Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add key phases pictures (#2)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:18:22 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/2

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add key phases.

-- File Changes --

    A interim-17-01/keyphases.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/2.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/2.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/2

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:27:54 -0800

Merged #2.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/2#event-935434747