Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change Log (#93)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:21:22 -0800

@janaiyengar, @ianswett - Yours are the least-invasive so far.  Mind if we go ahead with this?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/93#issuecomment-271192793

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:20:03 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Sure, LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/93#pullrequestreview-15952513

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:41:22 -0800

LGTM for both transport and loss-recovery drafts. I think these are currently both not very invasive.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/93#issuecomment-271627159

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:04:42 -0800

Merged #93.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/93#event-917835044