Subject: In the Kerala region, it was claimed, Coke has already lowered the water table in the area to the extent that farmers can no longer access water.

From: Foster I. Barbara <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:16:58 -0700

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The movie's makers claim the self-censorship in some US states can be
attributed to the film's sensitive themes of homosexuality between
cowboys living in the US's wild west.

If this procedure fails to revive the Israeli leader, it is thought
doctors will construct a large stone and mesh fence to divide healthy
tissue in Sharon's brain from adversely affected regions.
But Downer has a partisan view of the ongoing conflict.

This is a country where I have trained all citizens to put aside all
thoughts of decency in the pursuit of low interest rates and keeping
dark-skinned foreigners out. ' Insiders claim much of the problem was
the inability of the cricket community to understand the issues the
government was attempting to raise. "A peace imposed through swords as
well as nuclear, chemical and biological weapons will last long.

In response to the depressing news from SBS, we at the Irony Party of
Australia are pre-emptively reprogramming our televisions to reduce the
number of available stations from two to one.

All airlines and great prices Iran Nuclear Program Get Breaking News,
Top Stories, and Headlines on Your Desktop Free! today, humanity is
dominated by the rulers who want to provide security for their own
people by imposing war on other nations. 'They came and said the people
running Zimbabwe were bad men, but it seemed to us they were just
whinging because this Mugubby fellow is more competitive and effective
than his rivals.
However much one might legally wish an unfortunate death upon these
public figures, no mention is to be made of how this happy state of
affairs might be achieved forthwith. Prime Minister John Howard last
month agreed to export considerable quantities of uranium to China.
With the wisdom of Solomon, the benign but implacable Kofi Annan has
made the only decision possible that can bring peace to the Arab world
and Israel in the short and medium term. The Government and its capable
institutions have emerged from a post-colonial malaise with a new, clear
sense of direction. We know they will not allow the UN nuclear agency to
do so. Gillard has short-cropped sensible low maintenance ginger hair,
while Hockey sports a fluffy black crop.

In which case, how can it be said to be seditious to call for support
for Iran within Australia? The initial attack and a series of subsequent
terrorist bombings - in London, Madrid, Istanbul and a score of other
sites - have also had a powerful psychological effect on the West.

But these are only minor contributing factors to the swelling pride in
the Australian heart at the dawn of this new century. The Government has
thrown its support behind the efforts of a US-dominated climate control
syndicate working to force developing countries to participate in
reducing harmful emissions.
I know at Ryde they are proud of their liberal attitudes and they won't
come at the imposition of a shorts-only-with-long-socks rule during
competition matches.

The threat of terrorism has also united many Australians behind the flag
and collective identity  - a comforting blanket of xenophobic paranoia
has fallen across the nation.

And by a happy coincidence, the capacity of the War Memorial to host the
Prime Minister at such events has been significantly enhanced due to
generous increases in funding in recent years.

Mr Howard had to identify each one by appearance and taste. It could be
suggested the global reach of the delightful fizzy drink is testimony to
its excellent quality and competitive price relative to other carbonated
refreshments. With the wisdom of Solomon, the benign but implacable Kofi
Annan has made the only decision possible that can bring peace to the
Arab world and Israel in the short and medium term.
The programme was screened on Australia's SBS network, but for unknown
reasons is seen no more in the Antipodes, to the detriment of
satire-starved inhabitants of that US tributary.

Aerial sharks not limited to the ocean environment could pose a threat
even to those who, frightened of the danger of sea-going carnivores,
keep well clear of the ocean. Hostilities planned by the United States,
and in which Australia will likely participate, have not yet begun.
Above all, the experience is one of humiliation.

today, humanity is dominated by the rulers who want to provide security
for their own people by imposing war on other nations. Even if the
Security Council gets involved in this subject, it will not help solve
the equation. Mr Howard thought about the question, and firmly shook his
head.

If this procedure fails to revive the Israeli leader, it is thought
doctors will construct a large stone and mesh fence to divide healthy
tissue in Sharon's brain from adversely affected regions.

'  'Those who think they can provide tranquility by imposing war,
insecurity and violence on other nations are mistaken, added the
president.

At this point relatives of the deceased were only prevented by security
from rushing forward and passionately and forcefully embracing the
distraught executive. Once voiced, this discrepancy points to a clear
failing of the Western health tradition. It could be suggested the
global reach of the delightful fizzy drink is testimony to its excellent
quality and competitive price relative to other carbonated refreshments.
Nonetheless 'we pay in blood for the cruelty of our ancestors.