Subject: He will never again use them against us.

From: Stout <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:10:31 -0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

You have been bought with the blood of Christ! As they were taking me,
they punched me to the back three times with rifle butts and then in the
car I was beaten with a truncheon. I challenge you to take a stand at
your schools, and your workplaces!

Here's a brief primer on graphic types and graphic formats used in
desktop publishing. How good it is to know the voice of my Father, the
Creator of the Universe. If you and I cannot demonstrate the peace of
God in our own lives, or with our own parents, how will their spirit
ever experience a peace with God?

You must take action and begin to pour the water yourself, regardless of
how you feel about the situation.

This goat symbolically bore and carried off the sins of Israel. But
there was that one time my friend and I ventured beyond our boundaries
specifically so that we would be out of earshot. Needless to say, the
situation snowballed as Matt and I coward under some palmetto bushes for
about an hour as we watched my dad drive back and forth around our
neighborhood.

Remember that unlike my brother, Christ was never forced to take the
penalty for our sins. The groups holding the Israeli soldiers should
grant the ICRC immediate access to them.

How gracious the Lord has been to us!