Subject: Their mantra is "war is good, privitization is better and scrapping the Constitution is Nirvana.

From: Hilda Duffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:43:43 -0600

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Our problem is how we conduct ourselves in the world.
Central to Buffett's message was the notion that he and other privileged
Americans - those who had drawn the "lucky tickets" - had an obligation
to provide for those less fortunate. military doubts Iraqi forces  U.
But we're talking here about a national media presence that just doesn't
understand civility and decency.

"We understand it's an issue in certain places and that's why we've been
meeting with local governments in those markets," DeFeo said.

Don't Change the LAW,provide the funding for the executive branch to
enforce it! Underscoring the intraparty fighting over immigration, House
Republicans meeting in a private conference took the rare step Tuesday
evening of voting overwhelmingly to oppose the Senate measure.

walks, Ann Colter seems to have this down to an art form.

I guess I am a Lincoln-style Republican, when our leadership was strong,
smart, and truly cared about their fellow Americans.

She is then gently denounced by Republicans so that they appear more
moderate for the center and then she is invited to the next fund raiser
and applauded as a hero. You can bet there is nothing in it for the
Legal un-employed American's. George Voinovich, R-Ohio, wrote in a
letter to Bush. The local mandates, Isakson says, are a costly intrusion
for home improvement stores.

Bush committed to overhauling immigration  -  Politics - MSNBC.

Cheney's pro-business drive to ease regulations, however, has often set
the administration on a collision course with the judicial branch.

"Let's just see what Americans, chosen, are paying compared to the
people who clean their offices," he said, referring to tax breaks given
to those with higher incomes.
Cheney's pro-business drive to ease regulations, however, has often set
the administration on a collision course with the judicial branch.

Candidates' names are tough in Chinese  -  Politics - MSNBC. Also on
Tuesday, the Senate Armed Services Committee voted in favor of
confirming Lt.
Hoffman also was well positioned to help his former boss with what
Cheney aides said was one of the vice president's pet peeves: the
Clinton-era ban on snowmobiling in national parks.
He called Republican Sens. The amendment, sponsored by Sen.
A large screen will be set up for viewing the concerts in other cities,
Cengizhan Yeldan of Purple Concerts, the company that was organizing the
Istanbul show, said Tuesday.

Macias said local governments impose requirements on developers all the
time based on specific, case-by-case needs. Turnabout is fair play.
Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, Olympia Snowe of Maine and Gordon Smith of
Oregon made similar remarks earlier this year. Cheney's pro-business
drive to ease regulations, however, has often set the administration on
a collision course with the judicial branch.

It is seen as a major legislative victory within reach. But they
declined to back a resolution expressing opposition to the troop
increase because they said it would have no practical effect.

The administration is not expected until September to say whether a
recent troop buildup in Iraq is working. , explained that to the bodies
in the white house? "The president has an opportunity now to bring about
a bipartisan foreign policy," Lugar said.

Republicans lie and start wars on lies and then make all politicians
look bad. Other Republicans, including Sens. ','','','Loading media.
When the immigration bill stalled in the Senate, Bush got personally
involved in resurrecting it. We need dems in charge of this country.
Home Depot seeks relief from day-labor rules  -  U.
Did you take pictures of the band or the crowd or you and your friends
have a great time? "We are not a one-size-fits-all country.
I'm over at the White House. Battle over porkThe measure is also the
first of the spending bills to contain so-called earmarks, the back-home
projects so eagerly prized by almost every lawmakers.