Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove connection-level flow control exclusion (#246)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:07:52 -0800

Fixes #204.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/246

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove connection-level flow control exclusion

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/246.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/246.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/246

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:38:36 -0800

Merged #246.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/246#event-940727918