Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] clarify 5.2.2 frame type enumerations (#251)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:26:04 -0800

I've always found 5.2.2's use of 1fdoooss and 01nullmm more confusing than helpful when trying to figure out what the frame type enumerations are. They are well defined later on in the STREAM and ACK frame definitions, but in the general frame type section it reads a bit unclear to me. This PR just enumerates the type ranges of each frame type and forgoes the bit level definitions.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/251

-- Commit Summary --

  * clarify 5.2.2 frame type enumerations

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/251.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/251.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/251

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:36:17 -0800

I like it.  @janaiyengar, merge if you agree.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/251#issuecomment-276528803