Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] include alt-svc h2 frames as explicitly in scope for discovery (#152)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:36:16 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152

-- Commit Summary --

  * include alt-svc h2 frames as explicitly in scope for discovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:33:12 -0800

Merged #152.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152#event-923057200

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:33:27 -0800

LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/152#issuecomment-272590736