Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify length conventions (#212)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:31:09 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify length conventions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:23:31 -0800

But a literal asterisk given as the length, followed by an ellipsis, *does* indicate that X is variable length.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212#issuecomment-274720271

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:24:44 -0800

Sorry, read too quickly.  Yes, this is an improvement.  Taking it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212#issuecomment-274720439

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:25:08 -0800

Merged #212.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/212#event-934002906