Subject: RE: IESG proposed statement on the IETF mission

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:01:53 -0400

Hi Scott,

> Similarly for almost all of the rest.  What's the point?  Are you
> reiterating the problem-statement work?  They're doing all right,
> although perhaps you could help push the work to completion.  It would
> be much more useful for you to reaffirm the fundamental 
> principles that are not on the auction block.

>From your perspective, what are those fundamental principles?

Margaret

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:16:52 -0400

> >From your perspective, what are those fundamental principles?

I can't do that today, but will reply soon.

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:26:28 -0400

> >From your perspective, what are those fundamental principles?

I still haven't replied and I don't know when I'll get to.  I thought I
would have room in the last few days, but we're trying to finish a
document and my wife goes for her (hopefully final) chemotherapy session
on Thursday, which means I turn into a pumpkin for the rest of the week.
Someday.  Sorry.