Subject: draft-ietf-problem-issue-statement-01.txt

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 01:01:17 -0400

Wow!  This a tremendous improvement.  At least on first reading, I have no
serious issues with this version.  And it also seems fairly comprehensive.

thanks!

Keith

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:27:58 +0200

>>>>> Keith Moore writes:

Keith> Wow!  This a tremendous improvement.  At least on first
Keith> reading, I have no serious issues with this version.  And it
Keith> also seems fairly comprehensive.

FYI: I have read this document this morning and I like it.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		International University Bremen
Phone: +49 421 200 3587		P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103		<http://www.iu-bremen.de/>