964439cd8cad7f2313d3a0437c8ef051444

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 04:33:51 -0800

Thanks for the help Mike!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218#issuecomment-274791547

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 04:34:58 -0800

Merged #218.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/218#event-934414296