Subject: New versions of issues and resolutions drafts

From: "Elwyn Davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:25:54 -0000

I have sent new versions of the two drafts to the I-D editor today.
draft-ietf-problem-issue-summary-04.txt
draft-ietf-problem-process-03.txt

These reflect comments received during the last call on the issues document
and the inability of the WG to come to a consensus on a way for resolving
the structural problems.

Regards,
Elwyn
on behalf of document editors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Elwyn B Davies

        Routing and Addressing Strategy Prime & IPv6 Core Team Leader
        CTO Office, Portfolio Integration		Solutions Ready

        Nortel Networks plc			Email:
[email-masked]
        Harlow Laboratories     			ESN
6-742-5498
        London Road, Harlow,    			Direct Line
+44-1279-405498
        Essex, CM17 9NA, UK     		Fax
+44-1279-402047
        Registered Office: 			Maidenhead Office Park,
Westacott Way,
        Company No. 3937799			Maidenhead, Berkshire, SSL6
3QH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel Networks plc so
any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Folly is mostly mine"
and the opinions are mine and not those of my employer.
============================================================================
======