Subject: invasion

From: Bentley Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:50:51 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

THIS: one of my favourite songs. Apparently frogs are very susceptible
to environmental damage.

oh I mean masses want.

She doesn't choose the correct answers!

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
Hefner - Don't Flake Out on Me. and i mean things like Pizza Hut and
Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Is that what makes Dr.
trojans on my computer that my antivirus software apparenly didn't see.
But instead she let us go early. The way they play the suspense is like
a bad horror movie.

Anyways back to the rat race!

This is one of my most hated shows. What's even funnier is that the
entire audience nods and repeats "It's so true!

Just need Millhop to do the same. So there's this news report about a
man who "does it his way". it looked like i'd gone swimming in my
clothes.

To my amusement this is sooo wrong.
She doesn't choose the correct answers!