Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update the contributing guidelines (#234)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:07:47 -0800

Based on the copy in quicwg/wg-materials
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update the contributing guidelines

-- File Changes --

    M CONTRIBUTING.md (13)
    M README.md (73)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:08:26 -0800

BTW, the IESG has new text.  See https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/pull/74

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234#issuecomment-275282129

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:17:20 -0800

Merged #234.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/234#event-937098904