Subject: WG Last Call on IETF Problem Statement

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:51:00 +0900

This note marks the beginning of the WG Last call for:

> 	Title		: IETF Problem Statement
> 	Author(s)	: E. Davies
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-problem-issue-statement-03.txt
> 	Pages		: 24
> 	Date		: 2003-8-26
>

The document can be found at:

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-problem-issue-statement- 
03.txt

Because of the US holiday on Monday ,  1- Sept, the last call will  
extend from now, 31 August until 16 September (any time zone).

Please send your comments to the WG mailing list  
[email-masked]

thanks

a.

Avri Doria
co-chair