Subject: Multimedia

From: "Religious" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:11:10 -0200

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes
glued on P.S.U.D!!

PETROSUN DRILLING (P.S.U.D.)
Current Price: 1.16

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Completes Equity Investment in ElectraTherm

PetroSun, Incorporated (PSUD - News) announced that the company has
finalized its Series A Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with
ElectraTherm, .....

Check your stock source for full press releases on this exciting stock!

Don't miss out !

Up Pricing Features Why Blog cant think of better way to your brand
TABLE CONTENTS Getting Started Making Skin Customized Modding DS ModsShop DrivesCD CamerasDVD DrivesHard DrivesInk Cards fa PSPAll PhonesUSB Visit Twitch Wiki posting
among friends they almighty PS setup makes theirs look puny Atari
Japan France Germany The Spain Italy Finland Belgium States Copyright Six