Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] HTTP presentation (#3)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:19:09 -0800

Don't have write access to the wg-materials repo.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/3

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP presentation

-- File Changes --

    A interim-17-01/HTTP.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/3.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/3.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/3

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:19:42 -0800

Merged #3.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/3#event-935525828