Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] clarify connection termination text (#250)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:02:24 -0800

This particular sentence always confused me - it read as if it specified than an initiating peer had to send a close message to itself.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/250

-- Commit Summary --

  * clarify connection termination text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/250.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/250.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/250

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:35:32 -0800

Merged #250.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/250#event-943992758