Subject: NON-WG LAST CALL on the IESG charter?????? (fwd)

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:31:28 +0200

FYI:
I just sent the enclosed message to the POISED list.
If you could direct comments there or to me directly, I'd be grateful.

                         Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: torsdag, mai 08, 2003 15:22:19 +0200
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Subject: NON-WG LAST CALL on the IESG charter??????

Folks,

apart from Dave Crocker's proposed change to the first paragraph, I have
had very few comments on version -02 of the IESG charter.

I have also heard one comment (in the nomcom WG) that the IESG charter
should have provisions for appointing an interim IETF chair in the case
where the IETF chair is unable to function, for the time before the Nomcom
completes the task of picking a new one. I suggest stating that the IESG
picks an AD from its own membership to function as the interim chair, and
make no other comment on it.

If I hear no further comments or objections, I intend to publish an -03
version with these changes, and then make an IETF-wide Last Call.

Comments?

                Harald Alvestrand

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------