Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Errors move (#130)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 21:35:15 -0800

This is the purely-editorial aspect of #96 -- errors are moved to the document that describes that piece of the mechanism (TLS, HTTP, or Transport).  There will be a separate PR building on this one which contains the non-editorial changes with @janaiyengar's feedback.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use definition list format for error codes.
  * Remove non-wire-facing and migration-specific error codes
  * Moving crypto errors into TLS document
  * QUIC is capitalized
  * Move HTTP error code to HTTP document

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (13)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (86)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (291)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 14:37:13 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Lots of those "TLS" codes are a bit wrong, but we'll get to that eventually.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130#pullrequestreview-15634928

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:23:11 -0800

Merged #130.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/130#event-915398713