Subject: alernate standards track proposal

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:22:38 -0400 (EDT)

I just submitted an ID that describes a possible alternate 
IETF standards track

for those who do not want to wait:
http://www.sobco.com/ietf/draft-bradner-ietf-stds.trk-00.txt

discussion on solutions list please <[email-masked]>

Scott

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:45:11 -0700

Scott/All
there is an analysis document that has been submitted to the I_D editors on
the requirements of being Fair and Open as per your latest version of
RFC2026. I believe that this document bears examination since these words
are key to maintaining equality and open access to all of the IETF...  if
there is anyone that wants to see this draft immediately try
http://www.glassey.com/repository/fairandopen.txt or
http://www.glassey.com/repository/fairandopen.pdf

Todd Glassey