Subject: must

From: Poe Theodore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:22:07 +0200

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

He also asked bankers to reduce their lending to such sectors and
re-balance their portfolio. While in April it announces new policy
initiatives, the October pronouncement is a review of the April policy.
Today, customers have realised that the cards offer better convenience
and have changed over to large scale usage of the cards, based on their
conviction.

It is now widely accepted that change has to be from within and external
forces only facilitate or accelerate the process of change.

Also, there is no price war within the insurance companies, since tariff
regulations put a ban on such practices.
Census data, thus shows that there is huge potential that India still
offers to banks in India. Steps taken by RBI for implementation of Basel
II and the emerging issues. In the face of the rising demand for
commercial credit, banks restricted their incremental investments in
Government paper. India is among the leading producers of automobiles,
auto parts and accessories, leather goods, textiles, pharmaceuticals,
petroleum products and machine tools. The details of the estimates are
presented below.

Cosmos is on a consolidation phase now, and will look at further
acquisitions much later. This may not be always the case. The new
branches would mostly be opened in the northern and western part of the
country. He also asked bankers to reduce their lending to such sectors
and re-balance their portfolio.
India's Jeev Milkha Singh has been picked up in the Asian team for the
Royal Trophy golf championship. But they must be incorporated locally.
Customer complaints arising out of deficiency in the credit card service
shall be the responsibility of the bank. Mergers and Acquisitions in
Indian companies have attained new heights this year and will help
Indian companies to go global, enter growth markets with lower risks.
com , publications and conferences.

Today, customers have realised that the cards offer better convenience
and have changed over to large scale usage of the cards, based on their
conviction. Also, there is no price war within the insurance companies,
since tariff regulations put a ban on such practices. The foreign
exchange market remained more or less orderly, exhibiting two-way
movements.

In the credit market, deposit and lending rates edged up during the year
as credit demand accelerated further.
The Bill will be introduced in the current session of Parliament.
Microfinance is in news for various reasons.