Subject: For your consideration: I-D ACTION:draft-loughney-what-standards-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:07:35 +0300

Hi all,

I've written up a document which discusses in more detail some of the issues
discussed on the Problem Statement list, and work forward on producing
a possible solution for these problems.  Initially, I have outlined the
problems & I intend, in future updates, to discuss the solution possibilities
in more details

My intention in sharing this with the problem statement list is to verify
that my understanding of the problems discussed are more-or-less accurate.
I would hope, though, to do the bulk of discussion on the Solutions mailing
list.

thanks,
John

	Title		: Standards, What Standards?
	Author(s)	: J. Loughney
	Filename	: draft-loughney-what-standards-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2003-10-23
	
The current problem working group has identified problems with they way in which the
IETF manages the document series.  This document discusses some of the problems
caused by the current state of affairs and lays out some steps to correct the problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loughney-what-standards-00.txt