Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix stream state transition diagram (#160)

From: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 06:14:33 -0800

"send FIN" and "recv FIN" are used in wrong places.  https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7540#section-5.1 asserts this.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/160

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix stream state transition diagram

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/160.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/160.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/160

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:38:37 -0800

Merged #160.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/160#event-925076834