Subject: CNN.com Daily Top 10

From: "Daily Top 10" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:18:34 -0500

>+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
>THE DAILY TOP 10
>from CNN.com
>Top videos and stories as of: Aug  1, 2008  3:58 PM EDT
>+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

TOP 10 VIDEOS

1. MOM PARTIES AT A CLUB
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/crime/2008/08/05/ng.mom.pics.cnn
Nancy Grace has new photos of Casey Anthony partying at
a nightclub after her daughter Caylee vanished.

2. WOMAN'S COMPUTER SPIES ON HER
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/tech/2008/08/05/pkg.webcam.spying.wcjb

3. TIGERS ATTACK TEEN AT ZOO
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/us/2008/08/05/wuellner.tiger.attacks.teen.kytv

4. MISTRESS TESTIFIES IN TRIAL
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/crime/2008/08/05/sot.love.triangle.zammitti.cnn

5. MAN CALLS 911 OVER SANDWICH
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/crime/2008/08/05/spivey.911.call.sandwich.wtlv

6. JOHN 'JUNIOR' GOTTI ARRESTED
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/us/2008/08/05/ny.gotti.jr.handcuffs.cnn

7. PASSENGERS SLIDE FROM PLANE
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/us/2008/08/05/vo.aa.plane.evacuated.KTLA

8. PLANE EVACUATES PASSENGERS
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/us/2008/08/05/nr.beeper.ca.plane.evacuate.cnn

9. PIPELINE FIRM HELPS SAVE GAS
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/tech/2008/08/05/marciano.pipeline.telecommuting.cnn

10. 125,000 GORILLAS FOUND
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/email/index.html?url=/video/world/2008/08/05/vo.congo.gorilla.WCS

TOP 10 STORIES

1. SMOKE FORCES EMERGENCY LANDING
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/05/emergency.landing/index.html
Passengers evacuate an American Airlines jet by
inflatable slides after an emergency landing at Los
Angeles' airport, an official says.

2. HOPES FOR GORILLA SURVIVAL BOOSTED
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/08/05/congo.gorillas/index.html

3. STAY-AT-HOME WIVES WITHOUT KIDS
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/08/05/lw.nokids.nojob.wives/index.html

4. COMMENTARY: IMMIGRANT SANCTUARIES
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/04/navarrette.immigration/index.html

5. FREEMAN RECOVERING AFTER SURGERY
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/05/people.morgan.freeman.ap/index.html

6. JOHN "JUNIOR" GOTTI ARRESTED
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/05/gotti.arrest/index.html

7. TOXIN DIMS HOPES FOR MARS LIFE
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/space/08/04/nasa.mars/index.html

8. THE LURE OF THE R-RATED COMEDY
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/05/film.rrated.comedies.ap/index.html

9. STARBUCKS OFFERS AFTERNOON DEAL
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/05/starbucks.deal.ap/index.html

10. EDOUARD MAKES LANDFALL
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/08/05/tropical.weather/index.html

CNN, The Most Trusted Name in News

>    Cable News Network LP, LLLP.                       <
>    One CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia 30303             <
>    2008 Cable News Network LP, LLLP.                  <
>    A Time Warner Company.                             <
>    All Rights Reserved.                               <

=========================================================
=   Please send comments or suggestions by going to     =
=           http://www.cnn.com/feedback/                =
=                                                       =
=      Read our privacy guidelines by going to          =
=         http://www.cnn.com/privacy.html               =
=========================================================

You have agreed to receive this email from CNN.com as a result of your CNN.com preference settings.

To manage your settings, go to:
http://www.cnn.com/linkto/bn.manage.html
To unsubscribe from the Daily Top 10, go to
http://cgi.cnn.com/m/clik?e=[email-masked]&l=cnn-dailytop10