Subject: Re: Mentoring [Re: "Adult supervision"]

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:07:54 -0700

--On Wednesday, May 07, 2003 8:19 AM -0500 Spencer Dawkins 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> The "Tao of the IETF" is focused on work style, not technical
> principles. When we try to reveal guiding technical principles as part of
> post-WG document review, the input is a "late surprise", and the process
> does not scale.

<solution>

Not sure if I sent this link to this list in the past (if so, forgive me 
for  repeating myself) but here is a useful presentation on architectural 
principles of the Internet which might be of interest: 
<http://www.isi.edu/newarch/DOCUMENTS/rtb.IPAM.mar02.pdf>

--aaron

</solution>

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 18:00:03 -0700

<solution>

--aaron

</solution>