Subject: Do not use free sitemap generator tools.

From: Ik A. Moses <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:47:28 +0800

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

Some search engine spammers used the sitemaps XML files to easily find
contents for their scraper sites. The quality of the ads.

Please pass this newsletter on to your friends.
Websites that use the targeted keyword in the domain name often had high
rankings.
com launches new search "Ask.

" Greg Chernoff, www. Ask for testimonials If you receive positive
feedback from customers, ask them to write a review on ConsumerReview.

In addition, it's important that the links to your website come from
topically related pages so that search engines put your website in the
right context.

Links with the nofollow attribute don't count. Google uses many factors
to determine the rankings of your web site. Unfortunately, this little
experiment cannot prove whether Google counts nofollow links or not.

Can you use that information to get high rankings for your own website?
All factors must be correct when you optimize your site for search
engines: Make sure that your web page content is relevant to search
engines.
Some webmasters reported problems with duplicate content after adding a
sitemaps XML file to their web sites.

Has your sitemaps file been abused by spammers? Some search engine
spammers used the sitemaps XML files to easily find contents for their
scraper sites.

That means that you have to work on many factors to improve your
rankings.
Microsoft and Yahoo discussed a possible merger or other matchup that
would pair their respective strengths, say people familiar with the
situation. Search engine news of the week Ask. Keywords in the title tag
seem to be important for high rankings on Google.

Just send us some words about your successes with IBP or ARELIS and you
might get featured in this newsletter along with your web site address.
The deal is all cash and mostly upfront.

Yahoo says 'Been there, done that' to Google redesign. That means that
you have to work on many factors to improve your rankings. Click here
for further information.

Make sure that your web pages are put in the right categories on your
website and that it's easy to find the different categories. That
information helps search engines to more intelligently crawl your site.
The other words on these pages could give Google a hint that this
special word combination is about a woman.
"We would highly recommend IBP as an easy to use, comprehensive, high
quality SEO software product.
For example, Google has billions of web pages in its index. What can you
do if web pages with negative comments appear on the first result page
for your company name?