Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Version negotiation isn't the MOST important feature (#125)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 18:35:22 -0800

Let's try to keep the order of this section relevant.  Version negotiation is
novel in a transport protocol, but it's not the most important thing.  Also,
we don't need to include a lot of details here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125

-- Commit Summary --

  * Version negotiation isn't the MOST important feature

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 19:18:02 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

8a39aec  Duplicate header creates duplicate anchor

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125/files/da44b4ee0257c5ec97c6aa53627519c312381731..8a39aecbb4905e256340a1f6572900cefde187cc

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:31:51 -0800

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125#pullrequestreview-16296009

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:12:10 -0800

Merged manually.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125#issuecomment-272324336

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:12:11 -0800

Closed #125.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/125#event-921594022