Subject: Processing specialist - part-time position with a foreign company

From: Adolph <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:35:25 -0500

Hello, I am writing to inquire if you might be interested in part-time
   employment in the field of accounting/clerical services. Elbrus Financial,
   Co.,  a major Russian investment bank and asset management company, is
   looking for chargeable and determined individuals to fill the specialist and
   associate   positions   within   the  Receivables  department  of  our
   Transactions/Finance  group  in  the United States. As a specialist or
   associate,  you  will  be in charge of monitoring and processing funds
   transfers initiated by our US clients and reporting to the Receivables
   department manager in Russia. We are looking for numerate individuals who
   are also capable team-players, preferably with some college education and/or
   previous  accounting/clerical  experience.  The  position  is entirely
   home-based, and no relocation is required from the successful candidate.
   This role does not involve any fixed working hours and is suitable for
   senior citizens or self-employed individuals. Elbrus is a leading Russian
   asset  manager  and  investment bank located in Moscow (Russia) with a
   subsidiary office in Vilnius (Lithuania), and a local representative in
   Nicosia (Cyprus). Our mission is to provide investors with reduced emerging
   market risk and superior returns through broad diversification and conscious
   risk-taking. To learn more about our company, please visit us online at
   www.Elbrus.com The position on offer is commission-based. Typically, you
   will be expected to dedicate up to 8 hours per week to your duties, part of
   which should be regular business hours. Your core responsibility will be to
   receive investment funds from our US clients into your designated bank
   account, reconcile the payments and obtain the transaction documentation
   from  your  supervisor,  and transfer specified funds into our managed
   investment accounts as instructed. You will be in charge of contacting your
   bank in order to obtain transfer status information, confirmations and
   account activity reports, as well as handling daily communications with your
   bank. You will receive a flat-rate 2% commission from the gross amount of
   each transfer that is remitted into your designated account (for instance,
   if $10,000 is credited into your account, you will be retaining a commission
   of $200), plus we will cover any funds transfer fees. Your commission is
   available immediately, so there is no need to wait for the payroll check in
   the end of the month. It should be underlined that all monies that you will
   receive will come from verifiable entities within the US. The funds that you
   will handle will comprise of stake purchase at our managed funds, funds
   given  into  trust management and various fees that are charged on our
   clients. You will receive funds via secure electronic Wire transfer used by
   major US banks for funds and securities settlement. This means that no funds
   will be deposited into your account unless the transaction is reviewed and
   confirmed both by the remitting and recipient banks. Thus, there is no risk
   on your end. You will never be required to cash a check, make a remittance
   before  the funds are cleared into your account or engage in any other
   financially  risky activity. It should also be understood that being a
   foreign entity, Elbrus is not subject to the US IRS supervision. You will be
   the sole person liable for reporting the commissions that you receive as
   your personal or business income. In order to qualify for the position, you
   must be a permanent US resident aged 21 and above and have an existing
   personal/business  banking  relationship  with  a  US bank. Since most
   communication with your supervisor will be via email/fax/phone, you should
   have access to these facilities and be reachable during regular business
   hours. Business owners utilizing business bank accounts will be subject to
   higher receivables turnover, and thus, higher commissions. You can apply for
   the position online at: http://elbrusfinancial.com/?menu=par Please note
   that only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted. Please
   use the following vacancy code: EL-SEP07.